[DoW] Mind if I join?

Keegoz

7 hours ago, Canbec said:

@BigMorf please activate the secret treaty with HOGG to destroy Midgard's c40+ tier

It's too late now. You left our secret treaty for another. We're done. Consider this secret relationship over.

• Haha 1

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png

1 hour ago, Kan0601 said:

How is this a even war again?

well, when Oreo joins in, it definitely won't be, but right now you're right, it's still pretty heftily in your favor

you're red:

Edited by Hodor
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Cataclysm this was not your party. You come in while our backs are turned and hit us from behind instead of head on.
You will not defeat us. We are the IMMORTALS! The yellow streak you showed in this fight proved you are back stabbers 
after someone else GLORY. But someday your turn will come if not this time it will come in the future. You must know Karma 
is a B__. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Hodor said:

well, when Oreo joins in, it definitely won't be, but right now you're right, it's still pretty heftily in your favor

you're red:

Not only does Misgard currently have the numbers (even without their ‘friends’ in Oreo), but they also got the blitz *and* they have the militarization advantage.

Edited by Kevanovia

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

32 minutes ago, Hodor said:

you're red:

Did you say in my favor, yes all my c25 bellow will help me with c30-c38. Before you tell me we have more c30 everyone of them is up declaring right now and Cata joined in so now they have more c30 so dont come at me with the you guys have so much more nation shit becase we both know thats BS! 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Kan0601 said:

Did you say in my favor, yes all my c25 bellow will help me with c30-c38. Before you tell me we have more c30 everyone of them is up declaring right now and Cata joined in so now they have more c30 so dont come at me with the you guys have so much more nation shit becase we both know thats BS! 

Tell me you don't understand the game without telling me you don't understand the game.

1 minute ago, Hodor said:

Tell me you don't understand the game without telling me you don't understand the game.

just so I am clear we are still talking about the same thing right? It seems we are on very diffrent pages right now.