[Cancellation]

Agent W

20 minutes ago, Nergia said:

Ah... 180 m > 225m, math.

Here bud, I did some math since you are super certain that we ripped you off or something.
You joined CATA on 11/06/2022
We banned you on 11/16/2022

Given the time of day, instead of being 10 days total, it's almost right on 9 days.
When you first join an alliance, you can not be taxed for the first two days, so, we're now left with 7 days.

During those 7 days, your nation generated: (In total, c18)
$8,402,608.62 cash
$44,065,576.8 rss's

On 5/5 taxes, that TOTALS to:
$420,130.43 cash
$2,203,278.84 rss

For a grand total of:
$2,623,409.27 worth of taxes that we actually collected from you.

So, take your 180m, 225m, anything over $2,623,409.27 "loss" and drop it already. You can't actually think this way, and I'm tired of pretending this is real lol.

Edit: Actually, sure, if it'll make this lame attempt of trolling stop, I'll glaly send you your taxes back.

Edited by His Holy Decagon
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Nergia said:

~snip

Have you ever thought about starting your own micro? You are AA leadership material if I've ever seen it, got that zero fricks mentality. Sorry you got hosed, too.. there is a lot of that happening in this thread.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Nergia said:

I wish my damages were paid by war rebuilds :D

If you were on 5/5 taxes, you can pay for your own rebuild, lol.  Between looting and extremely low taxes, damn.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Buorhann said:

If you were on 5/5 taxes, you can pay for your own rebuild, lol.  Between looting and extremely low taxes, damn.

He hasn't mentioned CATA's secret econ- we have a "dark econ" that we tap into where no one pays anything, and I create anything we need out of thin air

6 hours ago, Hodor said:

Someone please send help. He’s got all of Paradise in his basement on hamster wheels so he can mine PnW crypto. We’ve not seen our families in months. He only feeds us flamin hot Cheetos and diet mountain dew. Kev has scurvy and I think Lefty’s turned righty. Save us!

Diet mountain dew?! That's horrible. As a non-rep of CTO I officially offer you the same deal as Cata but with regular mountain dew. We're not monsters over here.❤️

Play your cards right and I'll upgrade that offer to Dr.Pepper.

• Like 1

image.png?ex=65f5acc8&is=65e337c8&hm=1606ce00348e48cf652f897b3bc05280d703dba4c8d18f7b009ab2ca44a5283b&

22 hours ago, His Holy Decagon said:

He hasn't mentioned CATA's secret econ- we have a "dark econ" that we tap into where no one pays anything, and I create anything we need out of thin air

teach me these dark secrets, daddy 

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!

On 11/13/2022 at 2:57 PM, Gaius Julius Caesar said:

…The Knights Radiant, and Withheld Sphere, an enemy sphere of ours that held alliances we were repeatedly hostile with….

I actually liked your post, except for this. Holding grudges like that in a game like this is just not productive or beneficial for the game at all. That’s why you two just kept smacking into eachother over and over with cbs sometimes and most of the time just “we don’t like eachother”. That’s not interesting or beneficial to anything in this kind of a game. Just keeps you playing the same exact story/war/game on repeat like a broken record.

Edited by Arln

6 hours ago, Arln said:

That’s why you two just kept smacking into eachother over and over with cbs sometimes and most of the time just “we don’t like eachother”.

There's a bit more too it than that. The vast majority of the time it basically boiled down to 'omg t$ is very rich, let's try to get some for ourselves' regardless of what the stated forum cb was at the time. So it should be obvious as to why we refused to defend them.

1 hour ago, Angantyr said:

There's a bit more too it than that. The vast majority of the time it basically boiled down to 'omg t$ is very rich, let's try to get some for ourselves' regardless of what the stated forum cb was at the time. So it should be obvious as to why we refused to defend them.

lol what? sir, you need to lay off the hooch

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Angantyr said:

Ancient Aliens | Know Your Meme

• Haha 2

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

2 hours ago, Angantyr said:

The vast majority of the time it basically boiled down to 'omg t$ is very rich, let's try to get some for ourselves' regardless of what the stated forum cb was at the time.

It was literally NEVER about that.  Ever.  In the entire history of Syndicate's conflicts, no CB was ever about that.

