[CANCELLATION] The Winds of Winter

Darth Ataxia

Good luck to your future paths. Excited to see what House Stark has in store for their future and what moves they decide to make.

It’s impressive to see a treaty of that length and that should speak volumes to the mutual respect you have to one another.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

image.png.28dfcf54e7be4342805fcc9980a2280f.png

Having started my journey as a plebeian junior associate and making my way to the North, it's a bittersweet moment seeing one of the longest standing treaties end and having us part ways, but I'm excited to see where each of our paths lead us.  Best of luck to T$, and Long Live the King in the North ❤️

• Upvote 1

Over my two years in T$, I was fortunate enough to have more interactions with the various members of House Stark than I can recall. I can say without a shadow of a doubt, the bond House Stark and The Syndicate shared was one of a kind, and the love and brotherhood we shared shall hold a special place in my heart for as long as I played this game. It was truly an honour, and a privilege to call House Stark an ally, and I wish nothing but the best for you all.

Greatness lays on the horizon, Ataxia of House Stark. May you and yours reach out and seize it. May all of Orbis know the glory and strength of House Stark as myself, and other members of The Syndicate learned over the years, and may we one day again share a hearth and ale.

Vale, amice vetus. Benedictus sis a Marte.

• Like 5

The absolute irony of me having looked at the treaty web earlier today and thought, "Well, that HS-T$ treaty is probably gonna be around as the only AAs that are never separated." And well, now here we are.

Good luck to Both T$ and HS in all their future endeavors! 💜

Not everyday you see a treaty last longer than the majority of the playerbase. 

Best of luck to t$ and HS for the future. And hope TFP give House Stark a warm welcome.. Maybe not too warm though.. they do like it cold up in da Norf. 

• Thanks 1

And I thought this treaty was one of the constants of Orbis. That's quite a change...

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

I remember writing the HS original protectorate treaty with t$, many years ago. Many things have changed since.

It is my hope that you will forge the trail to your own success with all due speed and grace.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

As I've stated in private, House Stark would not and could not be where we are today without our friends in The Syndicate. When I was King all that time ago they took us in with open arms and never hesitated to help us, train us, and guide us to the path we are on today. It truly is a sad day in Orbis, but looking forward to seeing you again one day friends.

Never retiring again, I leave for 10 months and they've cancelled the closest ally we've ever had. I guess it's time to come back...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We must all eventually grow beyond our mentors to achieve the greatest version of ourselves.

Congrats on growth, even though I know splitting is probably an emotional choice. Good luck to both parties moving forward.

• Upvote 1