[DoW] Watching The Ball Drop

Velyni Vas

5 minutes ago, Kadin said:

Imagine coming to a DoW and making it all about you when you're not even involved.  Go home, kiddo. 🤔

Imagine being Kadin and bragging about being milcom, declaring one war, and patting yourself on the back. Go into VM. 🥱

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 6

1 hour ago, Mayor said:

Imagine being Kadin and bragging about being milcom, declaring one war, and patting yourself on the back. Go into VM. 🥱

Dude only mentioned that hes part of the milcom team for Weeb  where he did take part in helping for war.  There's nothing wrong with that, eventhough Kadi's war performance maybe questionable.  We are all still learning both young and old as we go. 

On a side note, you & your scallywags did come into this thread making it more about your ego's, specially when you see quote on quote "easy pickings". If I was truly rent free, I'd be crawling nearly everywhere to pick on yall I could. All I have to do anywhere public is voice myself in which I get hopped upon as the bad guy, even if I made a light joke, its taken outta context. But as a curious open minded, what makes you think people wanna hear you outcry, including in places you're uninvolved than someone who's actually invloved? Is it the need to express your opinion as king, get your ego stroked, downtrodden another seen as inferior, etc. What is it that tickles you guys so senstively to nearly all that oppose/impose must be judged with intent to not consider?

• Upvote 4

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

I'm just gonna say this and nothing else: It is incredibly ignorant to associate the size of one's nation and one's nation's own personal wars directly with the contribution of an individual to a war cause. Someone who believes, "Kadin's nation is too small, and therefore she does not matter" is telling us more about themselves than anything else.

That's my last contribution to this topic. I saw an ignorant comment, and I corrected it. Let's get back to the topic at hand, which is HOGG's imminent demise.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Kadin said:

That's my last contribution to this topic. I saw an ignorant comment, and I corrected it. Let's get back to the topic at hand, which is HOGG's imminent demise.

Yeah if there's one thing that kills us, it's war lol. 

• Haha 5

new_forum_sig_2.png

3 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Dude only mentioned that hes part of the milcom team for Weeb  where he did take part in helping for war.  There's nothing wrong with that, eventhough Kadi's war performance maybe questionable.  We are all still learning both young and old as we go. 

On a side note, you & your scallywags did come into this thread making it more about your ego's, specially when you see quote on quote "easy pickings". If I was truly rent free, I'd be crawling nearly everywhere to pick on yall I could. All I have to do anywhere public is voice myself in which I get hopped upon as the bad guy, even if I made a light joke, its taken outta context. But as a curious open minded, what makes you think people wanna hear you outcry, including in places you're uninvolved than someone who's actually invloved? Is it the need to express your opinion as king, get your ego stroked, downtrodden another seen as inferior, etc. What is it that tickles you guys so senstively to nearly all that oppose/impose must be judged with intent to not consider?

You are of course right, Kadin is still learning the ropes of the game and still has the training wheels on. Thanks for pointing that out.

About the second part, as you always do, you mentioned me when I was not even talking about you. If this thread is about my "ego" it is only because you wanted that by bringing it up. I never mentioned you, I was replying to newb Kadin, and like clockwork you jump into the thread and try to make it all about me (thanks). Now you are trying to make it about you (stop). Keep this thread on track fam. And don't talk down to my cohorts. Also btw you do crawl nearly everywhere to downvote or mention me, literally all the time. Also you keep going on about me being uninvolved, yet you are Camelot, many of my friends are in HoF (this DoW in case you forgot) and yeah I support their war. Kadin is a newb !@#$ so they just learning the ropes, barely involved at the end of the day as well. Anyways if you don't want King Mayor to make every thread about him, stop bringing it up every few posts. And bow when you address me peasant.

2 hours ago, Kadin said:

I'm just gonna say this and nothing else: It is incredibly ignorant to associate the size of one's nation and one's nation's own personal wars directly with the contribution of an individual to a war cause. Someone who believes, "Kadin's nation is too small, and therefore she does not matter" is telling us more about themselves than anything else.

Yeah you get back to learning the game before you can contribute on forums. Good idea. Leave everything else to your betters.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Charles Bolivar said:

I thought kadin was a reroll? 

