[DOW] Midgard declares war on Withheld - Enough is Enough [DOW]

ToxicPepper

6 minutes ago, Krampus said:

Little do you know, i am a one man army! Just ask grumpy - i singlehandedly beat 19 of their members last war. Good memories.

a one man army need a big alliance farm to feed him. Im glad they keep you fed. 

• Haha 3

I warned Backrooms something like this would happen if spanky was allowed to keep doing what he was but Krampus doesn't care as long as he is getting juicy guides leaked  I don't feel sorry one bit for carthago 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, KindaEpicMoah said:

Nobody deserves this. 

I see Roberts thinks that TKR deserves this

What did I say to get brought into this?

1 hour ago, JadenStar10 said:

Does that include me? 🥺

Maybe....

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, BigMorf said:

Let's break down the points of your CB 1 at a time. Just for fun.

• Hiring pirates against our alliance

• Do you have proof of this during CTO's stay in Bee Sphere? 

We'll happily take the fight, but this is some weak shit CB. 

The hypocrisy in their CB is astounding, lol. 

toxic: "hurr durr cto are hiring mercs against us!!"
meanwhile toxic:
image.thumb.png.e59c8631b6fc0e99b892e8ceacca6a19.png

i wonder why hatebi nuked us for a month...

Though, as morf said, we'll happily take the fight. 

• Like 5

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!

47 minutes ago, BigMorf said:

• Spy Rings

• Couple of good notes here.

• Spanky was affiliated with CTO well before CTO joined Bee Sphere. 

• CTO was told if they wanted to join Bee Sphere then any and all ties to Spanky needed to be cut. 

• They were cut!
      • You were informed of this when CTO joined our sphere and you were cool with it. 

• Harboring troublemaker members

• None of those troublemakers in CTO were in Bee Sphere at the time of this hit. 

• 2IC doing spy attacks against our high gov and general membership

• Hey look once again, before CTO joined Bee Sphere.

• Ghosting

• I'm sensing a pattern. 

You should've hit CTO for this months ago. Instead you didn't. CTO tried to engage with you all in good faith negotiations to rectify some of the issues between your alliance and ya'll walked away from it. 

hah! nice try, Morf - don't think your flagrant sphere name revision is going to fly, bucko, Withheld or bust

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
xzhPlEh.png?1

when one's leaks end up causing a whole global war a few months later

855378263337467904.gif

You are welcome Aurora/Migard

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
Roberts is a baka
  • Haha 4

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

2 hours ago, BigMorf said:

• Spy Rings

• CTO was told if they wanted to join Bee Sphere then any and all ties to Spanky needed to be cut. 

• They were cut!
      • You were informed of this when CTO joined our sphere and you were cool with it. 

• None of those troublemakers in CTO were in Bee Sphere at the time of this hit. 

• Ghosting

• I'm sensing a pattern. 

You should've hit CTO for this months ago. Instead you didn't. CTO tried to engage with you all in good faith negotiations to rectify some of the issues between your alliance and ya'll walked away from it. 

tf is Bee Sphere. 

Side note: my CB is that I thought it would be fun, imo the only CB that should be needed in a game. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BigMorf said:

• Spy Rings

• They were cut!

• Ghosting

• I'm sensing a pattern. 

I have no idea where CTO tried to engage in good faith negotiations with us, becase they havent said shit after the Krampus mess, and Krampus didnt even apologies for his mess. 

Screenshot_2022-11-12_001228.png
Screenshot_2022-11-12_001242.png
Screenshot_2022-11-12_001258.png

Screenshot_2022-11-12_001311.png

You know the funniest shit was how CTO FA thought we faked the SS of Krampus spying our 2IC. 

Now you say I didnt talk to CTO and try to resolve the problem I did, I had a long chat with Daveth where we talked about the old days and were honest with each other. 
Screenshot_2022-11-12_002522.png

Now I belived Daveth because we are friends but then I get this in my inbox a few days later.
(Note: EvilPoggyFooFoo does still currently have these roles while ghosting hitting us) 

Screenshot_20221026_213322.jpg

So dont come at Aurora saying we didnt try to resolve problems because OMG I F$%^&#@ tried! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Kan0601 said:

I have no idea where CTO tried to engage in good faith negotiations with us, becase they havent said shit after the Krampus mess, and Krampus didnt even apologies for his mess. 

Screenshot_2022-11-12_001228.png
Screenshot_2022-11-12_001242.png
Screenshot_2022-11-12_001258.png

Screenshot_2022-11-12_001311.png

You know the funniest shit was how CTO FA thought we faked the SS of Krampus spying our 2IC. 

Now you say I didnt talk to CTO and try to resolve the problem I did, I had a long chat with Daveth where we talked about the old days and were honest with each other. 
Screenshot_2022-11-12_002522.png

Now I belived Daveth because we are friends but then I get this in my inbox a few days later.
(Note: EvilPoggyFooFoo does still currently have these roles while ghosting hitting us) 

Screenshot_20221026_213322.jpg

So dont come at Aurora saying we didnt try to resolve problems because OMG I F$%^&#@ tried! 

So first, lets pretend you are somehow right that I am in CTO.... That still kinda doesn't excuse the fact that you hit me first LOL. Ono our target can fight way better than us, so we will cry foul. And if you wanted peace, I offered it to y'all, but you didn't take it. So stop pretending you are the victim, your CB doesn't stand even if I was a CTO member.

Now lets talk about my CTO roles. I've been helping CTO with tech since 2020... I help code host and manage their war bot and CTOwned. So I need the role for debugging purposes. (I also have membership access in Arrgh without being in alliance, I had access to GoG channels during NPOLT although I was in TKR. A role does not make me a member)

I have operated on my own FA terms with VE:

• When Coven hit me, I raided them and their bank for a month. Does that mean CTO ghosted Coven?
  • When Arrgh got hit, I hit TFP in retaliation. Did CTO ghost into that war too?
  • When I raided a bunch of micros. Did CTO raid all of them?

You are the first ones to cry so hard about it lol... even micros had a better attitude.

Edited by evilpiggyfoofoo
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

ykcUZTo.jpg

Order fresh quality ads, flags, and graphics at Makin'Bacon!

1 hour ago, evilpiggyfoofoo said:
  • When Coven hit me, I raided them and their bank for a month. Does that mean CTO ghosted Coven?
  • When Arrgh got hit, I hit TFP in retaliation. Did CTO ghost into that war too?
  • When I raided a bunch of micros. Did CTO raid all of them?

You are the first ones to cry so hard about it lol... even micros had a better attitude

People would believe you if there weren't so many holes in your story. You have been hitting Aurora since the beginning of September when you cited you were hit for no reason. However there is no way someone would believe you aren't sent/supported/funded by some of the same people who spied members in Aurora when you have access to CTO gov channels and been helping them for two years. 

And some people haven't been here long enough to know your background but I know you have connections to some great pirates/mercenaries...when I asked Mars why you hitting Aurora and what's going on he did not even respond. He usually responds to me... 

Edited by Darth Tryptophan
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, BigMorf said:

• Spy Rings

• They were cut!

• Ghosting

• I'm sensing a pattern. 

Who the hell is bee sphere? This is between midgard and Withheld sphere, go back to sleep old man

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil