[DoW] Dead Men Tell No Tales

Jonnyboi

I look forward to seeing the supposed legendary skill of TFP on full display. I’m sure it’ll be a marvelous spectacle, though perhaps not in the way you intend. 

Post Scriptum: In case it hasn’t been made clear, there’s no chance in this world Ripper deleted because of you guys.

12 minutes ago, Worcestershire said:

Post Scriptum: In case it hasn’t been made clear, there’s no chance in this world Ripper deleted because of you guys.

We said this in the post, but alright. 

jonnyfa(1).png.b6b2b0f0da9d979126e63fb5d54bd23e.png

My apologies. I didn’t see the ending until after I made the post. It was certainly a mistake in my part. 

2 minutes ago, Jonnyboi said:

We said this in the post, but alright. 

Just now, Shwin said:

Looks like someone doesn't know how to read

I meant to quote these earlier. Anyways sorry about that. I realized my mistake latter on. Probably should’ve read the full post, but I was rather annoyed at the people touting that idea around the other day.

59 minutes ago, penpiko said:

Probably more fun than sitting on your pixels like Oasis V2 has been doing seemingly forever though. 

"Seemingly forever" for a bloc that hasn't yet existed for even 3 months.   Try harder.

• Upvote 1

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

24 minutes ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Seemingly forever" for a bloc that hasn't yet existed for even 3 months.   Try harder.

Yeah, the bloc as an entity hasn’t, but most of the alliances have had almost 6 months of peace. I would also guess you’re not gonna do anything (apart from maybe signing more alliances to “temporary” treaties) in the next few months either, we’ll see I guess. 

16 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

Same could be said about Wayward with that logic

Feel free to say it then. 

• Upvote 1

unknown.png

Just now, penpiko said:

Yeah, the bloc as an entity hasn’t, but most of the alliances have had almost 6 months of peace. I would also guess you’re not gonna do anything (apart from maybe signing more alliances to “temporary” treaties) in the next few months either, we’ll see I guess. 

Feel free to say it then. 

6 months of peace aren’t that obscure. 6 month NAPs used to be the norm with sometimes 2-3 more months of peace in between.   

1 hour ago, penpiko said:

Probably more fun than sitting on your pixels like Oasis V2 has been doing seemingly forever though. 

Hey there, penpiko.

Personally, I'm not going to complain about having peace during perhaps the busiest part of my life thus far, though I understand the sentiment. Pixels always gotta burn eventually. Bet you're having fun in HoF lol.

Signed, me. Who tf else did you think would've wrote this? No, sorry to disappoint, but it wasn't Hemingway or some other ancient white dude.

P.S.: No, I don't know why I wrote this, but it's getting posted anyway. Also, good luck, TFP... you're going to need it.

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

You logistic like old people !@#$. I wasted an entire day waiting to adjust my build while you got this ‘blitz’ together. Goddamn… Maybe try email? Possibly faster than whatever you used… like stealth soupcans or some shit. Anyway have fun best of luck all the other standard bullshit… sorry I’m still in lesson 1 of FA… you know, like you slobs in mil

• Haha 1