[PEACE] The Bifröst Blitz shimmers - WH surrenders to MG [PEACE]

ToxicPepper

5 hours ago, Axley said:

R (1).jpg

You declared 2 wars in a 50 day war mate as the second in command of your alliance. Really showing that new and improved UPN there. Anyways what's done is done; congrats on your win. Maybe try fighting a bit more next time.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, SleepingNinja said:

Pascal.. please don't succumb to weebunistic scum. I know your allied to them but resist the temptation friend!😢

Remember, you control them!

Wdym ? Weebsphere stronk

• Haha 1

On 1/6/2023 at 9:01 PM, Mayor said:

You declared 2 wars in a 50 day war mate as the second in command of your alliance. Really showing that new and improved UPN there. Anyways what's done is done; congrats on your win. Maybe try fighting a bit more next time.

I'll make you a deal, Mayor. Next time try to have a few guys stay in my range and I'd be happy to entertain them. Hard to declare wars when I'm out of range even when I decommission my military to 0. Shouldn't forget the defensive war I fought against Ramsk either. 11 city down declare and still couldn't win? Careful now, if you argue too much, you'll just make yourself look stupid...

Edited by Axley
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Axley said:

I'll make you a deal, Mayor. Next time try to have a few guys stay in my range and I'd be happy to entertain them. Hard to declare wars when I'm out of range even when I decommission my military to 0. Shouldn't forget the defensive war I fought against Ramsk either. 11 city down declare and still couldn't win? Careful now, if you argue too much, you'll just make yourself look stupid...

Mr. Mayor over here really seems to have a problematic tendency to run his mouth saying stupid crap when he has no idea. Truly one of the worst posters. Also is apparently a super sore loser.

Mayor, let me give you a piece of advice as a player who's seen it all before.  When you lose in embarrassing fashion,  that is the time to keep your head down and get to work. It's not the time to blab on the forums about how "actually, the winners are all bad for one stupid reason or another "

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Kadin said:

Mr. Mayor over here really seems to have a problematic tendency to run his mouth saying stupid crap when he has no idea. Truly one of the worst posters. Also is apparently a super sore loser.

Pot meet kettle.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Axley said:

Shouldn't forget the defensive war I fought against Ramsk either. 11 city down declare and still couldn't win? Careful now, if you argue too much, you'll just make yourself look stupid...

I said you declared 2 wars and that is the truth, you did nothing since, besides Lord of Puns trying to wake your sleepy ass up. Keep that UPN tradition of being absolutely useless in a war going mate.

4 hours ago, Kadin said:

Mr. Mayor over here really seems to have a problematic tendency to run his mouth saying stupid crap when he has no idea.

Many other people in his range had no problem at all finding wars. He declared 2 wars in the absolute beginning of the war and that was it.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Mayor said:

Keep that UPN tradition of being absolutely useless in a war going mate.

I am totally fine with your thought process on this. Please continue to underestimate UPN. It isn't like it's to our advantage. Or is it? 🤔

• Upvote 3

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

2 hours ago, Mayor said:

I said you declared 2 wars and that is the truth, you did nothing since, besides Lord of Puns trying to wake your sleepy ass up. Keep that UPN tradition of being absolutely useless in a war going mate.

Many other people in his range had no problem at all finding wars. He declared 2 wars in the absolute beginning of the war and that was it.

Man. All 18 of my wars were useless. Smh. Guess I should pack it in, huh?

• Haha 5

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.

2 hours ago, Malichy said:

I am totally fine with your thought process on this. Please continue to underestimate UPN. It isn't like it's to our advantage. Or is it? 🤔

I really don't care about the fight at hand, but this did make me chuckle. I am certain I could find a UPN member saying this ten years ago lol

50 minutes ago, WarriorSoul said:

I really don't care about the fight at hand, but this did make me chuckle. I am certain I could find a UPN member saying this ten years ago lol

honestly its probably Mal himself. lmao hes one of the old guard That's been around longer than myself and ive been here 8 years.

