[DoW] Watching The Ball Drop

Velyni Vas

1 hour ago, Scatheon said:

Legit questions for rural Americans - How do I kill the 30-50 feral HOGGs that run into my yard within 3-5 mins while my small kids play?

Guns.

Also traps.

4 hours ago, Kadin said:

I am alliance milcom. I'm deeply engaged in the goings-on.

Holy !@#$ alliance milcom? Might as well put that on your nation bio to alert everyone on your expertise in the game.

Just now, Mayor said:

Holy !@#$ alliance milcom? Might as well put that on your nation bio to alert everyone on your expertise in the game.

Bro that's not even remotely my point and you know it. Hop off that high horse for a second and realize I was refuting an ignorant snarky comment someone made.

• Upvote 3

I am not worried about T$ and Eclipse. I am more worried about whoever gets chain-hit by HOGG when this drama is over. 

Edited by Majima Goro
We gotta keep the Rose-T$ treaty a sekrit for now
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Kadin said:

Bro that's not even remotely my point and you know it. Hop off that high horse for a second and realize I was refuting an ignorant snarky comment someone made.

Thats Mayor & his cohorts for you.  They just can't take their hand out of their ego pants.

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

10 hours ago, Kadin said:

Oh yes, super ignorant and snarky of me to point out HOGG has no fighting force within the C10-15 tiering. How horrible of me. But weren't you gonna roll them anyways? 

• Haha 2

image.png?ex=65f5acc8&is=65e337c8&hm=1606ce00348e48cf652f897b3bc05280d703dba4c8d18f7b009ab2ca44a5283b&

8 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Thats Mayor & his cohorts for you.  They just can't take their hand out of their ego pants.

I see that I am still living rent-free in your mind. You must dream of me bro with the amount of times I am pinged, downvoted or mentioned by you in literally every thread. You're pathetic I hope you know this.

6 hours ago, Mayor said:

I see that I am still living rent-free in your mind. You must dream of me bro with the amount of times I am pinged, downvoted or mentioned by you in literally every thread. You're pathetic I hope you know this.

Look here guy, Firwof is just being himself and you should feel ashamed for trying to change him.

If he wants to obsessively follow and downvote all your posts, well he'll do it goddamn.

I demand a formal apology from you and all your cohorts for the undue stress you've placed on the mans shoulders.

• Like 1

XLL3z4T.gif

6 hours ago, Sketchy said:

Look here guy, Firwof is just being himself and you should feel ashamed for trying to change him.

If he wants to obsessively follow and downvote all your posts, well he'll do it goddamn.

I demand a formal apology from you and all your cohorts for the undue stress you've placed on the mans shoulders.

You're right.. of course. I and my massive group of followers formally apologize to you, Sketchy, for the unreasonable burden placed on you to tell me this up front. Firwof may continue to follow me (and my cohorts) around like the obsessive little bitc.. err puppy he is.

57 minutes ago, Mayor said:

You're right.. of course. I and my massive group of followers formally apologize to you, Sketchy, for the unreasonable burden placed on you to tell me this up front. Firwof may continue to follow me (and my cohorts) around like the obsessive little bitc.. err puppy he is.

Imagine coming to a DoW and making it all about you when you're not even involved.  Go home, kiddo. 🤔

• Haha 3