CARTHAGO, INC. ANNOUNCES CHANGES TO GOVERNMENT

Daveth

A brutal crackdown by security forces has left hundreds dead during anti-coup protests in Carthago - more than two days after the military seized power from the nation's elected leader, Daveth of the National C.C.P.

Thousands have been drawn to the streets since the military coup earlier this week, which saw the army seize power and detain elected government leader Daveth and much of the party leadership.

The military alleges fraud in November’s election, in which C.C.P won in a landslide.

"Carthago is like a battlefield," the Chachist temple leader states at a refuge camp at the national borders.

Edited by Grandmaster Bee
  • Haha 3

57 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Alright, I give up. What does suffet mean?

Suffet deez nuts.  It's our Leadership role.
image.thumb.png.37b06875eaf2bd2a431ddeab04a6b6d3.png

Edited by Daveth
  • Upvote 1

1766851229_Signature(3).png.67758028f91a00025c4519db1afddca6.png

1 hour ago, Canbec said:

~Snip

image.png.f30aa28a27f3e15835a861446066129c.png

*Uhhhh* - I mean, I recognize of my own free will that EvilPiggyFooFoo is the new legimate leader.

Edited by Daveth

https://tenor.com/view/holdup-wait-hold-up-holdupwait-gif-6166806

Didn't y'all just get done fighting a war due to two people in question here in which they just received more power from the person that was covering their asses as main lead before retirement? That's quite the double back up from the war double downs, especially due to the peace term acknowledgments.

• Downvote 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

1 hour ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

~Snip

Against my better judgement, I'm going to acknowledge you.

While we can certainly revisit the debate and prove either way or disagree based on extensive exposition, at the end of the day, we legally acknowledged Midgard's claim. What does it matter? It's a past litigation, since resolved after a war which we have to learn & move forward from. We're gonna carry that weight.

Edited by Daveth
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

49 minutes ago, Daveth said:

Against my better judgement, I'm going to acknowledge you.

While we can certainly revisit the debate and prove either way or disagree based on extensive exposition, at the end of the day, we legally acknowledged Midgard's claim. What does it matter? It's a past litigation, since resolved after a war which we have to learn & move forward from. We're gonna carry that weight.

You're literally only proving the opposition's point heavily more post war while y'all denied and doubled down the hell out of it beforehand...This also somewhat backs out of that war agreement to of acknowledgment by moving the opposite direction...

• Downvote 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

• Daveth changed the title to CARTHAGO, INC. ANNOUNCES CHANGES TO GOVERNMENT