[DOE] Betrayal to Graveyard!

Butter

18 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

Am I allowed to find any of this hilarious?  What are the rules regarding that now?  It's been a while since I cared to keep track.

I guess he didn't get banned or doxxed so your prob good.

3 hours ago, Mayor said:

I guess he didn't get banned or doxxed so your prob good.

Thanks!  I could use a good laugh.  I'm waiting for someone to come out and tell somebody they are the father, even though none of these people have ever met in RL.

50 minutes ago, SleepingNinja said:

I think he did something. 🙏

image.thumb.png.2cb9887cc4c48493e8e802caaca5ac09.png

What have you done to my boy? 
Hes not flesh and blood, hes aluminium alloy!

Throw me to the wolves and I’ll return leading the pack.

2 minutes ago, Mars said:

What have you done to my boy? 
Hes not flesh and blood, hes aluminium alloy!

Should've kept up mr. logging in every once a month, Logan paul had a better apology than whoever Butter was fricking doing

Just now, Wingawoo said:

Should've kept up mr. logging in every once a month, Logan paul had a better apology than whoever Butter was fricking doing

The doctor said gently, What I'm going to say will sound pretty wild. But you're not the father of this strange looking child. You see, there still is some question about the child's gender, but we think that its father is a microwave blender.

Throw me to the wolves and I’ll return leading the pack.

Just now, Mars said:

The doctor said gently, What I'm going to say will sound pretty wild. But you're not the father of this strange looking child. You see, there still is some question about the child's gender, but we think that its father is a microwave blender.

I'm a happy go lucky maniac depressive. It does get very deep and dark for me and it gets scary at times when I feel I can't pull out of it. But I don't consider myself Negative-Negative. I'm Positive-negative

• Like 1

I swear, whenever I see the name, lovin, baron or llojsa. The same pile of incoherent bs comes out every single damn time. I’m not even gonna bother read this as it’s not worth my time and I’ve probably read it before. 

Edited by Kode
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...