[DoW] The Empire Falls Today.

Greater Wessex

For a long time, many people in orbis waited for this moment. The current regime of The Galactic Empire will begin to end today. 

The leader of The Galactic Empire, “Mac” has made it clear multiple times that he is not capable of leading anything. Mac has been couped manytimes already due to his failure in leadership. A leader who blocks people who leaves, a leader who attacks people to force them to join an alliance, and most of all, a leader that does not know what he is doing.

Mac has forced nations to submit to his will, accepting 100/100% tax brackets as a “punishment” multiple times Mac has shown that he is close minded about a lot of things. If you try to reason with Mac you will get blocked.

Recently, mac has been giving directives to launch attacks at targets found especially to provoke The Elites, Moms Friendly Robot Company, The Grand Federation and Western republic. The Galactic Empire attacked Western Republic’s allies multiple times in an attempt to provoke them. Many raids have been committed against these alliances and enough is enough.

This, itself can be seen as a declaration of war by them.

We are sorry for everything that will come of this action to the members who have done nothing, but this is Mac’s doing. We suggest that all innocent members of The Galactic Empire leave to be safe from further attacks.

Even after all of this, a man can only expect a block from Mac. This is what he has done multiple times, and this is what we are trying to make him stop. He is not unstoppable, he is in a place, he is below and above some people.

Coming from his founding member Commo, Mac was not always like this crazy, although he looks nice while you’re with him he will quickly switch to a crazy man if you leave him. 

Mac holds grudges for very long and has also been trying to poach members from Western Republic and to stop them from joining.

There have been many dramas that have included Mac over the course of his reign of terror. Today we show him that he isn't untouchable and his bullying will come to an end.

As of this moment The Elites, The Grand Federation, Moms Friendly Robot Company & Western Republic officially declare war on The Galactic Empire. 

YyLR19UR1bYEVcyqLVmEmlrulMPXq6S9xYkW-Bl58YLou1HiqjfidP9qspwWLAeFExko8SQYGtVSh1XU-4SbI_wAl1f1jPtbXkXGtOeGjYcIEQx4LS8jSeqw7XAVVv8SvQr3ZVS4L0hZWJkC3IvGTCSAveD2F5xBD4v3brDAyukjXUvi8iLUy_b1fQKing of The Elites
SMNeoNyulSaGcg8KiW1IDvVxLtQCUgWf0Y5kdSrPigGPhzji7ZwZjGittUalnVwBtxGeRglTlpEDa0xskpCPGgtToe9r-VcOKeGTyxHqIFxJzdNc-Zsr7ixjpHz6ukKfRUewRFALCsqrMJGgH9UvUY39hhIEtY1PizpAS0BQ5_fRNtM44NzXY15yvg Mom of Moms Friendly Robot Company
sGKrX0KLHMI3P86z32qI9w9SPAAO58wPhhYpowUOc_UBbho4ebcPcGYToCZ8nTDzb_ZZEd_vLUk1h2GRSkOTVypzUEtXtaYbrlhlgtgvDp-tY8H2nkUwG_sLgAFeSEzeq2Uhr_sc1Y411joYO9Q1xlAXtyjZnY6i2YdIO60VT7__mjiGKmwymInJ2g Mom of Moms Friendly Robot Company
8hWx6BbVnmX06WeWh0RfyVJeUZBSgtFzpjPj-41GZr6Rrlb1FNjvzXIvntujd98o-WM0AKx9FInlbjE-CYU2xNBLSe6UEgrtM0ky7rKkyFkaYGmWhtu6WTj0NL2GYdsQfCTMa6JngIVu5Zyc_UjfIp3-1-axJ0A9yUDqZQh3GGf3KOqQHSKPVc0BLA Vice President of The Grand Federation
GPSMoh4bXWB05hD2ZmXvk7PbnX9GxSakFvffXyXS5spNnDUHte2L64VLhyQ17mN5n04xmvC7dxrBK5XzsnNpCOhpUPI95dIdW_eOKl7RZzeJi_ZWsC7-IvGfoO6nikeDnmfzdxJeHL7HmCazcArawXmSBKZDImCmFg0dID8hqCY7lCnOiCHZ9U7vDALeader of Western Republic

Edited by Greater Wessex
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Greater Wessex said:

As of this moment The Elites, The Grand Federation, Moms Friendly Robot Company & Western Union officially declare war on The Galactic Empire. 

