The Truth

Hestu the Cruel

Wow this guy so brütal that wizel couldn't handle it and stepped down. Mad props. 

• Haha 2

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

It seems like you have a lot of negative opinions about TKR. While it is okay to have personal opinions, it is not productive or respectful to attack or belittle others. It is important to remember that everyone has different experiences and perspectives, and it is important to approach discussions with respect and openness to hearing others' viewpoints. It is not helpful to engage in name-calling or insults. It is better to express your thoughts and opinions in a respectful and constructive manner.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Hey you just posted

And this is crazy 

But they're our allies

So disband maybe

(Also join BK, we're also knights)

(This post was badly planned out, be nice pls)

On 12/31/2022 at 12:04 PM, Sval said:

I can't handle the truth

Aaaaaaa a zombie!

(ngl this post's only point is to express my shock that Sval is still alive. How have you been, Sval?)

Edited by Nukey6

21 hours ago, Nukey6 said:

Aaaaaaa a zombie!

(ngl this post's only point is to express my shock that Sval is still alive. How have you been, Sval?)

I died. But I'm feeling much better now.

• Like 1

<~Sval[OWR]> I am your father.
<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

On 12/31/2022 at 2:55 PM, DragonKnight said:

Damn, alliance ads really do write themselves

I, for one, look forward to The Ketchup Resistance as the next TKR theme day.

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

This but from veteran players pls....everybody is so scared to meme them now... 

On 12/31/2022 at 3:08 AM, Hestu the Cruel said:

Like 20 government members, way too many. How all these people decided to become gov members

They are like all noobs so yeah. They have a really strong shadow gov that runs the show in the background. They act as though we don't know.... 

Actually their current color on PNW should be Beige as 63% of their members are on Beige right now, the rest on Vacation or AFK Grey Trade Bloc

I've said this but nobody believes me... 

Too many Alliances rely on TKR for Protection and Treaties, like they can't even protect themselves

Dare I say they want to be NPO so bad.... 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, Darth Tryptophan said:

This but from veteran players pls....everybody is so scared to meme them now... 

They are like all noobs so yeah. They have a really strong shadow gov that runs the show in the background. They act as though we don't know.... 

I've said this but nobody believes me... 

Dare I say they want to be NPO so bad.... 

Wow guys,

To no one’s shock, Deulos and Firwof agrees with with this guy (why am I not surprised).

Edited by Linky
  • Downvote 1

Sorra Himguard (1).png

24 minutes ago, Linky said:

Wow guys,

To no one’s shock, Deulos and Firwof agrees with with this guy (why am I not surprised).

Nobody will tell me who Deulos is....I keep getting called that... 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Linky said:

You act as if no one thinks it's you.

Or have you just blindly forgotten?

10 minutes ago, Linky said:

You're the only one who is dumb enough to back and upvote firwof, Deulos.

Dude what?? I upvote because I like what he says not because you think I'm Duelos. I upvote plenty of people not just him so I also don't see how that makes me dumb.... 

Edited by Darth Tryptophan
  • Haha 1

Just now, Darth Tryptophan said:

Dude what?? I upvote because I like what he says not because you think I'm Duelos. 

There is only one person who does. But if you want to believe your "not" then thats on you.

Sorra Himguard (1).png

Just now, Linky said:

There is only one person who does. But if you want to believe your "not" then thats on you.

It seems to be I'm only one upvoting him. Doesn't make me Deulos its just that I'm the only one upvoting him. 

• Haha 1