[DOE] Betrayal to Graveyard!

Butter

Just now, Hes_A_Dictator said:

Let me ask, how long has it been since you were betrayed by the aforementioned people?

Even if it is 1 day , or 1 year , it doesn't matter , betrayal is betrayal. Time has no role when the revenge is taken.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Dr Rush said:

Wait so you accusing people of rigging elections and betraying democracy with no provided evidence; While also declaring democracy bad and declaring yourself the lord sovereign of what you claim is the same aa? In, checks notes, a great act of restoration to the alliance. :huh:

I feel ya there, although at the same time, it's mindnumbly funny.

17 minutes ago, Dr Rush said:

Wait so you accusing people of rigging elections and betraying democracy with no provided evidence; While also declaring democracy bad and declaring yourself the lord sovereign of what you claim is the same aa? In, checks notes, a great act of restoration to the alliance. :huh:

They leaked election form to  RON , go check it. They have betrayed us by voilating the 6 month NAP and not paying the rest of 500m and i have now taken over this allaince and it is now mine. I have restored Waffle House by abolishing the rigged system of Democracy which has never worked. This allaince is now enslaved by me 😂 . I have taken my revenge of the betrayal by capturing the allaince.

Oh great. I was already getting WH confused (why did waffle house just surrender to MG?). Now there's even cause for confusion.

• Haha 1

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

7 hours ago, SweetButPsycho said:

This is too cringe to read. Same as your apologize for Sexual Harassment.

Should be banned from the game imo. Don't see why anyone would want a person like this around at all.

8 hours ago, SweetButPsycho said:

This is too cringe to read. Same as your apologize for Sexual Harassment.

Sexual harassment is putting it mildly. Dude literally threatened to rape you, me and others, some of those others being minors. He also hops in servers just to harass and belittle people. I don’t think he gets to decide what is right or wrong given the way he behaves. 

Edited by Autumn Annayah
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Butter said:

20220228_192638.jpg

That's the fakest screenshot I've ever seen. I would never spell apologize like that. I'm not that evil.

Let Waffle House stay dead. Bullshit like this is pretty much the exact reason you, Llojsa, and Lovin were all kicked out, and I can promise you not a single actual member of Waffle House supports this.

• Upvote 4

unknown_3_1_65.png

3 hours ago, Changeup said:

still is dead. llojsa, lovin, and butter were all outcasts who were kicked from WH. we bear no affiliation with these clowns.

You may not bear affiliation but we do , not to you but Waffle House.

I think this word has been repeated a few times in this forum but uh...

C.R.I.N.G.E!!!!!!!!

I kinda agree with Changeup that WH is dead and we should just let it stay dead. It's funny when it's for RP purpose and like LPH, when they stole WH's name, it made the game more interesting, but from what I have read, I believe the true intention behind this post is some kind of revenge against Feu-WH and it's old members.

Look. PnW is a fun game and RP is a very important aspect of it. But when you take it too far, it makes it awkward.

In the end, I can only say this as I cannot ban u from using it, but I don't really mind you re-using the WH name, just don't throw dirt on it, 'kay~? I think you ppl should manage that?

:3

Here's a moose for u btw: image.jpeg.27bae60ffe6edb9ef124e04e922836ff.jpeg

I'll send more if I need to, hehe~

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Shut the !@#$ up 

Unlike Lovin boi and that other irrelevant dumbass in the alliance, they're both mentally stupid. Lovin boi threatened to missile the and I quote "The !@#$ out of BK"

And Louisa or whatever his weird syllable name is, couldn't get over malding over the fall of Pantheon which was going to die regardless of anyone's intervention. Do me a favour and go harass woman like you do with Me, Veyxxen or even SBP 

image.png.63d8a8471d36949d3b4ffde1e69dd020.png

images (2).jpg

• Upvote 3