I should recommend these features.

Do you want these features to be added?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Let’s make the game more fun.

1. Transcontinental nations.

2. New Color Trade Blocs: Coral, Tan, Teal.

3. Required word in trade block would be changed from aqua to cyan. All words with aqua in the aqua trade block would be replaced with cyan.

4. Being on Beige is now an option, but it would cost 1 credit. Maximum Beige days to type in is 30. Why? If you have lost 5 offensive wars and 3 defensive wars at the same time, you could get up to 16 days of beige. The Pirate Economy would increase your maximum offensive war slot to 6 meaning with this project, it could allow you to increase your beige max days by 2 days meaning you could have beige for up to 18 days.

5. Not just alliances that could have non-aggression pacts with other alliances, but now individual nations could do the same.

6. your polygons could now exceed the amount of land you actually have no matter what. Useful for things like: having a transcontinental nation.

7. When creating a new alliance, you could change it’s flag before it exists for the very first time, same with creating new nations.

8. speaking of transcontinental nations, when you build a new city, you could select which continent you want it to be if your nation is transcontinental. This option does not apply to nations that are not on 2 or more continents.

9. Speaking of Color trade blocs, you could now vote the name on any bloc regardless of what bloc you are on, you could also change the name of Beige, but these key words are required: Beige, Protection. This also apples to gray bloc as well. For Gray Bloc: Gray, Inactive.

10. Custom National Projects

Homeless Shelters: Allows you to build Homeless shelters. Increases commerce by 2%. Resource requirements to build: $1,000,500 Other things required: None

Major Cities: Reduces Infrastructure cost by 75%, Land cost by 80%, increases commerce by 50%, allows you to build an additional 3 recycling centers, reduces disease rate by 0.5%, and reduces pollution adding per improvement by 3%. Resource requirements to build: $5,000,000, 500 coal, 400 uranium, 1000 steel, 1500 aluminum, 500,000 food. Other things required: Projects: Arable land, Resource production center, and Military Salvage.

Colonial Empire: Allows you to gain land from another nation by defeating them in war. Land costs are reduced down by 45%, boosts resource production by 15%, the Domestic Policy, Open Markets would now increase commerce by 25% instead of 1%. Resource requirements to build: $3,555,500, 600 coal, 500 oil, 1000 gasoline, 200 iron, 150 lead, 250 steel, 250 munitions, 150 uranium, 5,000,000 food. Other things required: Projects: Arable land, Resource production center, Intelligence Agency, and Military salvage.

Improved Army: Boosts Soldier enlistment from 3000 to 10000 soldiers per barrack. Factories, Hangars, and Drydocks can now allow you to build 15% more tanks, aircraft, and ships. Also allows you to build up to 2 missiles per day, would give you back 50% of the money you spent building things after Decommissioning and factories will also allow you to build Robots. Resource Requirements to build: $2,500,000, 400 munitions, 400 gasoline, 5000 food, 400 steel, 400 aluminum. Other things required: Projects: Military Salvage.

Trades

Tired of losing money when trading steel for aluminum?
Well, Now you could trade resource for resource.

Tried of having to shift between bought and/or sold pages? Well that would mean now if you type in a negative number, you will sell your things.

Trade Tables:

Before:

86D560A1-480E-4CE7-AD5A-A16B3F002194.jpeg

After: (This was an image edit, not something in-game.)

C88D5138-595F-4FA2-A302-7A4CBC6C25AA.jpeg

Edited by King I Likes Minecraft
  • Downvote 3

1. This post should probably be in the Suggestions subforum: https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/forum/52-game-suggestions/
  2. 22 minutes ago, King I Likes Minecraft said:

Required word in trade block would be changed from aqua to cyan. All words with aqua in the aqua trade block would be replaced with cyan.

Why? Just why? I don't see a point.

3. 22 minutes ago, King I Likes Minecraft said:

Being on Beige is now an option, but it would cost 1 credit. Maximum Beige days to type in is 30.

Nope. Just nope. I could see the "pay to war dodge" now. Plus, a month is way too long imo.

4. 23 minutes ago, King I Likes Minecraft said:

it could allow you to increase your beige max days by 2 days meaning you could have beige for up to 32 days

So either you did the math wrong, or you phrased it wrong. With the project, someone could lose up to 9 wars, giving them 18 days of beige (not 32).

5. 24 minutes ago, King I Likes Minecraft said:

Not just alliances that could have non-aggression pacts with other alliances, but now individual nations could do the same.

Pointless, but if people want it for RP/QoL, then ig.

6. 25 minutes ago, King I Likes Minecraft said:

When declaring a war, giving a reason to it is now optional.

This is already a thing. It just says "No reason given."

