[Cancellation]

Agent W

On 11/17/2022 at 5:51 PM, Jacob Knox said:

Cata may be my enemy in this war, but I'm like 95% sure Cata gov would not have told you to declare 5 offensive wars after being defensively slotted. So I'd say that damage is probably more on you.

There's a reason why I didn't hit 300 million in damages, it's because I decided to hit 5 people and gained 100m free loot while doing more damage to them afterward. I was already war-slotted so somebody gotta pay for my damages. It's also noted that you guys don't pay crap to people who participate in wars. We pay you 5/5 to get us into wars and make us lose 200m each :). Btw, we don't get refunded because some bull crap policies y'all got.

AND, I couldn't leave since that would be, "war dodging" nor could I stay because I would lose another 200 million on top of that. Therefore, I wanted y'all to kick me out. You guy's love to use paper to force people to do stuff, but steal people's money even if you guys owe money in paper.

On 11/17/2022 at 5:00 AM, His Holy Decagon said:

Only going to say that it’s hilarious you took this wildly incorrect and infactual view to the forums lol. A member (now former) of CATA for a whopping week and he knows the ins and outs at the top level, haha.

And it is true. I don’t rebuild nations that pay 5/5

image.png.6db7e902d3e44ca9b9e85ddbf8b955da.png

Nor do you pay for people doing damage for you guys :).

5 hours ago, Nergia said:

There's a reason why I didn't hit 300 million in damages, it's because I decided to hit 5 people and gained 100m free loot while doing more damage to them afterward. I was already war-slotted so somebody gotta pay for my damages. It's also noted that you guys don't pay crap to people who participate in wars. We pay you 5/5 to get us into wars and make us lose 200m each :). Btw, we don't get refunded because some bull crap policies y'all got.

AND, I couldn't leave since that would be, "war dodging" nor could I stay because I would lose another 200 million on top of that. Therefore, I wanted y'all to kick me out. You guy's love to use paper to force people to do stuff, but steal people's money even if you guys owe money in paper.

What's all this "you" and "y'all" crap about? I'm not in Cata lmao.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

Taxes aren’t a payment we hold for you, and a fully militarized c18 that joins CATA on 5/5 for 10 days, pays 8 days of that. You’re severely over estimating your “contribution” and viewing it as some volunteer thing. They’re taxes. No alliance in the game loses a member and digs up their tax records and returns that to them- at that point, how could an alliance do anything at all other than function as a bank? Idk why I’m continuing with this tbh, lol.

I think maybe you're misunderstanding what kind of alliance we are? It seems as if you might believe we're some form of pirates or mercenaries? I'm being totally serious when I say this, but if I'm correct, that probably explains a lot

Edited by His Holy Decagon

1 hour ago, His Holy Decagon said:

Taxes aren’t a payment we hold for you, and a fully militarized c18 that joins CATA on 5/5 for 10 days, pays 8 days of that. You’re severely over estimating your “contribution” and viewing it as some volunteer thing. They’re taxes. No alliance in the game loses a member and digs up their tax records and returns that to them- at that point, how could an alliance do anything at all other than function as a bank? Idk why I’m continuing with this tbh, lol.

I think maybe you're misunderstanding what kind of alliance we are? It seems as if you might believe we're some form of pirates or mercenaries? I'm being totally serious when I say this, but if I'm correct, that probably explains a lot

Go pay for my damages, 180million for 253 million in damages. For someone who brags about making 200m every day, it's amazing that you got 253 million dollars in free damages, and act like I'm "over estimating" I'm just one person. How many raiders do you have again? 10? 20? maybe even 30 members are in your alliance? That's already 6 billion in damages that YOU DO NOT PAY. Why are you justifying this? You got free damages to your enemies, while you don't pay a dime.

Please stop justifying about "contribution" because go pay for my damages and then talk about "contribution" No alliance in the game will just go to war and make their members lose 200m each, while dealing 300m AND PAY CRAP.

