[PEACE] The Bifröst Blitz shimmers - WH surrenders to MG [PEACE]

ToxicPepper

Well I'm certainly glad that the NAP terms do not include the pineapple on pizza term or I would have to throw my lunch away. 

Good on you for naming the war in the surrender thread. May this be the new norm!

edit: and to show Morf is complying, he immediately downvoted the idea of pineapple on pizza. I salute TKR for their dedication.

Edited by zigbigadorlou
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

Auroras CB is trash. Might as well perma roll me.

War No One Deserved... well maybe next war will be the War Aurora Deserved because !@#$ Aurora.

Good luck enforcing your peace terms.

Long live TKR!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Kyubnyan said:

Glad that we can all agree about what truly belongs on pizza. Bon Appetite.

maxresdefault.jpg

When I dared Morf to double the wars TKR fights this year I didn’t expect him to get off to such a quick start. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Roberts said:

The aggressor gave a double-digit list of terms for a surrender. How is that at all lenient?

Loser was allowed to keep their military units in-game and their alliance leadership structure intact. That's merciful in my book. I see this as virtually a white peace with a "You won, guys, haha" attached. That might not be the norm these days, though, but I'm old school.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

19 minutes ago, Kadin said:

Loser was allowed to keep their military units in-game and their alliance leadership structure intact. That's merciful in my book. I see this as virtually a white peace with a "You won, guys, haha" attached. That might not be the norm these days, though, but I'm old school.

People literally have not done this kind of shit in like a decade and a half. Weird as hell

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ToxicPepper said:

Carthago and The Commonwealth agree that the dissolution of BR isn’t attributable to any one reason, and neither alliance shoulders full responsibility for it

yeah... OK

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Midgard served their purpose as an Eclipse puppet well, by pinning down 1 of the 2 sizable alliances that could potentially help form a coalition to give their handler a proper war for a change, the other one being Cataclysm which was taken care of by Rose.

We can probably stop pretending we have minispheres now, since there's 3 of them actively working together, both through NAP treaty chess and by hitting alliances for each other. I guess being dynamic these days is having minispheres on paper and in reality operating as a giant blob.

Long live that pledge not to sign NAPs from a bunch of big alliance leaders, I wonder how that's going...

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 11

5 minutes ago, CoraMcstrap said:

Yes thank you because it shows that UPN is doing well under my leadership. 

If by "doing well" you mean consistently ruining your allies cycles and ignoring beige discipline as well as showing literally no improvement in milcom then sure.

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 4

Just now, ToxicPepper said:

Did you literally just admit to wanting to use another sphere and other alliances to hit Fortuna then say that minispheres is dead because MG was already fighting WH and Rose hit Cata / Para cause they armed up? Did you even read your comment before posting. It seems like the cooperation behind the scenes comes from you and others, not us. Also the NAP term wasn’t proposed by MG, so you have one place to look when it comes to that.

I mean, they could have asked TFP & friends. Or Camelot.😂

• Haha 3