[PEACE] The Bifröst Blitz shimmers - WH surrenders to MG [PEACE]

ToxicPepper

21 hours ago, Malichy said:

I'm glad we got this done finally. I am not a believer in the pineapple thing myself but it's all in good fun. (Or, it might be a good CB and opening shot of the Pineapple Wars.) 😲

Most of all I will miss @Indger's gifts. Their beauty was unparalleled. ❤️ I don't know how well my crops will fare without that beautiful irradiation but we will have to cope.

Good luck everybody, it's been mostly fun with you all. Let's talk when we're not launching stuff at each other. 🖖

"The Pineapple War" is not only valid but the best war name I could think of for a future confrontation.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, DragonKnight said:

Imma leave this here, don't mind me

delicious. debates: does pineapple truly belong on pizza? - News + Articles  - delicious.com.au

See, now this is entirely acceptable. Pineapple being used as a plate is a great use of an otherwise useless piece of garbage.

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 2

14 minutes ago, NATO said:

See, now this is entirely acceptable. Pineapple being used as a plate is a great use of an otherwise useless piece of garbage.

I can tolerate disagreement on pizza toppings, but I won't stand for slander against pineapple itself. You've gone too far.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Fun fact, Pineapple has an enzyme in it that breaks down I believe proteins, so when you eat pineapple, its trying to eat you back. 

I saw that on a show somewhere, so no idea if its true, but its sounds fun so i am going to go with it.

It's on the internet now, so it must be true.

<~Sval[OWR]> I am your father.
<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Fun fact, Pineapple has an enzyme in it that breaks down I believe proteins, so when you eat pineapple, its trying to eat you back. 

I saw that on a show somewhere, so no idea if its true, but its sounds fun so i am going to go with it.

Taking my diet hacks from the OWF now instead of TikTok. 

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

4 hours ago, Kadin said:

I can tolerate disagreement on pizza toppings, but I won't stand for slander against pineapple itself. You've gone too far.

Pineapple is fuggin disgusting, the only use that might be acceptable is as a garnish for drinks

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, NATO said:

Pineapple is only acceptable once it's been juiced and all the stringy crap is removed

UPN Prime Minister

image.jpeg.17ec1834302ff57eb56fdc8f8609e250.jpeg

2 hours ago, Sargun said:

my favorite part about this is that by throwing a hissy fit demanding we recognize your cb as legitimate you just make it obvious to everyone that it absolutely wasn't legitimate

another day another W

I demand TKR tell everyone that my penis is actually well within the range of what’s considered average for white American men!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hodor said:

I demand TKR tell everyone that my penis is actually well within the range of what’s considered average for white American men!

A foot long is not average.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sargun said:

my favorite part about this is that by throwing a hissy fit demanding we recognize your cb as legitimate you just make it obvious to everyone that it absolutely wasn't legitimate

another day another W

Another day another lost global you mean lol image.jpeg.2bb507a746631a66cf1aab46b0a30da0.jpeg

maxresdefault.png

Edited by Gideon
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 1