You're the only alliance that ISN'T A RAIDING ALLIANCE that does NOT PAY WAR REBUILDS. So we needa stop justifying anything. Like it's never your alliance's fault. We don't pay 5/5 just to get into your god damn wars and losing 200m when you can just NOT BE IN AN ALLIANCE and maybe lose 10-20m once in a little while.

I think maybe you're misunderstanding what your alliance is? It's a predatory alliance that makes other alliances and steals money from members who are inactive for more than a day. Out of any alliance, you guys brag about having 100% win rates against small alliances like The Legion.

Imagine losing against one alliance despite having TKR as your ally. It's sad that in a 1v3 situation, y'all managed to lose your goddamn wars against Eclipse. Finally fighting against bigger alliances huh?

2 hours ago, His Holy Decagon said:

Oh yeah! I forgot to mention. After I did all that damage, I also got kicked afterward! :)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Nergia said:

Go pay for my damages, 180million for 253 million in damages. For someone who brags about making 200m every day, it's amazing that you got 253 million dollars in free damages, and act like I'm "over estimating" I'm just one person. How many raiders do you have again? 10? 20? maybe even 30 members are in your alliance? That's already 6 billion in damages that YOU DO NOT PAY. Why are you justifying this? You got free damages to your enemies, while you don't pay a dime.

Please stop justifying about "contribution" because go pay for my damages and then talk about "contribution" No alliance in the game will just go to war and make their members lose 200m each, while dealing 300m AND PAY CRAP.

You're the only alliance that ISN'T A RAIDING ALLIANCE that does NOT PAY WAR REBUILDS. So we needa stop justifying anything. Like it's never your alliance's fault. We don't pay 5/5 just to get into your god damn wars and losing 200m when you can just NOT BE IN AN ALLIANCE and maybe lose 10-20m once in a little while.

I think maybe you're misunderstanding what your alliance is? It's a predatory alliance that makes other alliances and steals money from members who are inactive for more than a day. Out of any alliance, you guys brag about having 100% win rates against small alliances like The Legion.

Imagine losing against one alliance despite having TKR as your ally. It's sad that in a 1v3 situation, y'all managed to lose your goddamn wars against Eclipse. Finally fighting against bigger alliances huh?

Oh yeah! I forgot to mention. After I did all that damage, I also got kicked afterward! :)

@His Holy DecagonThis is despicable, now that I think back you didn't pay me back my taxes either! #CancelDeca

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Nergia said:

How many raiders do you have again? 10? 20? maybe even 30 members are in your alliance? That's already 6 billion in damages that YOU DO NOT PAY. Why are you justifying this? You got free damages to your enemies, while you don't pay a dime.

We have essentially 0 raiders in CATA. Not sure if the 30 members in our alliance is referencing total members, or how many raiders we have, but both assumptions on my end into what you mean, would leave this as an incorrect answer. Again, where would I magically pull this money/resources for you, on 5/5, to go and fight from? Most of us are on far higher taxes, and that's given back via cities, projects, warchest, rebuild, etc. You can't basically opt out of paying taxes and then expect to... receive tax money from others?

20 minutes ago, Nergia said:

I think you're missing the point that I've said- you didn't pay taxes, so where would I get this magical stuff that you're feeling you're entitled to?

20 minutes ago, Nergia said:

CATA is the only non raiding alliance that doesn't pay for rebuilds? Mate, I pay for far more than that, to those who pay taxes lol, I don't know what you're on about. You were the only person in our entire alliance that wanted to opt out of taxes. If what you're saying is accurate, I wonder how the other 90 some CATA members are handling this riveting

23 minutes ago, Nergia said:

I'd imagine that you aren't sure who is even fighting to be honest, nor who this 1v3 is lol. Feel free to explain who all is fighting from your PoV.

22 minutes ago, Nergia said:

I think maybe you're misunderstanding what your alliance is? It's a predatory alliance that makes other alliances and steals money from members who are inactive for more than a day.

Nope, I'm not misunderstanding anything. So, we're an alliance, that makes other alliances, and we steal from 1 day inactive members? 

• Upvote 1

Just now, His Holy Decagon said:

We have essentially 0 raiders in CATA. Not sure if the 30 members in our alliance is referencing total members, or how many raiders we have, but both assumptions on my end into what you mean, would leave this as an incorrect answer. Again, where would I magically pull this money/resources for you, on 5/5, to go and fight from? Most of us are on far higher taxes, and that's given back via cities, projects, warchest, rebuild, etc. You can't basically opt out of paying taxes and then expect to... receive tax money from others?

I think you're missing the point that I've said- you didn't pay taxes, so where would I get this magical stuff that you're feeling you're entitled to?

CATA is the only non raiding alliance that doesn't pay for rebuilds? Mate, I pay for far more than that, to those who pay taxes lol, I don't know what you're on about. You were the only person in our entire alliance that wanted to opt out of taxes. If what you're saying is accurate, I wonder how the other 90 some CATA members are handling this riveting

I'd imagine that you aren't sure who is even fighting to be honest, nor who this 1v3 is lol. Feel free to explain who all is fighting from your PoV.

Nope, I'm not misunderstanding anything. So, we're an alliance, that makes other alliances, and we steal from 1 day inactive members? 

Ah... I paid taxes to get raided. You probably don't know what that means. When you say that you pay more to those who pay taxes, you're telling me you somehow have more money to spend than what your members produced. :) Yup, where did the other money come from? (stealing money)

And yeah, y'all just steal money from people who are inactive. What happened to the bank that everybody deposited? I don't even remember what that alliance is called, but remember disbanding an alliance because, "no govt experience"? Sucks man, how much money y'all steal?

And you guy's are struggling to beat Eclipse, and other alliances like immortal. And they're aren't even trying to raid us. 😐

Speaking of entitlement, idk what the hell you talking about entitlement, I just think your government is crap and they don't even have a war plan. :D. I mean, look at your discord messages in that Econ channel, what have I been complaining about? I think we're entitled to a good government that doesn't make mistake after mistake. Y'all would've been better doing nothing rather than making some imaginary treaty with TKR.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

So your allegations is where too based  since we steal banks we don't rebuild 5/5s and we fought a losing war correct. Your slate of arguments keep getting more and more convoluted so I'm trying to keep up.

Why are you reading this.

I, I can't keep interacting with this lol. We banned you, probably for the same reasons that your former AA's have apparently have as well. I regret we didn't listen to the tipoff we got regarding another AA's experience with you, but I would probably pass the same message on to those whom would consider taking you in. I can't really entertain this though, it's beyond what even makes sense in a funny way. Good luck mate

Just now, His Holy Decagon said:

I, I can't keep interacting with this lol. We banned you, probably for the same reasons that your former AA's have apparently have as well. I regret we didn't listen to the tipoff we got regarding another AA's experience with you, but I would probably pass the same message on to those whom would consider taking you in. I can't really entertain this though, it's beyond what even makes sense in a funny way. Good luck mate

Btw, I've never been banned from an alliance btw. I'd just leave, some alliances force you to pay double taxes, etc.

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Nergia said:

I wish my damages were limited to a couple hundred million every war 😂

• Upvote 5

Untitled.png

2 minutes ago, chad said:

So your allegations is where too based  since we steal banks we don't rebuild 5/5s and we fought a losing war correct. Your slate of arguments keep getting more and more convoluted so I'm trying to keep up.

You want proof, lemme go get it from discord rq,

Tell me, what happened to the goddamn money that everybody had? LOL Where did all that money in the bank go? Did it just disappear?

If anyone wants some context, the alliance I was in earlier disbanded. When everyone wanted to withdraw money, they didn't want to give it to anybody unless they join an alliance in 24 hours. This meant that any and all members that were inactive for the day would lose their money. It's noted that alliances rarely accept applications in 24 hours, and not everybody can apply within an hour or two.

Next thing we know, every government official that was in this alliance, went to Cataclysm, someone like Saikat or Ashok (idk if he's in the alliance). I had no problem being in this specific alliance since their policies weren't 40/40 while their builds make it 80/80. The problem is... What happened to the money? Somebody took it. It didn't just disappear because Alex said so.

Idc about Cataclysm, it was the fastest choice to get my money (ended up losing 180 million ironically). The reason we disbanded was because, "We will gain experience and develope there and re make  this alliance again" which I don't think this is the case, otherwise we'd just join Rose or something.

If you're talking about tips, who you talking to? I've applied to like 20 alliances, I left 80% of them because of policies, and I left 10% of them because of disagreements such as builds (making me pay double taxes) and your alliance is one of two alliances that has BANNED me.

Anyone who's asking about double taxation, some alliances force you into a build such as aluminum factories while you may not have bauxite mines. These alliances force you to buy your own bauxite, which with 40/40, imagine having only 60% of that money, then putting that 60% and buying bauxite, reducing to 24% profit, or 76% tax rate. And if you get bauxite from your alliance, you also have to pay that OFF.

Screenshot 2022-11-19 142939.png

Just now, Charles Bolivar said:

I wish my damages were limited to a couple hundred million every war 😂

I wish my damages were paid by war rebuilds :D

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Nergia said:

Btw, I've never been banned from an alliance btw. I'd just leave, some alliances force you to pay double taxes, etc.

You have been banned from both Cataclysm... and Arrgh of all places..

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

BettaChecka

Nation Link

High Gov Milcom - Singularity

True Leaders of Singularity.png

Nergia single-handedly making the forums great again. 🙏

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

1 hour ago, Nergia said:

You want proof, lemme go get it from discord rq,

Tell me, what happened to the goddamn money that everybody had? LOL Where did all that money in the bank go? Did it just disappear?

If anyone wants some context, the alliance I was in earlier disbanded. When everyone wanted to withdraw money, they didn't want to give it to anybody unless they join an alliance in 24 hours. This meant that any and all members that were inactive for the day would lose their money. It's noted that alliances rarely accept applications in 24 hours, and not everybody can apply within an hour or two.

Next thing we know, every government official that was in this alliance, went to Cataclysm, someone like Saikat or Ashok (idk if he's in the alliance). I had no problem being in this specific alliance since their policies weren't 40/40 while their builds make it 80/80. The problem is... What happened to the money? Somebody took it. It didn't just disappear because Alex said so.

Idc about Cataclysm, it was the fastest choice to get my money (ended up losing 180 million ironically). The reason we disbanded was because, "We will gain experience and develope there and re make  this alliance again" which I don't think this is the case, otherwise we'd just join Rose or something.

If you're talking about tips, who you talking to? I've applied to like 20 alliances, I left 80% of them because of policies, and I left 10% of them because of disagreements such as builds (making me pay double taxes) and your alliance is one of two alliances that has BANNED me.

Anyone who's asking about double taxation, some alliances force you into a build such as aluminum factories while you may not have bauxite mines. These alliances force you to buy your own bauxite, which with 40/40, imagine having only 60% of that money, then putting that 60% and buying bauxite, reducing to 24% profit, or 76% tax rate. And if you get bauxite from your alliance, you also have to pay that OFF.

Screenshot 2022-11-19 142939.png

Should have stuck around longer than a week then I suppose.

The cost of the rebuild exceeds your contributions to the alliance.

Edited by Charles Bolivar

Untitled.png

5 hours ago, His Holy Decagon said:

Lies!  For the record grumpy refunds all taxes to members that wish to leave.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Nergia said:

You're right Nergia. @His Holy Decagon, where is my rebuild? I didn't pay any taxes at all and I'm not even a member of Cata. But I deserve my rebuild. You can send me the 3b to me in cash pls, thxs.

• Haha 1

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png

2 hours ago, Nergia said:

I've applied to like 20 alliances, I left 80% of them because of policies, and I left 10% of them because of disagreements such as builds (making me pay double taxes) and your alliance is one of two alliances that has BANNED me.

You really got to ask yourself at some point why no alliance you join is working out.

2 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

@NergiaCataclysm is really bad. You should join a good alliance, like Fark. They have a similar train of thought/values that you hold.

Link to Fark:

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=1246

nergia.png

2 hours ago, BettaChecka said:

You have been banned from both Cataclysm... and Arrgh of all places..

Impressive tbh.

• Haha 6