I'm pretty sure it's an obvious and transparent attempt at trolling. Or maybe the ignorance runs deeper than I thought. 🤣

Edited by Kadin
  • Haha 1

Just now, SleepingNinja said:

The 822 forum posts seems to indicate as such but the mannerism of posts suggests otherwise. Seems pretty noobish regardless.🤷‍♂️

Oh, honey. I've never been constrained by others' standards for mannerisms and I never will. If you didn't know, then now you do. I am me, y'all can like it or not. 😉

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Kadin said:

I'm pretty sure it's an obvious and transparent attempt at trolling. Or maybe the ignorance runs deeper than I thought. 🤣

Pretty sure? How sure?

I mean you can't blame us for being in possible doubt when you post like a newb who has created an alliance on their third day.

• Like 1

Untitled.png

2 minutes ago, Charles Bolivar said:

Pretty sure? How sure?

I mean you can't blame us for being in possible doubt when you post like a newb who has created an alliance on their third day.

If "Posting like a newb" means "Saying things you don't like," then I guess I'm just a professional newb. A life-long newb, in fact. An eternal newb. Newberry runs through my veins and sustains me. It warms me through the long cold nights in the dead of winter. Your alliance knows that better than anyone, so go ahead and ask 'em.

I wonder how it is such a newb like me hasn't been cast out from the world and shunned through all these years of newberry. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Kadin said:

That's my last contribution to this topic.

What happened to this mate? You just can't let it go lol

8 minutes ago, Kadin said:

I guess I'm just a professional newb. A life-long newb, in fact. An eternal newb. Newberry runs through my veins and sustains me.

We know, git gud

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Is this one of your desperate attempts to recruit another sad soul into your cult of non-sense, Firwof?

The kadin dude is getting alot of hate for simply defending themself, Yes. But don't go recruiting other lost souls to your cult of pure non-sense, Because they're just gonna end up being bullied more for even associating with you.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

Sorra Himguard (1).png

9 hours ago, Mayor said:

You are of course right, Kadin is still learning the ropes of the game and still has the training wheels on. Thanks for pointing that out.

About the second part, as you always do, you mentioned me when I was not even talking about you. If this thread is about my "ego" it is only because you wanted that by bringing it up. I never mentioned you, I was replying to newb Kadin, and like clockwork you jump into the thread and try to make it all about me (thanks). Now you are trying to make it about you (stop). Keep this thread on track fam. And don't talk down to my cohorts. Also btw you do crawl nearly everywhere to downvote or mention me, literally all the time. Also you keep going on about me being uninvolved, yet you are Camelot, many of my friends are in HoF (this DoW in case you forgot) and yeah I support their war. Kadin is a newb !@#$ so they just learning the ropes, barely involved at the end of the day as well. Anyways if you don't want King Mayor to make every thread about him, stop bringing it up every few posts. And bow when you address me peasant.

Yeah you get back to learning the game before you can contribute on forums. Good idea. Leave everything else to your betters.

Holy shit 😂 never knew being such a genuine human being to somebody could trigger one so much. Never meant any more or less when I swooped in, rest was a Beverly Hills Moms Hate Boner Club self centered "consensus". Talk about an experienced based overtly high superiority complex to use and abuse others too. Besides, why should I listen to someone who has an entire group that acts like an orgasmic hivemind?

Thanks for the half assed answers, dodges, & weaves.

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
P.S. - When are ya rejoining HoF buddy ole pal?
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

Just fyi, Kadin started playing this game from basically the beginning. 2013 crew represent.

Edited by Keegoz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

11 hours ago, Charles Bolivar said:

So that explains it.

Kadin used to lead your alliance…

Edited by Agent W
  • Haha 1

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

Indeed. Guardian is here in PnW in the first place because of lil 'ol me, as our Declaration of Existence in the beta demonstrates. It's cool if you wanna think of me as a perma-newb, though.

• Haha 1

On 1/4/2023 at 9:05 PM, Kadin said:

Indeed. Guardian is here in PnW in the first place because of lil 'ol me, as our Declaration of Existence in the beta demonstrates. It's cool if you wanna think of me as a perma-newb, though.

@Keegoz minister of FA, that explains everything…

• Haha 2

On 1/4/2023 at 1:05 PM, Kadin said:

You are a perma-newb tho. As your recent posts prove.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2