[DoW] Dead Men Tell No Tales

Jonnyboi

2 hours ago, Jonnyboi said:

We have never claimed, and do not claim, we were the reason for his deletion. We respect what Ripper has done for the game, and do not celebrate his exit.

Didn't your alliance description say otherwise till some time ago? And wasn't one of your leadership/gov saying some things in RON?

Edited by Indger
  • Upvote 1

image.png.4824d77377c05ab0639aa7b3275e3aea.png

3 hours ago, Jonnyboi said:

I’m sure Ripper would have found the irony in his deletion coming against a TFP counter. We have never claimed, and do not claim, we were the reason for his deletion. We respect what Ripper has done for the game, and do not celebrate his exit. 

unknown.png

Huh, what's that in the middle?

9ZMz2IR.png

hmmmm, I wonder what that is

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

58 minutes ago, Malal said:

unknown.png

Huh, what's that in the middle?

9ZMz2IR.png

hmmmm, I wonder what that is

A3EEDA1E-0A96-4EF5-AFA7-42E40C2E288D.jpeg.dc938111a4c7d4165002f2d1765301b9.jpeg

We do a bit of trolling. ‘Twas a joke.

Seriously though, we have come out multiple times acknowledging that we were not the reason for Ripper’s deletion. You love to cherry pick.

• Haha 1

jonnyfa(1).png.b6b2b0f0da9d979126e63fb5d54bd23e.png

thinking you brought a guy thats been playing for so many years to deletion is pretty dumb even for an alliance like tfp. gloating over it is cringe and in bad taste. caring what tfp thinks is on par. irony is arrgh probably had more to do with his deletion than tfp.

arrgh being a separate entity from tfp at this point in time is a bit of a surprise, hard to tell where one begins and the other ends. if it wasnt for the unconvincing pirate costumes i wouldnt be able to tell you apart and both lots bundled and sold into slavery wouldnt buy you half a ripper.

rip ripper though, he was def one of the good ones. respect.

Arrgh!

Edited by Mars

Throw me to the wolves and I’ll return leading the pack.

13 minutes ago, Shwin said:

🥤Here's a cup for you to place all your tears in so I can drink them tomorrow. This you btw?

image.png.3d3420731c12005a9dffe0cd936338c6.png

Yep, and let me say for the record I would absolutely never lie and that this was a 100% legitimate offer and the head of your econ decided that a better idea was to let me permanuke him. No wonder TFP's econ is so shit.

16 minutes ago, Jonnyboi said:

We do a bit of trolling. ‘Twas a joke.

Seriously though, we have come out multiple times acknowledging that we were not the reason for Ripper’s deletion. You love to cherry pick.

"we did it as a joke" to "your just cherry picking by posting our alliance page description" in less than a single line. Bravo

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

7 minutes ago, Malal said:

head of your econ decided that a better idea was to let me permanuke him.

Damn another one that doesn't know how to read. You pay so much attention to our page but can't even get the facts right. 

Just now, Shwin said:

Damn another one that doesn't know how to read. You pay so much attention to our page but can't even get the facts right. 

I don't respect your alliance enough to learn your gov position titles 😘

Edited by Malal

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

1 minute ago, Malal said:

I don't respect your alliance enough to learn your gov position titles 😘

But you respect us enough to care about what we put on our alliance page? I can almost smell the hypocrisy 

Edited by Shwin

Just now, Shwin said:

But you respect us enough to care about what we put on our alliance page? I can almost smell the hypocrisy 

lmao I think you need to google the definition of "respect"

Also, you're not very good at shitposting tbh. It's okay to delegate it to your MoFA or something, you're the leader (I assume) and so you can do literally anything else with your time instead of this and you'd actually gain some respect by doing so. 

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

26 minutes ago, Malal said:

"we did it as a joke" to "your just cherry picking by posting our alliance page description" in less than a single line. Bravo

Yep. We did do it as a joke. You are cherry-picking, taking it out of context. Cope harder I guess.

• Like 1

jonnyfa(1).png.b6b2b0f0da9d979126e63fb5d54bd23e.png

Just now, Jonnyboi said:

Yep. We did do it as a joke. You are cherry-picking, taking it out of context. Cope harder I guess.

okay but your dow says [quote] We have never claimed, and do not claim, we were the reason for his deletion. [/quote] and claiming it as a joke is still making the claim my guy. Like, this is an absolutely pathetic attempt at spin. It's so bad it isn't even laughable, just kinda dumbfounding. I've never bothered reading a TFP thread before, is this normal for you guys? I sure hope not cause like, lmao

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

5 minutes ago, Malal said:

Also, you're not very good at shitposting tbh. It's okay to delegate it to your MoFA or something, you're the leader (I assume) and so you can do literally anything else with your time instead of this and you'd actually gain some respect by doing so. 

Woah look at that you learned how to read our page correctly! Many congrats!

But damn, I apologize for wasting my time by talking to you. Here I was thinking we were having fun.

1 minute ago, Shwin said:

Woah look at that you learned how to read our page correctly! Many congrats!

But damn, I apologize for wasting my time by talking to you. Here I was thinking we were having fun.

I would recommend reading through one of the old NPO or Alpha threads if you want to see what fun is. I wanted to have fun but like, words cannot express my disappointment in the two of you. This is just boring, at least try to make a coherent narrative that lasts longer than a single page next time? It's not hard, half the playerbase are literally children so you don't have to put a ton of effort in. Just remember to at least try for your next dow?

Edited by Malal

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

6 hours ago, penpiko said:

Probably more fun than sitting on your pixels like Oasis V2 has been doing seemingly forever though. 

You got them there bud well it's even more ironic that nearly alliances in wayward are usually the ones that look for the fight then one's over in Oasis V2

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

Another addition in your series of well thought decisions in the past week, I am sure.
On a side note I am still not used to seeing penpiko levels of self love from anyone else but him, @penpiko say something about HoF so I can forget this.

tvPWtuA.gif