Great War 26 is too generic, we need to change it.

Hes_A_Dictator

Ok real talk here, we need to change this Great War's title, Great War 26 isn't gonna cut it, so I have a few suggestions for our winning side right now Midgard, Ouroboros, and friends:

1. Debate on Pineapple on a pizza- because why is this a valid CB @MinesomeMC? Just why? (Although I have eaten Hawaiian pizza before and it's pretty decent I guess with processed pineapple)

2. War for the throne of the Burger King- because let's be honest, Black Knight is definitely Burger King on some knight disguise.

3. The Great Divorce- because of T$ leaving CATA and Paradise on their own devices comparing them to a divorced family, well even a broken family as well.

4. Siege of Carthage- because you know, Third Punic War.

5. The Great Blitzkrieg and Beige- because one  turned into two and into three blitzes caused them to plummet Withheld Bloc and Cataclysm + Paradise from their original ranks and made them beige locked.

And finally

6. Fallout 82- well you know why, nukes being launched causing food shortages in the game and because we started this Great War on the in-game year of 2082.

This is just a few of my suggestion to Midgard, Ouroboros, and friends and not to Withheld and Cataclysm/Paradise, and if you don't agree with it, just downvote it, I really don't care about it. Also if you have any criticism, just say it in the comments.

• Downvote 1

Just now, Hes_A_Dictator said:

Ok real talk here, we need to change this Great War's title, Great War 26 isn't gonna cut it, so I have a few suggestions for our winning side right now Midgard, Ouroboros, and friends:

Lol where are you seeing it named GW26? GW's get named at the end bruh

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

I want to cry

Just now, zigbigadorlou said:

Lol where are you seeing it named GW26? GW's get named at the end bruh

I think he's just confused by the fact that everyone is referring to it as GW 26 (even the wiki: https://politicsandwar.fandom.com/wiki/Great_War_26), because the name is to be determined.

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

It will be named once the war is over through a vote, my friend. That's how we do things. :) "GW26" is just temporary.

• Upvote 1

Signed, Mega, the kindest person ever! ♥️

Proud Member of Event Horizon

DISCLAIMER: Any post that I make or my response to one is NOT in any way representative of the alliance I'm in, unless explicitly stated otherwise.

4 minutes ago, Mega said:

It will be named once the war is over through a vote, my friend. That's how we do things. :) "GW26" is just temporary.

Guess you're right, I guess some of the names I suggested might be suggested into the vote. 😉

World War Z... would make sense for the 26th one. Assuming it ever gets officially named which is doubtful.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

9 hours ago, Hes_A_Dictator said:

2. War for the throne of the Burger King- because let's be honest, Black Knight is definitely Burger King on some knight disguise.

Blasphemayy of the highest degree. Why not name it, simply don't forget to disband your alliance and join BK 

1 hour ago, Utter Nutter said:

here's an idea. Let the alliances bleeding in this war name it. 

it's actually @Ockey5's idea.

LMAO

1 hour ago, Tasky said:

Blasphemayy of the highest degree. Why not name it, simply don't forget to disband your alliance and join BK 

Sure why not, Burger King.