Six Is a Serious Number

Wizel16

Good luck and fare well. May the Guardians never face the Cards in the WS. ☺️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

@Hestu the CruelHurt wizel's feeling so much that wixel had to step down.

On a serious note, Wizel i wish you luck friend you were an amazing guy to talk to, I wish you luck moving forward, Best of luck my friend.
And;
@CanbecGood luck to you, Im excited to see what you have in store for TKR!

Edited by Linky
  • Upvote 1

Sorra Himguard (1).png

Good for you, Wizel. I have no idea how anyone tolerates being in a government position in the first place.

Now King Canbec, another of The Seven Kingdoms paid thugs is running TKR! Yesss..... Soon, Yugi will be King of The Knights Radiant, and Gudea will be named Herald of Growth, Taxation, and Embezzler of Funds and Resources! Bwhahaha!! SK's insidious plot thickens.....😂

• Like 1

P&W SK Flag Small.jpg

That anti-TKR post was the last straw for Wizel I guess. Absolutely ruined his credibility and TKR’s faith in him to lead. What a way to fall.

congrats on the retirement Wizel. Let’s see if Canbec has the bloodlust to get TKR into 40 wars in 2023

Edited by Kiloist II
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

Stepped down while taking an L, personally I would’ve waited till i got my last W 

14 months and three major war victories is apparently not enough. Wizel, you are the worst king ever because we got jumped by mid.

• Haha 6

Happy retirement @Wizel16!

Condolences @Canbec :P

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines