The Farewell I Never Expected

Caboose

2 hours ago, Caboose said:

There comes a time when we all have to look back and reflect. How far did I go? How many people have I met? What have I accomplished? There are many other reflections to be had but these are the ones that stand out most to me. 

I’ve come more than a long ways from when I first started this game. I was just some teenager living with my grandparents, barely surviving. In the 4 years I’ve been playing this game, I’ve long since moved out, across the country to be exact, bought a house, learned new work skills, and now have a fiancé. I never would’ve thought it’d be this far.

Gosh the amount of y’all that I’ve met and made friends with is more than I’ve realized. It’s thanks to some that I’m still here today tbh, not this game but alive. Through all the ups and downs they never left my side. Some I barely talk to now, some are still a day to day chat, but nonetheless, still my friends.

Accomplishments? PnW? Do they even go hand in hand? 😂😂 I’ve been in several big name alliances: BK, Rose, Fark, and the ones I’ve led: Project Freelancer, Sunray 1-1 (2018 edition, the OG), The Redgiment, Sunray 1-1 (new), Sunray Victoria, and The Hive. Each one was treated like my baby until the end.

Sadness isn’t a thing I would think to show when leaving this game but, I will truly miss you all, even the ones I don’t care too much for. Who knows, I may be back, may not, depends on how I feel in the future, but until that day comes, farewell Orbis. 

Farewell 

tlewar-removebg-preview(1).png

Long live the Lost Empire!