automating automated rewarded ads

Eligos

So most everyone has some semi automatic method of playing their rewarded ads. You open a browser, navigate to the ad page, and your script handles the rest. But what if you could just leave the ad player running and automatically playing your ads for you every day even if you cant get to the computer to open a browser yourself? Well do I have a gift for everyone <3

It shouldn't need any instructions but if anyone is confused on how to use it please let me know

Fully automated rewarded ads program

disclaimer: neither alex or I are held responsible if the ad service provider bans you from viewing ads. While this has not ever been a problem, it is still at their own discretion and there is nothing alex can do if that happens. Use any form of ad automation at your own risk and do not bug alex if something goes wrong.

updates:
Sept 19th v1.0.1: fixed trying to play ads after 25
Sept 27th v1.0.2: updated the packaged chromium to correct a bug some systems may experience

Edited by Eligos
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Denison said:

time to wireshark this in a vm on a multi to be sure I don't get hacked 

Very fair 😂 I DMed Alex the raw script for some degree of transparency but would appreciate if you did that and report back so anyone concerned can have peace of mind

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, BristonPlayz said:

How do I use this?

Just unzip the folder and there should be a .exe in it. Run that program. Eventually a browser will pop up to log into the game. Once you are logged in the browser will close. Simply leave the console up and every day itll generate $2 mill in game for you

7 hours ago, Eligos said:

So most everyone has some semi automatic method of playing their rewarded ads. You open a browser, navigate to the ad page, and your script handles the rest. But what if you could just leave the ad player running and automatically playing your ads for you every day even if you cant get to the computer to open a browser yourself? Well do I have a gift for everyone ❤️

It shouldn't need any instructions but if anyone is confused on how to use it please let me know

Fully automated rewarded ads program

disclaimer: neither alex or I are held responsible if the ad service provider bans you from viewing ads. While this has not ever been a problem, it is still at their own discretion and there is nothing alex can do if that happens. Use any form of ad automation at your own risk and do not bug alex if something goes wrong.

updates:
v1.0.1 fixed trying to play ads after 25

Why aren't you using Doctor's script? Is that not on github anymore?

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

33 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Why aren't you using Doctor's script? Is that not on github anymore?

Nah doc's script still works, it just requires having a tab open for it and needs to at the minimum be refreshed daily. I have this thing running as a service on a scrap yard PC I put together out of junk, never gotta touch it or care about rewarded ads again. I am just insanely lazy 😂

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Denison said:

time to wireshark this in a vm on a multi to be sure I don't get hacked 

they are too lazy/your not worth trying to hack degenison chan, but if u just happen to have a multi declare on me with it u wont

#forkharper 2023

-SAXON-

-Warband Leader of the Nordic Sea Raiders-

Niflheimr%20riki.png

6 hours ago, Eligos said:

Nah doc's script still works, it just requires having a tab open for it and needs to at the minimum be refreshed daily. I have this thing running as a service on a scrap yard PC I put together out of junk, never gotta touch it or care about rewarded ads again. I am just insanely lazy 😂

I'm like 98.9842504634% sure you need some human interaction somewhere 🤷 idk 

image.png?ex=65f5ac05&is=65e33705&hm=2cdc4b7e28777e34caf37f251fded716f2beb4178c3e91687d866b47cd329bac&=

2 hours ago, Monti said:

I'm like 98.9842504634% sure you need some human interaction somewhere 🤷 idk 

For anything else in the game you are correct, but Alex has verified because ads are not really part of the game and just there for revenue. He does not mind them being automated to any degree.

Screenshot_20220919-154612_Discord.jpg

Edited by Eligos
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1