New War Type - Subjugate

Icenio

Alright this is the idea

War Type:

Subjugate

In an Subjugate war, you will do 30% of potential infrastructure damage and take 30% of potential loot. Defenders will be able to do 50% of potential infrastructure damage and take 50% of potential loot. You cannot change war type once war is declared.

It doesn't do much infrastructure damage or take loot. 
Although once somebody does win the war the victor of the war will Subject the loser for 84 turns ( a irl week)

Effects of being a Subject:
20% of your revenue is given to the person who Subjugated you
15% of resources you produce is given to the person who Subjugated you
This war type would work better on nations that produce/make alot of money but don't have much on them at the moment making it better instead of raid in the situation

Other Mechanics:
There is no cap to the amount of Subjects you can have
If you lose a Subjugate war, all Subjects you had will be lost and you will become one yourself.
If your Subject gets attacked you will automatically be pulled in a defensive war (Ignores defensive and offensive war cap), If you lose that war you will lose that nation as a Subject.

QOL:
Subjugate status is shown on your nation page so there is no confusion
You can request to become a subjugate so no war needed if not wanted
The amount of revenue you get from your subject will be shown on the revenue page  

I feel like this would help in certain situations for raiding
Let me know your thoughts in the comments!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Infrastructure go brr

• 5 weeks later...

I always wanted this as a mechanic for beige, so that "beige-batting" becomes a thing of the past. That was back in good ol days of 6 IT wars, where it was possible to turn a war around

But with the current trend of 3 v 1 dogpiles of nations with 5 more cities that you, i think this is a bad idea.