[PEACE] Cataclysm and Paradise surrender to Midgard and Eclipse [PEACE]

ToxicPepper

Ah always refreshing to see someone else take a page off Rose's pixel huggery book by enforcing a NAP. Oreo looks pretty scared of someone trying to make a coalition to give them an even numbered war for a change.

I'll be here when y'all decide to dogpile us again after our NAP.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

Ah always refreshing to see someone else take a page off Rose's pixel huggery book by enforcing a NAP. Oreo looks pretty scared of someone trying to make a coalition to give them an even numbered war for a change.

I'll be here when y'all decide to dogpile us again after our NAP.

Maybe you should learn to read numbers before deciding what are "fair wars" and what are "dogpiles", because clearly, you don't know anything about what you're talking about.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Pascal said:

Maybe you should learn to read numbers before deciding what are "fair wars" and what are "dogpiles", because clearly, you don't know anything about what you're talking about.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong area either considering this war was not fair or even by any stretch of the imagination. In fact I don't think Eclipse knows what a fair war is tbqh (maybe this is why you are having so much trouble understanding). Better get out your thesaurus and find a big word to prove everyone otherwise again.

Going on about fair wars is a recurring topic on Orbis after each war. Wars on new people who don't know what to do seem to be the only really 'unfair' wars, everything else is politics. Losing a war is terrible (or so I've heard, never had that experience myself) but labeling it whatever doesn't make it 'unfair'.

Doing FA so that you have a net positive DMG is a good thing. Everything besides that is sore losing. 

Calling people hypocrits is something else btw, heydude had a very fun meme on that 😂

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Mayor said:

Reading comprehension isn't your strong area either considering this war was not fair or even by any stretch of the imagination. In fact I don't think Eclipse knows what a fair war is tbqh (maybe this is why you are having so much trouble understanding). Better get out your thesaurus and find a big word to prove everyone otherwise again.

Except I don’t deny the truth by acting as if I had a presupposed "moral high ground" like some people or alliances, but feel free to try again.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Vein said:

I don't think any of us disagreed that us hitting cata was not a dogpile. We didn't hit them to "dogpile" them, but rather because they came into TKR's defense despite having no treaties with them which was a concern to us. as for fair wars, We've had one... It was against rose and it was arguably one of the fairest war orbis has seen in a while. Not that PnW tends to have any fair wars, most wars and by history has been a dogpile. Some of us just dont care enough to pretend to be the golden kid by being sheeps acting like NAPs are the real problem of the game to gain some pr points. Don't be deceived by the 2 faced people! 

I suppose Pascal was not clear about about stating a difference between "fair wars" and "dogpile" when he verbally attacked Insert Name Here. Personally I had more of an issue to Cata's entry to the war over Eclipse, still does not change the fact that Eclipse really does not like fair wars anyways and has been involved in many dogpiles recently. Every time you guys get called out on this as well you just point to the Rose war, which was with Clock (a fun war ofc ngl, rip af Alpha). You are ignoring the tons of garbage wars Clock and Eclipse has fought since that time. (many people point to Eclipse being the reason for Clocks aversion to tough fights ie. Hollywood)

And I do see that (at least you personally) do not shy away from your anti-minispheres stance etc. and your support of NAPs (which to me is whatever tbqh) again does not change the fact that Eclipse is consistently involved (and starting) lop-sided wars and avoiding any legitimate challenge. And this issue is ofc not specific to Eclipse alone but being from an "ex-raider" alliance myself I tend to hold them to a bit of a higher standard.

On 12/5/2022 at 9:34 PM, Mayor said:

You are ignoring the tons of garbage wars Clock and Eclipse has fought since that time. (many people point to Eclipse being the reason for Clocks aversion to tough fights ie. Hollywood

you mention clock hqving garbage wars and eclipse dogpiling Cata. I want to refresh your memory that Cata and Eclipse were most of Clock. What you saw here was Clock fighting eachother, you just don't like it because your friends lost.

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Utter Nutter said:

you mention clock hqving garbage wars and eclipse dogpiling Cata. I want to refresh your memory that Cata and Eclipse were most of Clock. What you saw here was Clock fighting eachother, you just don't like it because your friends lost.

I beg to differ; The Hand of Fate was critical and Clock didn't last long without them. Also I never cared about Cata losing the war at all as I already said I don't like Eclipse addiction to dogpiles and shit wars if that was not already abundantly clear.

I love how suddenly people are 'opposed' to dog piling wars. Couldn't get a peep out of them when certain spheres/alliances went around dogpiling in much greater numbers.?

nevermind the history of the alliance, likely the largest offender of 'dog piles.'

Edited by James II
  • Haha 3

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

22 minutes ago, James II said:

I love how suddenly people are 'opposed' to dog piling wars. Couldn't get a peep out of them when certain spheres/alliances went around dogpiling in much greater numbers.?

nevermind the history of the alliance, likely the largest offender of 'dog piles.'

people are opposed to losing wars. You can lose 3 wars in a row but the moment you win one you are a monster.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Utter Nutter said:

people are opposed to losing wars. You can lose 3 wars in a row but the moment you win one you are a monster.

We never 'won' any wars and we're still a monster. 

• Haha 2

People need to stop attributing the opinions of one person to people.

If I see comments in the next war TKR/Wayward win about how TKR and Wayward are against dogpiling, I will remind you that only Mayor is engaging in this. He's entitled to his opinion, but he's exactly one person.

