[DOW] Midgard declares war on Withheld - Enough is Enough [DOW]

ToxicPepper

Just now, Adrienne said:

Quality statements get quality time.

Ok so tell me why did you guys decide to bring in people to a fair war and don’t tell me it’s unfair because you guys have so many chances to turn the war around. 

Just now, Kan0601 said:

Ok so tell me why did you guys decide to bring in people to a fair war and don’t tell me it’s unfair because you guys have so many chances to turn the war around. 

I'm retired. Go take your weird nonsensical questions elsewhere.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

BrOQBND.jpg

1 hour ago, Adrienne said:

Quality statements get quality time.

Don't make Aurora release Deulos on yo cocky ass with minimum exclamation for your pov.

• Haha 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

12 hours ago, Kan0601 said:

Like call in secret treaties is your best FA move to save yourselves. Signing CTO was your biggest mistake and is the reason why you are being rolled.

if we had a secret treaty, it would have been a bloc and the alliance who joined wouldn't be dropped. Seems like you are the one who had 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

image.png.4824d77377c05ab0639aa7b3275e3aea.png

7 hours ago, Kan0601 said:

Now I think about it I should retire too. 

Apologies, Baba Kan, but you're never allowed to retire. You must suffer into eternity by forever being First Explorer of the largest collection of idiots in Orbis.

We ❤️ our Baba Kan.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

5 hours ago, Indger said:

if we had a secret treaty, it would have been a bloc and the alliance who joined wouldn't be dropped. Seems like you are the one who had 🤷‍♂️

You do know Cata has admited you guys were in talks about anti oreo coalition right, and you guys made plans already right and T$ agreed with the move too right? So trying to say there isnt one isnt viable anymore you need a new defence bro. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Kan0601 said:

Fair war for TKR or HoF or GGO: Mostly even, maybe whale advantage, for sure blitz advantage, militarization advantage, cooperative allies

Fair war for Aurora or tS or Eclipse: Complete dogpile, severe nation advantage in every tier, blitz advantage, secret treaty advantage, militarization advantage, economic advantage, make sure to have good ROI, guaranteed victory, majority of top 20 alliances on side...

Yeah so many chance to turn this around, I think Cata probably should not have intervened but pretending this is a fair war with many chances at victory for both sides is laughable.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, Kan0601 said:

You do know Cata has admited you guys were in talks about anti oreo coalition right, and you guys made plans already right and T$ agreed with the move too right? So trying to say there isnt one isnt viable anymore you need a new defence bro. 

They have been leaked on by Keegoz and they are having a hard time processing.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Mayor said:

Fair war for Aurora or tS or Eclipse: Complete dogpile, severe nation advantage in every tier, blitz advantage, secret treaty advantage, militarization advantage, economic advantage, make sure to have good ROI, guaranteed victory, majority of top 20 alliances on side...

Funny how often words “eclipse” and “dogpile” come next to each :)

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Mayor said:

Fair war for TKR or HoF or GGO: Mostly even, maybe whale advantage, for sure blitz advantage, militarization advantage, cooperative allies

Yeah so many chance to turn this around, I think Cata probably should not have intervened but pretending this is a fair war with many chances at victory for both sides is laughable.

cover7.jpg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mayor said:

Remember when I raided your alliance including you and your idiot leader AlexW and then won? I do.

You people just can't get over it eh? :P 

nah i dont really think about you at all

• Haha 1

Just now, Gideon said:

nah i dont really think about you at all

the raid on your entire alliance was too much for you to handle eh? better go cry with Kan, I hear that he is having a rough day, you guys have some stuff in common to talk about

3 hours ago, Kan0601 said:

None of that qualifies as ‘secret treaty’.

• Upvote 2

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

1 hour ago, Mayor said:

the raid on your entire alliance was too much for you to handle eh? better go cry with Kan, I hear that he is having a rough day, you guys have some stuff in common to talk about

70n6qr.jpg

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Mayor said:

Fair war for TKR or HoF or GGO: Upper tier consolidation with GGO, Secret treaties with other alliance blocs, people pretending to split but remaining loyal to each other, major propaganda in forums/discord, militarization advantage, uses whole alliance bloc to hit just one alliance, access to large proxy networks dedicated to keeping competitive alliances down, dodges wars by simply posting a the forums and everyone praising you, economic advantages for two years, top 5 alliance since time immemorial... 

Fair war for Aurora or tS or Eclipse: Upper tier strong nations and a couple of good allies. 

TKR/GGO: UnFaIr!!!! 

I fixed it for you 

Edited by Darth Tryptophan
  • Upvote 5

Just now, Darth Tryptophan said:

Fair war for TKR or HoF or GGO: Upper tier consolidation with GGO, Secret treaties with other alliance blocs, people pretending to split but remaining loyal to each other, major propaganda in forums/discord, militarization advantage, uses whole alliance bloc to hit just one alliance, dodges wars by simply posting a the forums and everyone praising you, economic advantages for two years, top 5 alliance since time immemorial... 

Fair war for Aurora or tS or Eclipse: Upper tier strong nations and a couple of good allies. 

I fixed it for you 

baited?

17 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Don't make Aurora release Deulos on yo cocky ass with minimum exclamation for your pov.

A+ strat. Force everyone in our coalition to try and decipher Deulos’ screeds so we can’t pay attention to our wars

4 hours ago, Darth Tryptophan said:

Fair war for TKR or HoF or GGO: Upper tier consolidation with GGO, Secret treaties with other alliance blocs, people pretending to split but remaining loyal to each other, major propaganda in forums/discord, militarization advantage, uses whole alliance bloc to hit just one alliance, access to large proxy networks dedicated to keeping competitive alliances down, dodges wars by simply posting a the forums and everyone praising you, economic advantages for two years, top 5 alliance since time immemorial... 

I fixed it for you 

it’s working

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, WarriorSoul said:

A+ strat. Force everyone in our coalition to try and decipher Deulos’ screeds so we can’t pay attention to our wars

it’s working

Sure... definitely not lack of consideration and understanding from his behalf instead of the other way around... definitely that.

In other words, keep propagandizing statements you disagree with and don't want to understand, see where it gets you.

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
Keep seethin bud
  • Upvote 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger