[Disband & Goodbye] When Time Is Gone

JackRackham429

You will be missed. I remember when we first met and CHB gave my stupid micro a chance by extending a prot. I may not have been as close to you as others, but being around for some of the stupid fun was enough to bring a smile to my face even when I was feeling down. Frankly, I don't know what else to say... so goodbye and good luck in life.

• Like 4

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

It's never particularly good for our community when an alliance disbands. And it's muchworse when the force behind it leaves the game. The only long-term worthwhile part of all this is the friendships made. I'm glad you've had some of those.

That said I, and I suspect most all of us, wish you well in your non-pixelated endeavors. We'll be happy to have you back if you so choose in the future. Good luck, have fun, we'll miss you. o7

• Like 5

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

Who besides you, Church, & Hatebi (of late) will nuke me now outta da blue time n time again?! 😩

Anyways,  I know  A few of us fell apart,  but it still do cherish the moments That we stood together ever strong and ever long.  It's not the anger, frustration & criticality that makes a person, its what we do with it towards joy & productivity that makes it worth a while from the pain. Forever long Jack as well bestest of regards to ya & the squad.

• Like 4

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

I implore you to consider just being a normal dude in another alliance. Playing P&W but not in gov. It's the best of both worlds because you get to enjoy the game and community without the burden of command. 

In any case, good luck on things fren. 

• Like 6

new_forum_sig_2.png

5 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

I implore you to consider just being a normal dude in another alliance. Playing P&W but not in gov. It's the best of both worlds because you get to enjoy the game and community without the burden of command. 

In any case, good luck on things fren. 

I was just a member of Yakuza and Unforgiven Legion for a while. It was nice, but closing the PW tab is one less distraction.

• Like 1

JKS-forum-signature.jpg

Well, off into the sunset with you. tally ho!

Oh yea keep in contact jack, I have some cool plans I think you'd be interested in :)

Edited by Jonyk5
  • Like 1

shadows are all colors of the rainbow, just blocked by an object, we hide in those shadows, and we hide in those dark valleys every night and day they have a shadow in them

4 hours ago, JackRackham429 said:

TL;DR: nOoOo mUh FoRuMs ArE bEiNg UsEd bY a IrReLiVaNt mIcRo

Tbh I never understood why people hate micros posting in AA since it makes content between globals. I always viewed the "Disband" meme to be just cheap rep farming ngl. Enjoy yourself out there.

• Upvote 6

7 hours ago, Mayor said:

Tbh I never understood why people hate micros posting in AA since it makes content between globals. I always viewed the "Disband" meme to be just cheap rep farming ngl. Enjoy yourself out there.

nano wars are way more entertaining anyway

JKS-forum-signature.jpg