SoL Got Gud [Cancelation, Rebrand, Treaty]

HemlockHK

Congrats on the rebrand! Sad to see the commitment to the theme, but the new flag looks sick

Edited by Fulcrum

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018

14 minutes ago, Kan0601 said:

isnt minutemen from Marvel TVA

We're leaning more towards history and some fallout, but I have no clue. Haven't watched Marvel since Endgame. 

9 minutes ago, Velekk Hemlock said:

Hemlock stays winning

ofc, Hemlock X Hemlock. 

Edited by HemlockHK
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, Kan0601 said:

isnt minutemen from Marvel TVA

Minutemen were militia in colonial US during the revolutionary war. They appear in fallout because of Fallout's retro post-apocalyptic US theme. I assume they were in the Time Variance Authority because the comic writer thought `minute` was a clever reference given the time travel theme. 

Good Luck!

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

14 hours ago, The Titan said:

Anyone else find it interesting how Midgard  b*tches about how big the other spheres are getting, but now they're the largest sphere (thanks Eclipse) and still adding folks?

Don’t think we’ve b*tched about size necessarily, being that we’ve always been the largest in some metric. Also odd you think alliances within a spheres share every opinion, a little silly and shortsighted imo. 

• Haha 2

I'll give this uhhh... 30 minutes

shadows are all colors of the rainbow, just blocked by an object, we hide in those shadows, and we hide in those dark valleys every night and day they have a shadow in them

On 12/11/2022 at 12:22 AM, The Titan said:

Anyone else find it interesting how Midgard  b*tches about how big the other spheres are getting, but now they're the largest sphere (thanks Eclipse) and still adding folks?

If you really want to point out the 300 c10 bellow nations go for it. I would gladly point out the the massive difference in tiering and how Midgard almost has no c35+ nations but that’s fine because my 300 c10 can clearly up declare 25 cities. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Kan0601 said:

If you really want to point out the 300 c10 bellow nations go for it. I would gladly point out the the massive difference in tiering and how Midgard almost has no c35+ nations but that’s fine because my 300 c10 can clearly up declare 25 cities. 

I don't really care that much but.. Pretty sure you can beat a C31-34 with 3 C27-30's. It's not that big of an updeclare. It helps when you do it while the others not militarized too. Again not a critique, valid tactic.

Bootlegtiering2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2022 at 11:22 PM, The Titan said:

Good to see Vader is still too scared to get into any arguments on the forums after he got bullied so hard for saying that TKR could do no wrong since they won the most honorable alliance award in 2020. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 12/25/2022 at 4:31 PM, KindaEpicMoah said:

Good to see Vader is still too scared to get into any arguments on the forums after he got bullied so hard for saying that TKR could do no wrong since they won the most honorable alliance award in 2020. 

I don't recall ever saying TKR could do no wrong. In fact I believe they've done quite a few things wrong and we've discussed that internally

I do have a lot of respect for them - obviously. But they're certainly not perfect. I don't believe anyone is, especially in this game.

On 12/13/2022 at 2:07 PM, Kan0601 said:

Your c10s are terrifying dude

Edited by The Titan

Peace in our time