[Bloc] ESPN8: The Ocho Presents the Orbitite Dodgeball Organization of Orbis (ODOO)

Canbec

1 hour ago, BigMorf said:

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball! 

I was a bit disappointed this didn't get worked into the OP. But Patches would approve of the add on. 😁

Great theme and it looks like an interesting group. I look forward to seeing what you all come up with. glhf o7

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

Interesting...lol! 

Signed, Mega, the kindest person ever! ♥️

Proud Member of Event Horizon

DISCLAIMER: Any post that I make or my response to one is NOT in any way representative of the alliance I'm in, unless explicitly stated otherwise.

3 hours ago, Canbec said:

1131873553_ESPN8Ocho.thumb.jpg.1b4d4dd544bc0bfe39a7abf3a6ee6da4.jpg

ESPN8: The Ocho Presents the Orbitite Dodgeball Organization of Orbis (ODOO)

832429909_ODOOLogoTransparent.png.aaebe1ff7957f703eb2d0fd5b60089cc.png

Cotton McKnight: Welcome everyone to another riveting presentation of the most exciting sport on television: the Orbitite Dodgeball Organization of Orbis’ annual championship tournament, exclusively presented here on ESPN8: The Ocho. Can you feel the electricity in the air, Pepper?

Pepper Brooks: That’s right Cotton, the energy in the air is absolutely electric.

Cotton: Yes it is! We’re going to see today the absolute cream of the crop in Orbis dodgeball and possibly witness some of the best dodgeball ever played. This year’s tournament features 5 regional ODOO champions, all facing off to win the coveted trophy and the FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLAR grand prize.

Pepper: *whistles* Fifty thousand dollarydoos, that’s a lot of mullah Cotton!

Cotton: Indeed. Now let’s talk teams! Coming out first is a well-known and impressive group of teenagers, Girl Scout Troop #417. Led by team captain Yosodog, a veteran of the Orbis dodgeball circuit, they are coming into this tournament as the heavy favourites after crushing every team they faced on the regional circuit.

1311088791_GirlScouts.png.54b81099a51084198baa8c83747838e1.png

Cotton: Next up, from the streets to the court, we have the ever-snazzy Skillz That Killz. Their team captain, TigerFire, is a former captain of another one of our participating teams, and I for one am excited to see what rivalries come to light when those two teams face off later today!

Pepper: Nothing better than some dope rivalries to excite the crowd yo!

1609683111_SkillsThatKillz.png.066da18d72dce6644216368ac3467c54.png

Cotton: Now let’s welcome a team that needs no introduction: the returning ODOO champions, the Purple Cobras. With their unique two-captain approach to leadership, team captains Decagon and Keegoz are hoping to take home the title again this year after a rocky finish to their regional tournament.

Pepper: Look at those uniforms, Cotton! Shinier than ever!

1470997770_PurpleCobras.png.7781ee5af640da2800a75abca211596f.png

Cotton: Our fourth team today is definitely a crowd-pleaser. Adored by young men everywhere, MilFs and their team captain, Bradley, have put on quite the show for us this season. I look forward to their match-up against Girl Scout Troop #417 in particular!

MILFs.png.ffdc862c777c78a151e62a1e10f28886.png

Cotton: Closing out this year’s roster is the ragtag group of misfits from Average Joe’s gym, who just barely eked out a regional win to get them to this year’s championship. Led by their recently-appointed captain, Canbec, this team has faced a tough couple of months with many observers writing them off entirely.

Pepper: Yes they’re definitely coming into this tournament as the underdogs!

733321981_AverageJoes.png.05052a9651ab8a6af73bd778c71026e9.png

Cotton: In classically subversive ODOO fashion, rather than the traditional brackets of other, lesser sports leagues, each of these five teams will face off against every other team. If any of the teams are tied for victory, the champions will be decided by sudden death elimination in accordance with ODOO Continuation Rule 113-D. The simple chart outlining the upcoming matchups should be visible on your screens now.