@hidude45454 getting involved in wars he didnt even know where happening lmao

• Haha 4

So the "villian" of the Galactic Empire is Mac. he's a menace, and if you're on his side he's a phantom; never bothering you for no reason.

Wouldn't it make sense to call this war "The Phantom Menace"? and then whenever TGE wants to get payback they can name that war "The Empire Strikes Back"

my point is Star Wars is hella memeable and yall not taking the easy win

• Haha 4

image.png.7154bd600ac0c424c0a419b7b7f7c82e.png

Couped again... you should learn from the first time. I did.

• Like 1

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

Who

Half of these accusations are false, and no matter what, I will support Mac in his endeavors, he had shown me great kindness and to most of the other members as well. I would gladly sacrifice my nation for his safety. But sadly, my ns is too low ;c

- In life, war. In death, peace. In life, shame. In death, atonement.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/27/2022 at 5:51 PM, hidude45454 said:

So nice of you all to not declare your uh, 5 wars until after posting the DoW and then not having an orderly blitz nor a blitz at day change though!

peak milcom moment

Edited by dDARS

15 hours ago, Operator Talon-5 said:

Half of these accusations are false, and no matter what, I will support Mac in his endeavors, he had shown me great kindness and to most of the other members as well. I would gladly sacrifice my nation for his safety. But sadly, my ns is too low ;c

- In life, war. In death, peace. In life, shame. In death, atonement.

You clearly are new to this game and have missed the drama Mac has caused many people over the last year. 

Anyways, this war was sorted and his government ousted him as they too saw he was a bad leader (3rd time this has happened now). 

Mac can be a nice guy until he doesnt get his way and cries like a baby. Its Macs way or nothing. Just because he gave you a couple cities means nothing. All alliances should be doing that. 

There have been many many leaks of Macs mental instability and the way he treats people he called 'friends'. Infact there are plenty posted on these very forums and plenty of archived groupchats on discord. 

On 9/28/2022 at 8:16 AM, JadenStar10 said:

Couped again... you should learn from the first time. I did.

Bro, every alliance Mac tries to run coups him because he is incompetent and all he does is bully his gov and members. 

This has been happening since his first AA back when they were a Black Skies prot alongside TE. 

Mac needs to learn to change or shit like this will continue happening. You cant just act like a child and throw insults at everyone and think because you are the 'leader' of the alliance its okay... The guy is 50+ years of age and still acts like a spoilt 14 year old. 

The amount of drama I personally have had to deal with from mac is crazy. All ex gov members will say the exact same thing. 

But hey, he got couped again but I know he hasnt learnt a single thing and will just return and continue to do the same thing he always has. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Greater Wessex said:

Mac needs to learn to change or shit like this will continue happening. You cant just act like a child and throw insults at everyone and think because you are the 'leader' of the alliance its okay... The guy is 50+ years of age and still acts like a spoilt 14 year old. 

logs? screenshots?

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order

13 hours ago, Greater Wessex said:

Indeed, made them coup Mac and surrender within 30 mins. 

if this was any other alliance, not blitzing at day change or even have a good organized blitz and posting DoW (which there are discord bots that notify when something is posted in Alliance Affairs), it would get noticed instantly and increase your chance of failure

but Mac is very unpopular, you are correct on that regard

On 9/30/2022 at 12:24 AM, JadenStar10 said:

logs? screenshots?

I have a whole coversation between me & him

• Haha 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger