[DoW] So Long As A Single Plant Still Grows

r3dj4ck0424

As the military commander of the wasteland, with power vested in me by the Decagon Cult, I hereby vow to ensure the destruction of all things growing. Only then shall the world know true CATACLYSM.

• Like 2

BettaChecka

Nation Link

High Gov Milcom - Singularity

True Leaders of Singularity.png

34 minutes ago, Natonito said:

I applaud seeing so many Cata nations destroy their precious projects on a five to one basis to get nukes.  *Chef's kiss*

Pics or it didn't happen.

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

1 hour ago, Natonito said:

I applaud seeing so many Cata nations destroy their precious projects on a five to one basis to get nukes.  *Chef's kiss*

A small price to pay to cause perma winter. Projects our cheap in the end and well we want to have a fun war.

Why are you reading this.

3 hours ago, Natonito said:

1 hour ago, Natonito said:

so many = one example

anyways tbh the projects were all cheap, enjoy the nukes.

26 minutes ago, Fafnir said:

Or to put in layman terms: This war is so one sided the only thing we can do is nuke turret.

You're right, it wasn't an even war.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

image.thumb.png.0e8b593d39bbb9fe254d9b286dff413e.png

I say this war cannot end until half the food on the planet is snapped out of existence. To 1.06 Billion!

• Upvote 1

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

35 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

image.thumb.png.0e8b593d39bbb9fe254d9b286dff413e.png

I say this war cannot end until half the food on the planet is snapped out of existence. To 1.06 Billion!

Would be interesting to see what would happen if the food stocks became perilously low across the game.

Make it happen 👍

• Upvote 3

Untitled.png

Some people seemed to be interested in my idea that someone was duping food. With the global food supply metric fixed, a simple linear model allows pretty accurate interpolation of food amounts over the course of the war. Amounts at the peak are inaccurate, but past wars show before and after the peak can be quite accurate

image.png.4f96f480f1be3cbcc6b5114d178f96ca.png 

As can be seen in figure 1, the food amounts projected from prewar line of 30.9 mil net increase per day intersects with the current decreasing rate of 25 mil net loss per day at the end of war day 1 (2 days of fighting). The peak food in the game is likely 2589 ± 20 million food. 

According to the current data:

1. Any duping that occurred was within the error of the model
  2. To reach a point of half the max food, we will need to remain at current radiation values for another 52 days.
  3. Food prices are heavily inflated
  • Upvote 2

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

• Administrators
On 11/26/2022 at 7:45 PM, zigbigadorlou said:

Some people seemed to be interested in my idea that someone was duping food. With the global food supply metric fixed, a simple linear model allows pretty accurate interpolation of food amounts over the course of the war. Amounts at the peak are inaccurate, but past wars show before and after the peak can be quite accurate

image.png.4f96f480f1be3cbcc6b5114d178f96ca.png 

As can be seen in figure 1, the food amounts projected from prewar line of 30.9 mil net increase per day intersects with the current decreasing rate of 25 mil net loss per day at the end of war day 1 (2 days of fighting). The peak food in the game is likely 2589 ± 20 million food. 

According to the current data:

1. Any duping that occurred was within the error of the model
  2. To reach a point of half the max food, we will need to remain at current radiation values for another 52 days.
  3. Food prices are heavily inflated

I just want to state for the record since I also got a DM about this, that there was a bug in the game where it wasn't recording resource counts (for any resource, including food) between October 28 - November 26.

The reason for this was that the total amount of food in the game had exceeded the maximum value in the database for food on Oct 29. This broke the recording script, and so no data was saved until I realized what was going on and fixed it on November 25, at which point it started recording again at the next daily update.

So the graph looks weird because it automatically draws a straight line between Oct 28 - Nov 26, but in reality it likely did peak and started to go down just like in other wars. But we're just missing the data in that period.

I don't really see any reason to believe anyone was duping any food, and it seems very unlikely that that could have occurred at all anyway.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link