[PEACE] The Bifröst Blitz shimmers - WH surrenders to MG [PEACE]

ToxicPepper

Congrats to everyone involved! Yall never disappoint on a good hard earned fight 👏 💪 🔱.

For the negative Nancy's, get a life. Quit crying, it's repulsive. 

Memes from the terms are 👌🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Kan0601 said:

Lets think about this, were you around when NPO was still around and were you around when the terms included 1B reps and 1M steel and maybe 2 weeks more of rolling a aa's top tier after the war has been peaced out. If you werent then shut up, if you were then idk how you think this isnt lenient. I do want to point out most of the terms are a joke the only real terms are admitions to defeat and admition the CB was correct mind you we were willing to change the wording to CTO admits some of their actions did cause the war to happen. But hey we dont talk about that right, we are somehow NPO now! 

Actually TLE does demand 2b in reps from their own allies. Yall got me fd up. 

• Haha 6

Just now, Kan0601 said:

Lets think about this, were you around when NPO was still around and were you around when the terms included 1B reps and 1M steel and maybe 2 weeks more of rolling a aa's top tier after the war has been peaced out. If you werent then shut up, if you were then idk how you think this isnt lenient. I do want to point out most of the terms are a joke the only real terms are admitions to defeat and admition the CB was correct mind you we were willing to change the wording to CTO admits some of their actions did cause the war to happen. But hey we dont talk about that right, we are somehow NPO now! 

Uhh, are you talking about the NPOLT terms they attempted to impose? Because nobody ever ended up agreeing to their demands regardless. Also the response was from Kadin assuming anyone has ever tried limiting anyone's military capabilities post-war, which forgive me if I'm misremembering also has never happened.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Insert Name Here said:

Midgard served their purpose as an Eclipse puppet well, by pinning down 1 of the 2 sizable alliances that could potentially help form a coalition to give their handler a proper war for a change, the other one being Cataclysm which was taken care of by Rose.

We can probably stop pretending we have minispheres now, since there's 3 of them actively working together, both through NAP treaty chess and by hitting alliances for each other. I guess being dynamic these days is having minispheres on paper and in reality operating as a giant blob.

Long live that pledge not to sign NAPs from a bunch of big alliance leaders, I wonder how that's going...

Look man, unless you have some solid evidence of that it’s all hearsay. I mean we definitely did not self leak ourselves like another sphere showing active collaboration between both spheres to roll one sphere. We definitely wasn’t apart of those two groups jumping into a war on a different sphere because they made a move to have a war. If we want to dig even deeper we could look at the fact Cata started building military and a few days later Hogg do the same. By the logic proposed you two were definitely working together to hit someone on timeline originally leaked. While Hogg may not have been name dropped in said screenshots the timing of the hit is a interesting coincidence to when your nap ended with Ouro. 

As for the NAP comment you are literally in a sphere that did that at the end of their last war. 

• Upvote 3

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

1 hour ago, Kan0601 said:

XOtCyB8.gif

sending me into traumatic flashbacks over here - someday we're going to absolutely bankrupt Guardian with a revenge 1b reps, I swear

(would actually make for an amusing meme term in like 2030 when 1b is even more of a drop in the bucket)

• Haha 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

3 hours ago, Kadin said:

Loser was allowed to keep their military units in-game and their alliance leadership structure intact. That's merciful in my book. I see this as virtually a white peace with a "You won, guys, haha" attached. That might not be the norm these days, though, but I'm old school.

I’m saving this quote.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Krampus said:

image.png

Btw, "Bifröst Blitz" is probably the worst serious war name

At this point we might as well call it "the the war"

Hard agree with this one tbh.

8 hours ago, Kyubnyan said:

Glad that we can all agree about what truly belongs on pizza. Bon Appetite.

maxresdefault.jpg

Also, what the hell is this abomination of a pizza?!?

New Yorkers, Chicagoans, and Italians will cry and puke over this,literally.

Edited by Hes_A_Dictator
:serious:

Glad that we can all agree about what truly belongs on pizza. Bon Appetite.

maxresdefault.jpg

Alright boys time for round 2 looks like they haven't learned their lesson.

Edited by Russell
Why did it double?

Just now, Who Me said:

Never going to happen. We will be couping Canbec and Morf next week for agreeing to that term.

The one good thing about this whole war is that at least for now it has been decided that pineapple does not belong on pizza. Of all the terms this one needs to be enforced the most, now where is Aurora?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Mayor said:

The one good thing about this whole war is that at least for now it has been decided that pineapple does not belong on pizza. Of all the terms this one needs to be enforced the most, now where is Aurora?

You sir are an uncultured barbarian.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4