#             Name                               Net                   O/W    D/W      Inflicted                       Received

30     United Purple Nations     $-989,333,888     261     259     $28,865,744,773     $29,855,078,662

You guys averaged right around 5 offensive and defensive per nation for the war. That is pretty embarrassing.  lol

6 hours ago, Mayor said:

Screenshot_20230108-212235.thumb.png.609230f23c7fa52a6cc21c0b07cf836e.png

Also, who hurt you? 

• Haha 4

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.

1 hour ago, Who Me said:

#             Name                               Net                   O/W    D/W      Inflicted                       Received

30     United Purple Nations     $-989,333,888     261     259     $28,865,744,773     $29,855,078,662

You guys averaged right around 5 offensive and defensive per nation for the war. That is pretty embarrassing.  lol

wow, hey mayor you got a shadow!

50 minutes ago, Victor Truchev said:

Screenshot_20230108-212235.thumb.png.609230f23c7fa52a6cc21c0b07cf836e.png

Also, who hurt you? 

Yeah I bailed and left after a few days. Obviously I made the right choice. Since that point I have raided UPN hundreds of times in Arrgh. And only 8 years later does UPN get a victory.

33 minutes ago, Mayor said:

Yeah I bailed and left after a few days. Obviously I made the right choice. Since that point I have raided UPN hundreds of times in Arrgh. And only 8 years later does UPN get a victory.

So we're just gonna ignore the Purple Spy War then, huh?

30 minutes ago, Victor Truchev said:

So we're just gonna ignore the Purple Spy War then, huh?

I was in Roz Wei then but the war you bring up was years before your time. For a "Minister of Education" you should probably learn a bit more about things before you open your mouth.

• Downvote 2

Just now, Mayor said:

I was in Roz Wei then but the war you bring up was years before your time. For a "Minister of Education" you should probably learn a bit more about things before you open your mouth.

thats adorable, he thinks you are new Vic! leave it to the saltiest ones to keep making themselves look dumber and dumber.

6 minutes ago, Mayor said:

All this time in the game and what accomplishments do you have to show for it? 🤣I'm sorry, but you talk way too much shit for such an irrelevant person.

• Haha 1

Just now, Jacob Knox said:

"JOINED
December 7, 2014"

Directed by Robert B Weide

I don't keep track of all UPN members. Oh well I guess. Should have known since most of them are old and inactive af.

Just now, Kadin said:

All this time in the game and what accomplishments do you have to show for it? 🤣I'm sorry, but you talk way too much shit for such an irrelevant person.

Have you become a Firwof clone? This is what you remind me of ngl. Always downvoting my posts and commenting on everything I do. Thanks for the attention, I look forward to the endless Deulos, Firwof, Kadin trio of downvotes from now on.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Mayor said:

I'm just a "Minister of Education," but sometimes following your own advice and doing your research might help you a little before you count someone out so quickly. 😌

17 minutes ago, Mayor said:

I don't keep track of all UPN members. Oh well I guess. Should have known since most of them are old and inactive af.

Hm. In all the time I've been in UPN, "inactive" is not a word folks would likely use for me. But, old? I mean, probably. Depends on who you ask, clearly.

29 minutes ago, Axley said:

thats adorable, he thinks you are new Vic! leave it to the saltiest ones to keep making themselves look dumber and dumber.

Well, golly, boss. I ain't nothin' but a fresh recruit. 😌 

Screenshot_20230109-003427-006.png

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Victor Truchev said:

I'm just a "Minister of Education," but sometimes following your own advice and doing your research might help you a little before you count someone out so quickly. 😌

Hm. In all the time I've been in UPN, "inactive" is not a word folks would likely use for me. But, old? I mean, probably. Depends on who you ask, clearly.

Well, golly, boss. I ain't nothin' but a fresh recruit. 😌 

Screenshot_20230109-003427-006.png

Still has taken you nearly a decade to finally get a win against me. You won a war against Arrgh in 2016, congrats. I don't know if you remember as well Arrgh got their revenge anyways a few months later. This time Aurora pulled you across the finish line. Enjoy your victory lap.