HoF is just the best alliance ever

Thalmor

7 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

20221031_021440.jpg

When can we play, Thalmor? 🥺

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

You may not be the shadow leader of HoF, but you will always be the shadow leader of HOGG. But jokes aside, you should do more of these drunk posts. A lot of people tend to put a filter on themselves (myself included) when talking about other alliances (myself included) out of fear of retaliation. It would be something to help spice up the forums since the format is much more helpful for having actual discussions than the chromosomes lost in discord chats.

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png

3 hours ago, darkblade said:

You may not be the shadow leader of HoF, but you will always be the shadow leader of HOGG. But jokes aside, you should do more of these drunk posts. A lot of people tend to put a filter on themselves (myself included) when talking about other alliances (myself included) out of fear of retaliation. It would be something to help spice up the forums since the format is much more helpful for having actual discussions than the chromosomes lost in discord chats.

Retaliation?  Be free my friend! The people that dont like us already dont like us, and the people that do dont really care.  Just ya know... dont be racist or sexist, or any of the ists.

7 hours ago, Thalmor said:

20221031_021440.jpg

Wanna face off broski?

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

I’d say some shit like “imagine playing magic in 2022 after these last three dogshit releases”, but I’m straight up playing this dumpster fire of a browser game 

• Haha 6

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father

6 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Retaliation?  Be free my friend! The people that dont like us already dont like us, and the people that do dont really care.  Just ya know... dont be racist or sexist, or any of the ists.

SRD is against the Buddhists confirmed.

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2022 at 8:09 AM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

#belikeronny

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png

• 1 year later...