[TEMP TREATY] Something Wicked This Way Comes

Xi Jinping

10 hours ago, Xi Jinping said:

Unaware of where The Commonwealth might venture next, the Aurorian fleet followed, closely observing, when suddenly, The Commonwealth’s ship was struck by several meteors.

The actual meteors:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/312420656312614912/1027143085001539594/unknown.png

Edited by Ripper
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Seems to be the trend.
>Weird fan fiction
tl;dr allies lmao

You say its temporary. Did you set a time length? Or is it just because you don't want to be trolled for signing an ally like the time when everyone yelled at t$ and Rose?

I can assure you Hive will not be defending tCW. Aurora must deal with any consequences by themselves, now the rest of Midgard position on this might be different idk

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

I can assure you Hive will not be defending tCW. Aurora must deal with any consequences by themselves, now the rest of Midgard position on this might be different idk

I doubt TCW will need help from a micro anyways lol 

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

20 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

Aren’t all treaties temporary

We are all just ephemeral in the end, Minesome. We must simply enjoy our temporary treaties with life.

5 hours ago, Yzard said:

Aurora needs to disband already

@Xi Jinping you heard the man. Time for us to disband. Let's not even consult the leadership about it lol.

• Haha 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

On 10/5/2022 at 10:11 AM, MinesomeMC said:

Ur 80k score not coming in is really gonna !@#$ us 

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Dullard said:

Ur 80k score not coming in is really gonna !@#$ us 

Doesn’t look good on y’all if you see your allies as just simply numbers. I appreciated Aurora for the individuals that made up it not the 100s of thousands of score. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

9 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

Doesn’t look good on y’all if you see your allies as just simply numbers. I appreciated Aurora for the individuals that made up it not the 100s of thousands of score. 

So is Bigger Score better or is it the individuals that make the score work for them?

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=