That reply, and the fact that @Gaius Julius Caesar stated TKR/Withheld Sphere were repeatedly hostile to them, just goes to show how incompetent you guys are politically (and mentally) speaking.

As someone who has repeatedly been hostile and been an ally with multiple different alliances in this game, you folks are just being stagnant out of sheer stupidity.  Wow.

@Hodor - Fun fact, the college I went to banned Flaming Hot Cheetohs because of how addictive they were to the student base.  Not sure if they're still banned, but it was one crazy moment.  Students were selling it like it was crack on campus.

I'm not exaggerating on that either.

4 hours ago, Angantyr said:

So since Syndicate is so rich that means you can just abandon your allies? Kind of a bad take imho.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Mayor said:

So since Syndicate is so rich that means you can just abandon your allies? Kind of a bad take imho

If you're going to twist my words, at least do it intelligently

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Angantyr said:

If you're going to twist my words, at least do it intelligently

Don't let people like him get underneath your skin or don't try to respond to posts like those often, they only do it for their entertainment even if it takes flaming, baiting, and trolling self-centeredly.

All that matters is you keep being yourself as long as you are being considerable and understanding in a manner that isn't intentioned to harm much.

• Like 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

2 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

All that matters is you keep being yourself as long as you are being considerable and understanding in a manner that isn't intentioned to harm much

Thanks fam. I'm going to be honest, I just came into the thread to say something ridiculous because that is what everyone else in this thread is doing. I didn't want to miss out on the fun. :)

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Don't let people like him get underneath your skin or don't try to respond to posts like those often, they only do it for their entertainment even if it takes flaming, baiting, and trolling self-centeredly.

All that matters is you keep being yourself as long as you are being considerable and understanding in a manner that isn't intentioned to harm much.

For being such a piece of trash you sure get offended easily. No matter where I go I see your downvotes on everything I post and not only does nothing I say involve you but you are always in completely unrelated alliances and not even involved.

I suppose I should just be fine with Syndicate utterly betraying me and my allies. Anyone who disagrees is just trolling, baiting, flaming, arrogant and doing everything for pure entertainment. Not like anyone in this thread has any legitimate concerns whatsoever about literally being cancelled and abandoned out of the blue by a supposed ally (I guess that treaty was never written down or something).

However your truly pathetic and parasitic nature far sickens me more than the Syndicate ever could and Angantyr should be deeply concerned for his sanity while talking to you.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Mayor said:

For being such a piece of trash you sure get offended easily. No matter where I go I see your downvotes on everything I post and not only does nothing I say involve you but you are always in completely unrelated alliances and not even involved.

I suppose I should just be fine with Syndicate utterly betraying me and my allies. Anyone who disagrees is just trolling, baiting, flaming, arrogant and doing everything for pure entertainment. Not like anyone in this thread has any legitimate concerns whatsoever about literally being cancelled and abandoned out of the blue by a supposed ally (I guess that treaty was never written down or something).

However your truly pathetic and parasitic nature far sickens me more than the Syndicate ever could and Angantyr should be deeply concerned for his sanity while talking to you.

Hot take: people who downvote forum posts are the worst. An upvote signals you agree and to post as such would be redundant. A downvote literally just signals you're bitter but not smart enough to reply. Even if you downvote something because of how dumb it is, don't. Just ignore the perceived idiots.

15 hours ago, Buorhann said:

@Hodor - Fun fact, the college I went to banned Flaming Hot Cheetohs because of how addictive they were to the student base.  Not sure if they're still banned, but it was one crazy moment.  Students were selling it like it was crack on campus.

I'm not exaggerating on that either.

That does explain why my tongue itches when Deca forgets to feed us...

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

On 11/23/2022 at 8:33 AM, His Holy Decagon said:

CATA is more elitist than T$ and others, thus they get the Firwolf Defense

Lately id choose T$ over Cata

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

On 11/23/2022 at 8:32 AM, Hodor said:

Hot take: people who downvote forum posts are the worst. An upvote signals you agree and to post as such would be redundant. A downvote literally just signals you're bitter but not smart enough to reply.

Downvoted.

• Haha 1