[DoW] Authorization for the Use of Militarization

Vexz

BASED ROSE 🌹 🌹🌹 delivers righteous fury and retribution onto the cancer that is Cataclysm! No presents under the tree, just hot lead for this Christmas season! 

Excellent o🌹men for the 2023 Rosian Empire!                                                                                                                      🌹

It's Rose world, wej ust live in it. 🌹

🌹

🌹

• Haha 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

Good luck to both Rose and Cataclysm, and anyone else involved! I have to say, when I woke up this morning and cursed the people who have massive amounts of land to suffer, I didn't see THIS coming. I hope everyone has fun, and we have a nice, clean, in character, civilized war.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Vexz said:

It's been a long time coming, this war was inevitable with the distasteful history started in the new age. They thought they could get away with the schemes and plots. They made moves that can't be justified because when they try they inevitably reveal the fools and cowards they truly are; showing that no line can't be crossed, not even the simple lines they themselves tried to impose on us. It's not something new to us, we know who you're, we know the fear without security you get. 

In the end, it's not our fault that you caught yourself in this position for your past mistakes but damn are we glad to hand you a hot setback in your downward spiral. Let's have a war filled with salt, for no blows will be pulled back, the choice of time for this war shows it; it's personal.

Rose is a Valinor prot confirmed.

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png

I’m sure the propagandists are going to find some way to blame this on me.

Watching your ex’s fight each other is, if nothing, an exciting evening. I wish both Cataclysm and Rose good luck, may your war bring you both clarity.

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

43 minutes ago, Vexz said:

It's been a long time coming, this war was inevitable with the distasteful history started in the new age. They thought they could get away with the schemes and plots. They made moves that can't be justified because when they try they inevitably reveal the fools and cowards they truly are; showing that no line can't be crossed, not even the simple lines they themselves tried to impose on us. It's not something new to us, we know who you're, we know the fear without security you get. 

In the end, it's not our fault that you caught yourself in this position for your past mistakes but damn are we glad to hand you a hot setback in your downward spiral. Let's have a war filled with salt, for no blows will be pulled back, the choice of time for this war shows it; it's personal.

Could you be vaguer? I almost know who you're attacking and why. It almost looks like you might have a CB! 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/