[RoH] Recognizing Our Sacrifice, Endurance, Bravery, And Determination.

SlyWolf21

Hodor! Hodor Hodor, Hodor Hodor Hodor! Hodor! Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor! Hodor! 

Hodor Hodor Hodor!

Kurultai Council for The Golden Horde

Grand Master of The Witcher Order

Sovereign of the Most Noble Order of the Forgotten Sun

Order of the Northern Lights

Hodor. Hodor Hodor Hodor?

shadows are all colors of the rainbow, just blocked by an object, we hide in those shadows, and we hide in those dark valleys every night and day they have a shadow in them

On 12/24/2022 at 1:02 PM, SlyWolf21 said:

Q: For all of the "Ouroborous is a hegemony, they're going to kill the game, they can't be trusted, they need to be killed first" I heard from some parties, it's frankly SHOCKING that Ouro won two wars and decided to disband. You mean to tell me those accusations and the people screaming about NPO and IQ were..... Misguided, and incorrect, or using hot button words to try to stir up drama? That doesn't sound like the PnW I'm familiar with?

I still don't understand the humor of this copypasta, it's unironically true lol. Eclipse has dropped Rose (the largest alliance), Asm, and everyone tied to Rose except weeb (such as R&R). Any way you look at it, it's clearly a downsize yet not one alliance gave us credit for it smh

1 hour ago, Avatar Patrick said:

I still don't understand the humor of this copypasta, it's unironically true lol. Eclipse has dropped Rose (the largest alliance), Asm, and everyone tied to Rose except weeb (such as R&R). Any way you look at it, it's clearly a downsize yet not one alliance gave us credit for it smh

Too true. Honestly, it's not even a copypasta. A copypasta is something that's catchy, humorous, and most importantly, memorable. If a sentence began with "for all of the," and I was asked to finish it, I could never remember what to say.

On the other hand if someone says "Rose" I instantly think Rose is more than just an alliance. Rose is a people and a purpose. It is a brotherhood of like-minded players who wish to make some noise and have fun during times of peace and conflict - but also serve a higher purpose by contributing value and meaning to the game around them. Thus, Rose is an alliance guided and held together by the core values of a true community, where those within make sacrifices for one another and stand together even in the most adverse of events.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Avatar Patrick said:

I think it’s funny because of who said it. I thought I explained this pretty thoroughly in the RoH.

11 hours ago, Hodor said:

I think it’s funny because of who said it. I thought I explained this pretty thoroughly in the RoH.

Don't worry fam, Avatar Patrick simply can't read. You explained yourself clearly enough for literate people.

• Downvote 1

23 hours ago, KindaEpicMoah said:

Too true. Honestly, it's not even a copypasta. A copypasta is something that's catchy, humorous, and most importantly, memorable. If a sentence began with "for all of the," and I was asked to finish it, I could never remember what to say.

On the other hand if someone says "Rose" I instantly think Rose is more than just an alliance. Rose is a people and a purpose. It is a brotherhood of like-minded players who wish to make some noise and have fun during times of peace and conflict - but also serve a higher purpose by contributing value and meaning to the game around them. Thus, Rose is an alliance guided and held together by the core values of a true community, where those within make sacrifices for one another and stand together even in the most adverse of events.

I love that essentially nothing Adama and I did paperwork wise is still around in rose except for that cheese ass thing. It used to be even more cheesy actually, I remember it saying "Rose transcends purpose." 

• Haha 1