The Fire's Extinguished

DamienW

6f117c023e5bebcf494c7f7f2ba393ee1110053fx495.png.c448201bdd0dcc7249ea9f94009bee6c.png         125449377_Warcoven.jpg.67e9ad3bda208dc60d6443ed7cfdc3ac.jpg

TLDR;; The Kingdom of Greece surrenders. The Coven moves on to growth.

I moved from my bed to the open window. The light fall breeze must have opened it in the middle of the night. The chambers were cool but the fire in the hearth was still providing some warmth to the cool air. My morning routine had become boring, heading down to the dungeon to see all of the Greeks that had filled the halls. Most of the cells were so crammed we had to turn some of the poor souls into newts to preserve space.

"My lord," Titan said, his position was rigid from standing watch all night, "Joker wishes to speak to you."

I moved down from my high tower perch to the bottom floor. There Joker was waiting a grin on his face like he just watched a kid fall down some stairs. As we walked together, he opened the conversation.

"It seems the Greeks are done with us," he chuckled, "They have surrendered and accepted all of our terms."
"Good," I responded "Their Spartans were much more submissive than I had expected. TITAN! Take a break for the goodness' sake."

Titan stopped spitting out water, got out of the fountain and lay on the grass happy that finally he had gotten some peace.

The Kingdom of Greece surrenders and agrees to the following terms:
1.) TKG admits defeat
2.) 30% of damage taken by the Coven Repaid
3.) TKG will change their alliance flag to The Coven's Conquered Flag for 3 weeks
4.) 10 Day NAP
5.) TKG acknowledges Witchcraft as the official religion of Greece.
6.) TKG will freely allow all members of TKG to leave for The Coven if they choose to do so.

No new wars will be declared after day change and all current wars may run their course or be peaced out.

TKG apologizes for the actions of one of their former government who threatened to dox a member of The Coven.
The Coven will refrain (as much as they can) from any War Weeks until no earlier than January 1st.

Total Damage Taken by The Coven - $332,481,219.57
Total Damage Taken by The Kingdom of Greece - $4,086,763,992.60

• Upvote 2