Why is Keegoz still in charge anywhere

Kastor

14 minutes ago, Kastor said:

Who made him leader and why? Why do you keep following him. I love Keegoz, but he’s gotta be one of the worst all time leaders in PnW. 

He was leader of Rose and several other alliances and while he was leading he’s lost like every war. He’s deadass 1-8 in wars or some shit. Someone go to the wiki and get the numbers I promise you its one-sided as !@#$.

Also, I’m drunk and may regret this in the morning. Oh well. 

What a great take from a brilliant PnW mind.

Let's not take into consideration that Keegoz's alliances have literally never lost since leaving KT.

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

20 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

What a great take from a brilliant PnW mind.

Let's not take into consideration that Keegoz's alliances have literally never lost since leaving KT.

I want the stats pre-NPO cuz that dude was a menace I swear

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

46 minutes ago, Kastor said:

Who made him leader and why? Why do you keep following him. I love Keegoz, but he’s gotta be one of the worst all time leaders in PnW. 

He was leader of Rose and several other alliances and while he was leading he’s lost like every war. He’s deadass 1-8 in wars or some shit. Someone go to the wiki and get the numbers I promise you its one-sided as !@#$.

I haven't lost since before NPOLT :v

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

8 hours ago, Keegoz said:

I haven't lost since before NPOLT :v

Lmfaooo that’s the last time I was paying attention so checks out

8 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Honestly @Keegoz was one of my favorites to work alongside with.

How many wars did you win when you led an alliance?

1 and then I deleted when I lost HINT HINT

2 hours ago, James XVI said:

To be fair the best bit about being in Kastor led alliances is all the defensive wars you get involved in. Maybe I'm a masochist but it was kinda fun getting shat on every couple of months for something that had happened.

Those were some fun days

8 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Those were some fun days

I remember raiding a bunch of MensaHQ guys, and got away with it, Karrade (or someone?) sent me a DM being like, next time the response will be severe (he got inactive raided). Then Lordaeron raided Mensa and got absolutely slammed and countered for it. Good times.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I didn’t even realize Keegoz was leader of Cataclysm and that THEY were the ones who attacked. I thought Cata was a bloc and that tS was leaving the bloc. 

I actually wouldn’t have posted this thread had I realized what was happening in Orbis. ik it’s gonna seem troll but I had 0 context of what was happening even after reading half the threads because no one really explained anything. Just fyi FA heads, from someone’s perspective, y’all really need to add more context.

So I’m actually writing this to say sorry @Keegoz. I didn’t mean to attribute to the propaganda. Apologies.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Kastor said:

I didn’t even realize Keegoz was leader of Cataclysm and that THEY were the ones who attacked. I thought Cata was a bloc and that tS was leaving the bloc. 

I actually wouldn’t have posted this thread had I realized what was happening in Orbis. ik it’s gonna seem troll but I had 0 context of what was happening even after reading half the threads because no one really explained anything. Just fyi FA heads, from someone’s perspective, y’all really need to add more context.

So I’m actually writing this to say sorry @Keegoz. I didn’t mean to attribute to the propaganda. Apologies.

no you've said what you have said.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2022 at 11:39 PM, Kastor said:

Truthfully, I don't have any strong feelings toward Keegoz one way or the other. What I will say is that winning or losing wars falls on more than one person. Will a transformational leader produce an alliance that wins wars? Of course. But not everybody can be that, ya know?

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Charles Bolivar said:

Keegoz replaced me as tS' messiah? 😮

You've been kind of non-existent as of late. We needed a new God emperor who was more present. Sorry Charles.

5 hours ago, Sphinx said:

When will people learn.... Never let an Australian be a leader of a major alliance, it'll never turn out well. Frawley, Sphinx and now Keegoz...All utter dogshit. 

Aussie man bad.

image.png?ex=65f5acc8&is=65e337c8&hm=1606ce00348e48cf652f897b3bc05280d703dba4c8d18f7b009ab2ca44a5283b&