[PEACE] The Bifröst Blitz shimmers - WH surrenders to MG [PEACE]

ToxicPepper

Just now, Indger said:

UPN won Guns and Roses? And Other UPN gov upvoting it!? lol It was a clear HW military victory

I think he was being sarcastic. No way would anyone think Oasis or Rose won that war. I still remember UPNs naval blitz in that one since I got attacked.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Altheus said:

Thank you :P

Last win was Guns & Roses 2021

My brother. The only reason you didn't eat an official L in that war was because unlike ya'll, we don't try to force wild terms on people. But hey according to @Axley not pushing terms is stagnating the game. 

GG though, enjoy the win. 

• Upvote 1

big_morph-sig.jpg.dc5493086dfd6fa978316880fe6a6c62.jpg

The Knights Radiant 
Ghostblood Babsk of Foreign Affairs

Journey before Destination.

Just now, BigMorf said:

My brother. The only reason you didn't eat an official L in that war was because unlike ya'll, we don't try to force wild terms on people. But hey according to @Axley not pushing terms is stagnating the game. 

GG though, enjoy the win. 

I am still salty about that btw, of all the wars we deserved a surrender for, that was the one. We dominated in that war and got a shitty WP. Smh

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

When the fighting is like clubbing baby seals you don't need a surrender to know who won.

Also, when you are almost 1 billion negative with 520 wars you didn't really win the war this time either.

All that chest thumping rings hollow when you have no heart.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Honestly in GnR, if that war dragged on another few weeks they probably would have won,  We were burning warchests like champs keeping so many of them down.  Good news is that they didn't so we were able to pull out the military victory of one bloc holding down 2.5 blocs.

On 1/9/2023 at 7:06 AM, Victor Truchev said:

Hey, man, all chill here. Just talking history and laughing about how you think Arrgh did anything more than stand behind t$ and snub their noses at us as Partisan and his ilk did the heavy-lifting. 

On 1/9/2023 at 7:13 AM, Mayor said:

I am glad we are all chill. Always like to talk shop about history, usually I prefer events I was apart of, all the same congrats to Partisan and Syndicate about winning a war against NPO years ago. And congrats to Aurora for winning a more recent war fair and square. It was genuinely fun to fight them.

Hello Mr. Kadin, I see you.

Thank you both for the congratulations friends.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

os9LcJK.gif