[PEACE] The Bifröst Blitz shimmers - WH surrenders to MG [PEACE]

ToxicPepper

8 minutes ago, Victor Truchev said:

I'm just a "Minister of Education," but sometimes following your own advice and doing your research might help you a little before you count someone out so quickly. 😌

Hm. In all the time I've been in UPN, "inactive" is not a word folks would likely use for me. But, old? I mean, probably. Depends on who you ask, clearly.

Well, golly, boss. I ain't nothin' but a fresh recruit. 😌 

Screenshot_20230109-003427-006.png

Oh hey I have one of those, too. Not gonna post it since they're kinda silly, but cool!

@Mayor, show us yours!! You've done cool stuff before, right?... right??

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mayor said:

Still has taken you nearly a decade to finally get a win against me. You won a war against Arrgh in 2016, congrats. I don't know if you remember as well Arrgh got their revenge anyways a few months later. This time Aurora pulled you across the finish line. Enjoy your victory lap.

Arrgh "got their revenge." Right. Don't tell t$ you're taking credit for their win in NPOFT. Talk about limping over a finish line...

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.

Just now, Victor Truchev said:

Arrgh "got their revenge." Right. Don't tell t$ you're taking credit for their win in NPOFT. Talk about limping over a finish line...

Again mate, I was not involved as you were referencing a war I did not participate in. You posted a screenshot of a war I had only heard about. You really got to calm down.

• Downvote 2

Huh, this is awkward.. I thought for sure we'd find some cool stuff here. You talk so much crap to everyone that I really thought your name would be all over the place, but I only see a link to your nation.

Maybe a little humility would be nice here on the forums, Mr. Mayor.

oof.jpg

Just now, Mayor said:

Again mate, I was not involved as you were referencing a war I did not participate in. You posted a screenshot of a war I had only heard about. You really got to calm down.

Hey, man, all chill here. Just talking history and laughing about how you think Arrgh did anything more than stand behind t$ and snub their noses at us as Partisan and his ilk did the heavy-lifting. 

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.

Hey, man, all chill here. Just talking history and laughing about how you think Arrgh did anything more than stand behind t$ and snub their noses at us as Partisan and his ilk did the heavy-lifting. 

I am glad we are all chill. Always like to talk shop about history, usually I prefer events I was apart of, all the same congrats to Partisan and Syndicate about winning a war against NPO years ago. And congrats to Aurora for winning a more recent war fair and square. It was genuinely fun to fight them.

Hello Mr. Kadin, I see you.

1 hour ago, Mayor said:

I was in Roz Wei then but the war you bring up was years before your time. For a "Minister of Education" you should probably learn a bit more about things before you open your mouth.

Always glad to talk about the history I actually took part in and know about. :) It's a shame you "only heard about it" but thought you'd open your own mouth to put me down cause I looked like a new player. 

Double shame, Mayor.

• Haha 2

Always glad to talk about the history I actually took part in and know about. :) It's a shame you "only heard about it" but thought you'd open your own mouth to put me down cause I looked like a new player. 

Double shame, Mayor.

You keep bringing up some ancient war that you were personally involved in as some excuse for .. what exactly? The fact that you don't have a more recent example to show speaks for itself in my opinion. Maybe UPN needs some more new players if after years nothing really has improved there.

Anyways you all can ping me in RON anytime to continue this drama.

• Downvote 2

50 minutes ago, Mayor said:

you don't have a more recent example to show speaks for itself in my opinion.

You never learn do you.  You know that you've been heavily enforcing your opinion this entire Blifröst war plus.  Yet, here you are blatantly doing it,  even stating doing so in your own words.  It's been made obvious people aside myself are getting sick and tired of your self caring bu11sh¡t.  You also complain about people bringing stuff up off the past against you yet sure you are again,  verbally grave digging old topics yourself. 

2 hours ago, Mayor said:

dont keep track of all UPN

Deulos, Firwof, Kadin

Also,  scrolling through this thread,   You started by constantly targeting UPN members.  Stop acting like  you don't mean to "pick on" those you dont like/disagree with when scrolling through threads it shows like a drag queen in a elementary school.

On  second hand,  You speak more as you fear those who have the courage to stand their ground against you & likes of you. All while you play the almighty one card as you fake being so.  You sling so much salt and shit,  you act as if you are Puff Daddy to us as Biggie, Eminem, & Tupac, just remember how that went. Also learn to realize that sometimes how you treat people can come full circle how people treat you

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

8 hours ago, Mayor said:

You keep bringing up some ancient war that you were personally involved in as some excuse for .. what exactly? The fact that you don't have a more recent example to show speaks for itself in my opinion. Maybe UPN needs some more new players if after years nothing really has improved there.

Anyways you all can ping me in RON anytime to continue this drama.

