A suggestion to the war damage totals

whiskerz

he means if he destroys an improvement, any airplanes or such that were in that improvement should be added to his "destroyed" count

to clarify what an improvement is, it's coal mines, hangars, all the buildables in the dropdown menu

50 infrastructure is one improvement more

no offense, but you could do with a comprehension lesson @Honored

Edited by Carpal
comprehension lesson.
  • Haha 1

On 9/20/2022 at 5:15 PM, Carpal said:

he means if he destroys an improvement, any airplanes or such that were in that improvement should be added to his "destroyed" count

to clarify what an improvement is, it's coal mines, hangars, all the buildables in the dropdown menu

50 infrastructure is one improvement more

You've both been in the game for about the same amount of time and you're trying to talk down to him like "all of the tanks, planes , ships that should be added to the war totals tally" made logical sense. Mind you, I managed to decipher what it meant (and clearly you did too), but that does not mean that everyone can. Asking for clarification when there is confusion helps to prevent miscommunication, which is important to do when talking about game suggestions.

• Upvote 2

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

Cry

On 9/21/2022 at 4:15 AM, Carpal said:

50 infrastructure is one improvement more sandwar.co octordle

Please be quiet, Jacob, I don't want to speak with you and neither do you want to speak with me.

• 6 months later...

You guys can have a purse fight if you wish. I will write slower. If I destroy a hanger and 15 planes right now the improvement is in the war totals the planes are not. The same thing with all of the military improvements and the items they support.  

• Haha 1