No one wants to take over the game

Kastor

2 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Do you ever just stfu?

depends
879915915192467468.png

• Haha 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

On 2/4/2023 at 2:29 AM, Arthur Wellington said:

Btw, Detective Hodor, few points there,

* I'm unbelievable because once a member of BK?

* If so, not believable because being part of a certain side

* If so, every aa member opposed to NPO is unbelievable as well?

And for the last time,

I do think NPO Lt was a very shitty thing! Good thats gone and done with. I just have a different view on the RP part of this game, its relevance and its impact.

Glad I caught your edit!

Not at all. I'm sorry you drew those conclusions. My intention was to point out that you did not have the same experience as us. There is no moral judgement there, but it is important to note that you were on the other side and so explaining the experience to you is really difficult because it will always seem like hyperbole to someone who didn't experience it personally. I didn't think I'd be so emotionally affected by a browser based nation sim, but NPO sure proved me wrong.

• Upvote 1

Just look at how the game changed, even @Hodor became literate just to argue.  Before it was just “Hodor” and !@#$ pics, now it’s full paragraphs.

-sniffs- He’s growing up.

On 2/8/2023 at 9:09 PM, Hodor said:

Glad I caught your edit!

Not at all. I'm sorry you drew those conclusions. My intention was to point out that you did not have the same experience as us. There is no moral judgement there, but it is important to note that you were on the other side and so explaining the experience to you is really difficult because it will always seem like hyperbole to someone who didn't experience it personally. I didn't think I'd be so emotionally affected by a browser based nation sim, but NPO sure proved me wrong.

I think the experience for regular members might have been pretty similar, the aftermath at least. Many people deleted and gone, entire alliances disbanded and the entire eco system of the game changed. 

But when I look at the game at this moment, besides the apparent feelings ppl talk about, I see a functioning and complete game including all the aspects before NPOlt. I'm not arguing a black/white case but I do wonder if the effects aren't at least in part being kept alive by the narration of it all and not nessesarly the actual effects? I get those two might seem the same and while they do have overlap for sure I wonder how factual it all would be if you compare activity, including inter alliance activity and activity within alliances now to the time prior to npolt.

I'm not that into the hardcore PnW innercrowd with its shared viewpoints and lingo, but I do enjoy the community activites in general, and I still think using NPO as a reference point doesn't do justice to current day players. 

• Upvote 1

Really, NPO in Orbis is the equivalent to !@#$'s in the real world. 

Whats that rule called? you argue on the internet long enough someone will talk about Nazis?

Basically its an easy/lazy way to make a group look bad on the OWF.  It's why other people get mad when they get compared to them, because its a near universal agreement that NPO/IQ behavior during that war was the worst thing to happen in the history of this game.

In the inner/outer circles I run/ran (go go retirement!) in, we never talk about them, the only time I ever see it brought up is on the OWF, and liked I referenced above, its an easy/lazy way to score political points. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1