Alliance Resource taxes

iljohn

over in BoC we have had taxes on both money and resources for around a month now for all nations that have been in the alliance since then we have been paying the resource tax but with the new members we got a couple weeks ago there was only a money tax on them I thought it was because they were just on beige but with most members off of beige now it seems the same problem is still there with only money is going to the bank and not the resources as well

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

well then how did the bank slowly fill with munitions I think just half the people no longer have to pay resource tax

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

• Administrators

I think there's a bug where new members aren't updated to the proper resource tax rate. I'm going to see if I can find and squash this bug.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link