1746877225_ODOOPentagon.png.d4164815fb433d28fbd4b3442fb9f067.png

Pepper: Effin’ A, Cotton! Effin’ A!

----------------------------

Black Knights, Cataclysm, Mayhem, Name Withheld and The Knights Radiant proudly present the Orbitite Dodgeball Organization of Orbis’ (ODOO) 5 Ds of Dodgeball:

1. Dodge: Non-Aggression and Sovereignty
    Signatories shall dodge away from each other on the court. Each signatory acknowledges the sovereignty of each other signatory, and agrees not to interfere in the other signatories’ internal affairs, aiming to resolve any dispute internally and in a timely fashion. No signatory shall endorse military, espionage or political action against another signatory.
  2. Duck: Non-Chaining
    Signatories can duck when not concerned. In the event that a signatory is either attacked or performs an attack as a result of their obligations toward a non-signatory, the fourth D (Dive: Mutual Defense) shall be considered optional.
  3. Dip: Cancellation
    Signatories may dip out at any time. Each signatory has the right to cancel their participation in the ODOO at any time, but must first provide the other signatories with a 72-hour notice of such decision. Signatories agree to be bound by all 5 Ds of Dodgeball during the notice period, but shall no longer be bound by them after the notice period ends.
  4. Dive: Mutual Defense
    Signatories shall dive to save each other. Each signatory shall coordinate with and defend every other signatory against all harm, military or otherwise.
  5. Dodge: Intelligence
    Signatories shall only dodge questions from non-signatories. Each signatory agrees to share all relevant information regarding the sovereignty, political and economic interests, and general well-being of any other signatory.

TL;DR: Black Knights, Cataclysm, Mayhem, Name Withheld and The Knights Radiant announce a new bloc called the Orbitite Dodgeball Organization of Orbis, or ODOO.

Separately, TKR has given notice of cancellation to its protectorates, Federated States of Orbis and World Task Force.

----------------------------

Signed for Average Joe’s
Canbec, King of the Heralds
BigMorf, Ghostblood Babsk
Kyubnyan, Herald of Internal Affairs
Steven Hoffmann, Herald of War
Schirminator, Herald of Growth

Signed for Purple Cobras
Decagon/Keegoz - CoLeader
Cadn - 2iC

Signed for MilFs:
[REDACTED]
O5-0: The Resurrected
O5-1: The Pilot
O5-2: The Spaceman
O5-3: Nine-tails
O5-4: The Dreamer

Signed for Girl Scout Troop #417
Biel

Signed for Skillz That Killz
TigerFire, Hegemon
The Titan, Remnant of Econ
Boyce the Great, Remnant of Milcom
Talon, Remnant of IA
Tevron, Remnant of FA

Reveal hidden contents

811995341_ODOOScreenshot.thumb.jpg.9959b2ff1e9c198b40d43fdf46c26dda.jpg

Daily Reminder to disband your respective blocs and join ODOO

• Like 1

Not one of y’all are making these blocs easy on the illiterate smh

dodge sphere > ODOO

• Upvote 3

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father

1 hour ago, Biel said:

~snip~

Biel? Buddy ole pal?!?!?! Is that really you?!  Oh gosh darn it, I thought you died in that sperm bank truck crash. So nice to see you still up on your feet maan. Best regards to ya.

@Canbec 

image.thumb.png.d168db7582ca7521fd89f8308c873ed5.png

Here king, you dropped this

• Haha 3

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

11 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Biel? Buddy ole pal?!?!?! Is that really you?!  Oh gosh darn it, I thought you died in that sperm bank truck crash. So nice to see you still up on your feet maan. Best regards to ya.

@Canbec 

image.thumb.png.d168db7582ca7521fd89f8308c873ed5.png

Here king, you dropped this

Biel never dies until Venezuela takes his internet for a couple months

• Haha 2