You can rag on UPN. I don't care. Most of Orbis does, anyway, so it doesn't make you particularly unique or clever. I mostly took to issue your need to attempt to tell someone they don't know what they're talking about, when you yourself admit to only having "heard about" said conflicts. In addition, you tried to leverage your tenure on who you perceived to be a new player. That's crummy.

Just be better, man. 

Edited by Victor Truchev
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Victor Truchev said:

I mostly took to issue your need to attempt to tell someone they don't know what they're talking about, when you yourself admit to only having "heard about" said conflicts. In addition, you tried to leverage your tenure on who you perceived to be a new player. That's crummy.

Just be better, man. 

You told me "So we're just gonna ignore the Purple Spy War then, huh?" Which I was never involved in so how can I ignore it? So what was the point? I am sorry I don't memorize every damn person who joined UPN over the years. I raided UPN tons in Arrgh, I attacked you guys tons in IQ, I defeated you again in GNR, and finally all these years later you get one on me. I perceived you to be a new player, I was wrong, and yes you won a war with Arrgh ages past, congrats on that as well. Just be better can be applied to your alliance mate. Maybe some day you can win a war by yourselves (without Aurora, NAC, Syndicate etc).

Edited by Mayor
formatting
  • Downvote 2

28 minutes ago, Mayor said:

You told me "So we're just gonna ignore the Purple Spy War then, huh?" Which I was never involved in so how can I ignore it? So what was the point? ...

Please read, again. 

45 minutes ago, Victor Truchev said:

You can rag on UPN. I don't care. Most of Orbis does, anyway, so it doesn't make you particularly unique or clever. I mostly took to issue your need to attempt to tell someone they don't know what they're talking about, when you yourself admit to only having "heard about" said conflicts. In addition, you tried to leverage your tenure on who you perceived to be a new player. That's crummy.

Just be better, man. 

• Like 1

What is happening in here?  Are you guys really arguing over a small war from 7 years ago?  I hope you UPN guys are turning it around, but you have been objectively one of the worst performing alliances in the game for a number of years. I would put you slightly better than WTF.

Say what you will about Mayor, he isn't my favorite person but atleast he shows up and tries when a war rolls around.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

What is happening in here?  Are you guys really arguing over a small war from 7 years ago?  I hope you UPN guys are turning it around, but you have been objectively one of the worst performing alliances in the game for a number of years. I would put you slightly better than WTF.

Say what you will about Mayor, he isn't my favorite person but atleast he shows up and tries when a war rolls around.

Truly, he's this game's mightiest forum warrior.  Glad we have you here to defend his honor.

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I'm sure Mayor is a valuable asset to the alliance he's in. He's got great passion, but I don't know him like that.

Point of contention can be found in my most recent post before this one. I'm moving on because it's clear he's not picking up what I'm laying down.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Victor Truchev said:

I'm sure Mayor is a valuable asset to the alliance he's in. He's got great passion, but I don't know him like that.

Point of contention can be found in my most recent post before this one. I'm moving on because it's clear he's not picking up what I'm laying down.

You mentioned a war, I was surprised you mentioned said war (considering your nation is only 1 year old in game) you then fixated on me not knowing who you were (I was wrong, thanks for clearing that up). My original point was that you have not defeated me personally in ... well until now. I was in Arrgh for a bit and you defeated them eventually, so did TKR, and even TFP more recently (well TFP paid reps to end it). My point is many alliances have defeated Arrgh but I have also not been in that alliance for years. All I said was that Arrgh "got their revenge" for that war because that is what they told me. :P

Thanks for being civil and I see what you are laying down. I just don't see how it is relevant to what I originally said and what you have already explained regarding your past history. I will say this now just to be super clear: I apologize for not realizing you are experienced and not a new player (unlike Kadin); my intention was not to put down a new player but I was confused a nation with 300 days of activity was bringing up a war from 2016. Case resolved imho.

2 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I try as hard as HOGG does in war. Both in winning and losing wars.

Lxr4VfE.png

On 1/9/2023 at 11:26 AM, Victor Truchev said:

>limping over a finish line.

You say while claiming victory in a war you ended with negative net.

Don't tell rest of Midgard you're taking credit for their win.

tvPWtuA.gif

Wow, this is *still* an active thread. Shame. I'm gonna get the rest of UPN an we're gonna go touch some grass. Here's a bad joke to keep you busy while we enjoy our victory!

317948833_1895067154173387_3776677157530402832_n.jpg

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Altheus said:

Thank you :P

Last win was Guns & Roses 2021

True, I have fond memories of that time. Win with a capital W. The fun I had was proportional to the net damage inflicted by Hollywood 

Oh wait, UPN wasn't part of Hollywood, my bad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2