Aren't you guys on vacation?

Wendell

If you are taking a vacation from the game that means you won't be logging on everyday. It's a great time to go on vacation, the bombs are booming, the bullets are buzzing about....πŸ’πŸŒΈπŸŒΊπŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹

Β 

πŸπŸŒ·πŸ›https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=214106πŸπŸŒ·πŸ›

πŸπŸŒ·πŸ›https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=32018πŸπŸŒ·πŸ›

πŸπŸŒ·πŸ›https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=226703πŸπŸŒ·πŸ›

Β 

Β 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 12

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=5049

What about these guys? They look like they're having such a blast while out on vacay too!!!

• Upvote 1

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpegΒ  Β  Β 

Β I personally voice my ownΒ thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fuggerΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β 

24 minutes ago, Canbec said:

Hi champ! Must be nice to have so little going on in your own life that you can concern yourself with other people's lives. Unfortunately that clearly still didn't leave you with enough time to notice that two of the three nations you identified started their VM a few turns before the Midgard blitz. Since VMs are for a minimum of 14 days, people who plan to be away without Internet access for shorter periods (say one week) may still choose to VM, and then find themselves online the second week.

Food for thought, but I think you'll generally find it much more enjoyable to mind your own business than stick your nose where it doesn't belong, particularly when you have no clue what the heck you're talking about.

I didn't make any accusations, I was just asking because I needed to know if we would still be able to log in while on vm. That's all...Β 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Canbec said:

I dOnT uNdErStAnD sArCaSam

As always you guys can throw junk around while being stuck up in the name of you guys being the heroes (PnW Community's knights in "shining" armor). This was supposed to be a joke aimed at TKR as well yo whole sphere as a whole mass VMing in accordance to you guys as well your current as well past allies being so adamant about fighting Wars yet you guys are now war dodging yourselves?!Β 

Take another L as well higher dosage of copium, you really going to need it. Go cry & seethe elsewhere than enforce the need to "defend" sanctimonious excuses just to push your propaganda/motives. Especially since you just admitted up to it within your own words in regards to VM.

Β 

• Thanks 3
  • Downvote 1

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpegΒ  Β  Β 

Β I personally voice my ownΒ thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fuggerΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β 

7 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

- snip -

Β 

Β >.> Β  <.< Β Β 
my guy this is straight up unhinged

• Haha 4

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father

27 minutes ago, Lord of Puns said:

Β >.> Β  <.< Β Β 
my guy this is straight up unhinged

Welcome to my world, where people enjoy being treated even act like toddlers in order to be understood while people like me have to act it's okay. I'm just an adult adulting whole trying to be a role model on what adulting should be between each other.Β 

@Darth TryptophanΒ @CanbecΒ now you too, please hug each other and give each other a kiss on the cheek to make up towards each other as well tell the other you're sorry so we can just get this over with and move on!

16 minutes ago, WarriorSoul said:

Β 

Congratulations on finally admitting up to your obsessive compulsive issues! Would you like a trophy and some candy?Β 

• Haha 1

Β 

2 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

@Darth TryptophanΒ @CanbecΒ now you too, please hug each other and give each other a kiss on the cheek to make up towards each other as well tell the other you're sorry so we can just get this over with and move on

I'm not hugging him unless snacks are provided!!Β 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kurdanak said:

Mayor and TKR is not the cross-over episode I expected, but I'm absolutely down for this arc.

Because he's the hero TKR deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

I knew I would convert him sooner or later. πŸ™

o/ TKR

Edited by Kyubnyan
  • Like 2

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

10 hours ago, Mayor said:

Let me tell you something Firwof, The Knights Radiant is an alliance dedicated to game health and making sure our community is an inclusive and open place for everyone, simply put we don't tolerate utter garbage like yourself and the pants-hating Deulos. We would be well within our rights to permanently war your shitty little nation to send a message and prove to everyone the majority of The Knights Radiant is pro-war and only VM in certain understandable circumstances. To see some of the biggest jokes in Orbis try and attack our members is laughable and pathetic considering you both never perform well in literally every war and get kicked out of alliances more than anyone else. Not only that but you repeatedly make fools of yourselves on the forums, ruin all your credibility with everyone around you, and I imagine this trend continues in your personal life (such as insulting anyone with a different ideology and especially LGBT people).

Maybe look at your own glaring massive personal issues before you start attacking the determined, inclusive and passionate people of the best, most powerful and accepting, alliance this game has ever had because you simply wish you were on our level and had our talent. Anyways I got to get back to policing the world since my armor won't polish itself and no one else is capable of this task besides us.