Jacob Knox

Federation of Knox

Head of Military Affairs, Serpentis

23 minutes ago, Jacob Knox said:
  1. This post should probably be in the Suggestions subforum: https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/forum/52-game-suggestions/
  2. Why? Just why? I don't see a point.

3. Nope. Just nope. I could see the "pay to war dodge" now. Plus, a month is way too long imo.

4. So either you did the math wrong, or you phrased it wrong. With the project, someone could lose up to 9 wars, giving them 18 days of beige (not 32).

5. Pointless, but if people want it for RP/QoL, then ig.

6. This is already a thing. It just says "No reason given."

but if you add up the pirate economy national project plus the new nation beige bonus, then it would be 32 days.

6 minutes ago, King I Likes Minecraft said:

but if you add up the pirate economy national project plus the new nation beige bonus, then it would be 32 days.

There is no world in which you can be beiged while having the new player bonus, so that's sort of irrelevant. The maximum beige you can have, without exploiting game bugs, is 18 days.

Jacob Knox

Federation of Knox

15 hours ago, Jacob Knox said:

There is no world in which you can be beiged while having the new player bonus, so that's sort of irrelevant. The maximum beige you can have, without exploiting game bugs, is 18 days.

Fine. 18 days.

Some more feedback/opinions from me since I see you added to this:

1. On 9/22/2022 at 5:40 PM, King I Likes Minecraft said:

Homeless Shelters: Allows you to build Homeless shelters. Increases commerce by 2%. Resource requirements to build: $1,000,500 Other things required: None

Don't necessarily have a problem with this, but how much would homeless shelters cost to build? Would they require power? Why have it been a cheap project instead of just a new improvement?

2. On 9/22/2022 at 5:40 PM, King I Likes Minecraft said:

Major Cities: Reduces Infrastructure cost by 75%, Land cost by 80%, increases commerce by 50%, allows you to build an additional 3 recycling centers, reduces disease rate by 0.5%, and reduces pollution adding per improvement by 3%. Resource requirements to build: $5,000,000, 500 coal, 400 uranium, 1000 steel, 1500 aluminum, 500,000 food. Other things required: Projects: Arable land, Resource production center, and Military Salvage.

WAY too many benefits, including OP ones, for too little cost. Further, it doesn't make sense to require resource production center unless this is only going to be a project for sub-C15 nations.

3. On 9/22/2022 at 5:40 PM, King I Likes Minecraft said:

Colonial Empire: Allows you to gain land from another nation by defeating them in war. Land costs are reduced down by 45%, boosts resource production by 15%, the Domestic Policy, Open Markets would now increase commerce by 25% instead of 1%. Resource requirements to build: $3,555,500, 600 coal, 500 oil, 1000 gasoline, 200 iron, 150 lead, 250 steel, 250 munitions, 150 uranium, 5,000,000 food. Other things required: Projects: Arable land, Resource production center, Intelligence Agency, and Military salvage.

WAY too many benefits and the only thing saving it from being too cheap is the 5m food requirement. But like the last one, it makes no sense to require resource production center unless it's for sub-C15 nations only and how many of those nations are going to have 5m food laying around?

4. On 9/22/2022 at 5:40 PM, King I Likes Minecraft said:

Improved Army: Boosts Soldier enlistment from 3000 to 10000 soldiers per barrack. Factories, Hangars, and Drydocks can now allow you to build 15% more tanks, aircraft, and ships. Also allows you to build up to 2 missiles per day, would give you back 50% of the money you spent building things after Decommissioning and factories will also allow you to build Robots. Resource Requirements to build: $2,500,000, 400 munitions, 400 gasoline, 5000 food, 400 steel, 400 aluminum. Other things required: Projects: Military Salvage.

I think the benefits of this one are meh from a balance standpoint. Not too op (minus, perhaps, the 333% soldier max increase). Like some of your other suggestions, though, this is just way too cheap for the benefits it provides. Furthermore, robots? Care to explain some of the mechanics of those and what they would look like more instead of just throwing it out there?

Jacob Knox

Federation of Knox

On 9/23/2022 at 3:10 AM, King I Likes Minecraft said:

Transcontinental nations

No. There is a reason why you can only be in one continent at a time 

New Color Trade Blocs: Coral, Tan, Teal.

Could be cool but kinda pointless 

Required word in trade block would be changed from aqua to cyan. All words with aqua in the aqua trade block would be replaced with cyan.

What, why? 

Being on Beige is now an option, but it would cost 1 credit. Maximum Beige days to type in is 30. Why? If you have lost 5 offensive wars and 3 defensive wars at the same time, you could get up to 16 days of beige. The Pirate Economy would increase your maximum offensive war slot to 6 meaning with this project, it could allow you to increase your beige max days by 2 days meaning you could have beige for up to 18 days.