2 hours ago, James II said:

We never 'won' any wars and we're still a monster. 

yes you are.

39 minutes ago, Hodor said:

If I see comments in the next war TKR/Wayward win about how TKR and Wayward are against dogpiling, I will remind you that only Mayor is engaging in this. He's entitled to his opinion, but he's exactly one person.

fair enuf

What if (crazy lizardmen theory here) 
Aurora attacks Withheld sphere. So CATA hits Oasis sorry Midgard. 
BUT Eclipse cant let Aurora fall so they hit CATA. BUT WAIT
why would you mill up only to hit a few alliances when there's a MDP between CATA and T$
UNLESS you knew T$ wasnt gonna join in? Blitz advantage is too big to ignore that. 

This is my essay on "Why Aurora/Eclipse and T$ will be signing one another soon" 

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

On 12/7/2022 at 1:09 PM, Hodor said:

No on blanketed TKR/Wayward. At least I didn't. I merely pointed out the irony of Mayor's silence over the years, and the fact that he's in the alliance that is likely the largest offender of fighting in 'dog piles.' You can step off your mini horse.

On 12/7/2022 at 9:07 AM, James II said:

Kinda hard to talk support for you when you pretty much shitted on everyone, including your own past allies.

(You're not wrong, but you're also not someone people would go to support considering your own tendencies)

3 hours ago, James II said:

No on blanketed TKR/Wayward. At least I didn't. I merely pointed out the irony of Mayor's silence over the years, and the fact that he's in the alliance that is likely the largest offender of fighting in 'dog piles.' You can step off your mini horse.

I get it. #OrangeManBad and all that. I trashed TKR for years, fought TKR for years, will continue to fight TKR at literally every available opportunity (good fighters) so long as I am in this game. I have been in so many alliances over the years, Arrgh, Rose, Terminus Est, Roz Wei, Knights Templar, Green Protection Agency, and now Paradise and ghosting in TKR for the war. So you can !@#$ off lol as you have done literally shit all this entire game and still are doing nothing (what a surprise).

Also I find it kind of funny the literally only time I have been fighting with TKR is when they are being dogpiled on. I fought TKR with Hand of Fate literally a few months ago. Papers Please was my favorite war, Knightfall was total dogshit. What was the best you could do? Launch a few nukes and ride the coat tails of your allies in yet another dogpile. What a surprise it is almost as if your a massive hypocrite.

Edited by Mayor

13 hours ago, James II said:

On 12/7/2022 at 11:07 AM, James II said:

On 12/7/2022 at 11:35 AM, Utter Nutter said:

Hodor does not ride horses, Hodor is the horse.

Precision of language is important. If you're scared of naming Mayor, that's on you, but I read your statements exactly as they are written above. If you speak unclearly, only you can be blamed when your words are misinterpreted. You've somehow misinterpreted my very clear statement. I can break it down:

"People need to stop attributing the opinions of one person to people."

Both you and Utter Nutter used the term "people" while responding to the comments of one person. This couldn't be more clear.

"If I see comments in the next war TKR/Wayward win about how TKR and Wayward are against dogpiling, I will remind you that only Mayor is engaging in this. He's entitled to his opinion, but he's exactly one person."

I am making a statement about the future here by using the words "if", "next war", and "I will". You've interpreted my statement as referring to the present and past, something that I am clearly not interested in.

I encourage you to take greater care in your forum posts in the future so as not to seem like an idiot. (See here, I am not calling you an idiot, I'm advising you in the future to take greater care or else people might infer you are an idiot).

Edited by Hodor
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

18 hours ago, Mayor said:

I get it. #OrangeManBad and all that. I trashed TKR for years, fought TKR for years, will continue to fight TKR at literally every available opportunity (good fighters) so long as I am in this game. I have been in so many alliances over the years, Arrgh, Rose, Terminus Est, Roz Wei, Knights Templar, Green Protection Agency, and now Paradise and ghosting in TKR for the war. So you can !@#$ off lol as you have done literally shit all this entire game and still are doing nothing (what a surprise).

Also I find it kind of funny the literally only time I have been fighting with TKR is when they are being dogpiled on. I fought TKR with Hand of Fate literally a few months ago. Papers Please was my favorite war, Knightfall was total dogshit. What was the best you could do? Launch a few nukes and ride the coat tails of your allies in yet another dogpile. What a surprise it is almost as if your a massive hypocrite.

I don't think TKR is bad. I had no interest in hitting TKR again. They are no longer the problem in the game.

18 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Kinda hard to talk support for you when you pretty much shitted on everyone, including your own past allies.

(You're not wrong, but you're also not someone people would go to support considering your own tendencies)

Thank you for proving one of my points!

Edited by James II
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, James II said:

13 minutes ago, James II said:

I don't think TKR is bad. I had no interest in hitting TKR again. They are no longer the problem in the game.

Who have I been apart of that has been engaging in dogpiles then? I have been Knights Templar for over a year, before that was Oblivion, and more recently Hand of Fate and then Paradise. I call out people engaging in unfair wars all the time even when it was my own allies doing such things (Clock) so what is this "Mayor's silence over the years" you mention. A quick check on my post history shows your claim is a complete lie. I join TKR for a few weeks to fight Midgard and suddenly I have been "silent on dogpiles" for years. Explain this to me.

Edited by Mayor