Howdy do there partner, I do not know how in any way, shape, or form that you've broken the glass ceiling so hard with your collective e-peens althou yall seem to really enjoy whipping them around. Collectively yes it's very big but you're each compensating for something that's very much smaller individually than average. But fact that you as well others past and currently take such extraneous amount of effort against me as well others like me who are contrarians are constantly blared out in this shape and form nearly every time worries me on the actual state of the community.

In fact, I know for sure that I'm nowhere near perfect myself, I know that for sure. I personally question and criticize as a way to help with my learning curve so I do understand better than leaving myself to my own devices that may worsen my own prison. I have learned way much more by doing what I currently do then sitting around awaiting to speak when I'm spoken to further on following so. What I as well a few others do doesn't work for everybody, I get that, although just because we choose to seek our own sense than follow another, doesnt mean we always mean bad by stirring the pot.Β 

We are mostly all 18+, right? I just wonder why I see a lot of emotional uproar, thought projection, n self projection nearly everywhere I go? Nobodies perfect so what's the point of lauching oneselves, even collevtively to bring somebody down? Most the time is just someone or some people just trying to throw something under the rug that they're too embarrassed to deal with more maturely, no? I've done so a few times myself, I admit, nowhere near perfect. Althou when does asking questions & critiquing become a bad than trusting ones own thoughts/feelings without questioning/critiquing for within itself just because "it feels right".

It's not necessarily the best to appease as many people as possible, most will not be there for you as most care for their own reputation. In truth, those were there for one nearly no matter what happens are the true people that are worth one's time, even when pitted at eachother time to time. Resolving an issue constructively that doesn't put another destructively down very harshly, even if it takes baby steps, we'll build a much stronger Bond over time than anything else. Very few Bittersweet friends are far more valuable than a lot of sugared up shallow-ended Buddies.

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
I do sincerely apologize to all moderation for derailing the thread as well willing to take the toll for doing so as long as all posts here stay untouched in namesake of minimal bias. Lock if need be but no need to delete.

Β 

11 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Not important...

I do sincerely apologize to all moderation for derailing the thread as well willing to take the toll for doing so as long as all posts here stay untouched in namesake of minimal bias. Lock if need be but no need to delete.

This thread was garbage to begin with no one takes it seriously except you and Deulos, and also... I find it hilarious you want the thread locked right after you posted your rebuttal. Mods can leave this trainwreck going full-speed imho.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jeric said:

As I've been trying to not stir the pot lately I do feel it's my duty to state that a few tkr members that needed to vm for various reasons did contact us (tcw) directly to let us know.Β 

Sometimes stuff happens in RL and it can't be avoided... RL>PW any day.Β 

I do wholeheartedly agree on this note, just don't understand why one would turn around to still openly criticize opposers while when they do it themselves, it's all good in the hood

• Upvote 1

Β 

Just now, Mayor said:

This thread was garbage to begin with no one takes it seriously except you and Deulos, and also... I find it hilarious you want the thread locked right after you posted your rebuttal. Mods can leave this trainwreck going full-speed ihmo

Apparently, you lack basic comprehension as per usual.

I said if need be meaning if things get to a point, not that it has already. It's also laughable that you're saying everyone agrees with you although it's just over generalizing what you guys collectively believe. Then again I also just got to look at who is uploading and responding alongside one another

1 minute ago, Kyubnyan said:

Make a cohesive argument challenge.
Difficulty level: Firwof

What hurts one to not ask when confused? Oh yeah, ego stroking & motive pushing

Β 

6 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

I do wholeheartedly agree on this note, just don't understand why one would turn around to still openly criticize opposers while when they do it themselves, it's all good in the hood

Point me to one of my posts where I criticized someone for VMing or condoned someone else who did, then.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Canbec said:

WhAt Is Ok FoR uS IsN't For OtHeRs

Β 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

Β 

Just now, Firwof Kromwell said:

Β 

I'm specifically asking you for evidence of your claim. The whole point you're trying to make is that of double standards. If I understand correctly, then you're saying I'm not allowed to criticize the creator of this topic for trying to throw shade at our VMers because I've apparently thrown shade at VMers in the past. So point me to the evidence. I'll save you the time though: you won't find any. You're just making stuff up like sad little trolls do.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I didn't comment on this post initially because I wasn't sure of the circumstances surrounding the nations who vmed and I didn't want to make assumptions.

But it does seem like you guys are overreacting to what was a fairly mild troll post or misunderstanding from the op and firwof. Regardless of any past issues you have with them, the initial posts don't justify the level of hate and personal attacks that followed.

Β 

• Like 3