No. This game is politics and WAR you can't just pay money to not be declared on. We already got enough pixel huggers, we don't need more. 

Not just alliances that could have non-aggression pacts with other alliances, but now individual nations could do the same.

Ehh could be useful but it's not really needed. People already have naps as RP and for other reasons. 

your polygons could now exceed the amount of land you actually have no matter what. Useful for things like: having a transcontinental nation.

Can't say much on this. Would be a nice QoL but I think having unlimited polygons would probably effect the server in some wa that's why it's that way. Idk coding do this is just speculation. 

When creating a new alliance, you could change it’s flag before it exists for the very first time, same with creating new nations

Nice QoL. But it only takes a minute to go in then change it yourself after creating onem. 

speaking of transcontinental nations, when you build a new city, you could select which continent you want it to be if your nation is transcontinental. This option does not apply to nations that are not on 2 or more continents.

Nothing to say here since I oppose transcontinental nations. 

Speaking of Color trade blocs, you could now vote the name on any bloc regardless of what bloc you are on, you could also change the name of Beige, but these key words are required: Beige, Protection. This also apples to gray bloc as well. For Gray Bloc: Gray, Inactive.

Could be funny for the first few days when big members aa try to write Smth funny on others trade bloc. but it'll probably get annoying quickly.

Custom National Projects

No. This would completely ruin the balance of the game. Imagine people making projects which cost next to nothing and give you a 50% discount on cities. 

I think the commerce improvements and systems are good as the way they are. We don't need to change them if they work. 

Tell me you are below 16 cities without telling me you're below 16 cities. This is stupid broken. 

Same thing as the last one. Stupid broken. 

Improved Army: Boosts Soldier enlistment from 3000 to 10000 soldiers per barrack. Factories, Hangars, and Drydocks can now allow you to build 15% more tanks, aircraft, and ships. Also allows you to build up to 2 missiles per day, would give you back 50% of the money you spent building things after Decommissioning and factories will also allow you to build Robots. Resource Requirements to build: $2,500,000, 400 munitions, 400 gasoline, 5000 food, 400 steel, 400 aluminum. Other things required: Projects: Military Salvage 

Tell me you know nothing about alliance wars without telling me you know nothing about alliance wars. This project would be a must buy and it would make soldiers too op and tanks kinda obsolete, since you only get 15% bonus for tanks but you more than triple soldiers. 

Well, Now you could trade resource for resource

This could be a good idea if implemented right. 

Tried of having to shift between bought and/or sold pages? Well that would mean now if you type in a negative number, you will sell your things.

Uhm, you know that actual people are trading resources right? This would make no sense! People who want to sell their resources would have to buy them without their control! 

On 9/25/2022 at 12:15 PM, Death LordSK said:

No. There is a reason why you can only be in one continent at a time 

Could be cool but kinda pointless 

What, why? 

No. This game is politics and WAR you can't just pay money to not be declared on. We already got enough pixel huggers, we don't need more. 

Ehh could be useful but it's not really needed. People already have naps as RP and for other reasons. 

Can't say much on this. Would be a nice QoL but I think having unlimited polygons would probably effect the server in some wa that's why it's that way. Idk coding do this is just speculation. 

Nice QoL. But it only takes a minute to go in then change it yourself after creating onem. 

Nothing to say here since I oppose transcontinental nations. 

Could be funny for the first few days when big members aa try to write Smth funny on others trade bloc. but it'll probably get annoying quickly.

No. This would completely ruin the balance of the game. Imagine people making projects which cost next to nothing and give you a 50% discount on cities. 

I think the commerce improvements and systems are good as the way they are. We don't need to change them if they work. 

Tell me you are below 16 cities without telling me you're below 16 cities. This is stupid broken. 

Same thing as the last one. Stupid broken. 

Tell me you know nothing about alliance wars without telling me you know nothing about alliance wars. This project would be a must buy and it would make soldiers too op and tanks kinda obsolete, since you only get 15% bonus for tanks but you more than triple soldiers. 

This could be a good idea if implemented right. 

Uhm, you know that actual people are trading resources right? This would make no sense! People who want to sell their resources would have to buy them without their control! 

There probably needs to be compromises if added.

1. Seems cool, don't know how it would work.

2. I guess

3. Why?

4. No, that's pay to win to me.

5. On the edge on this one, probably yes.

6. Pointless but good.

7. Useless

8. This is very pointless, no.

9. No.

10. How would this even work?

Homeless Shelter - Increase the cost, other than that, a good project, but not unique

Major Cities - lmao no wtf

Colonial Empire - 1 to 25% on open markets? Are you insane? 45% cost reduction too? wtf is this?

Improved Army - this is so dumb 3000 to 10000 is broken

Trades - They're good enough, no

Edited by rDaRealSpeedy