Odyssey Gets Lost (Surrender)

Atlan

Good job, TLE! You truly are the masters of the ocean! May "Poseidon" (in reference to the actual Greek god, not that other guy, lol) bring greatness and prosperity to TLE!
blobheart.png

• Upvote 2

Signed, Mega, the kindest person ever! ♥️

Proud Member of Event Horizon

DISCLAIMER: Any post that I make or my response to one is NOT in any way representative of the alliance I'm in, unless explicitly stated otherwise.

8 hours ago, Richard Payne III said:

KUlov-ulU02hbx_hBG-lGmAMndPP07a2TvSKUTNEG0eAN_RyGHOyL70GbUv21z3wOWBUMjAFY-XWmpfriwn9Tl-PKFnLDEc8fM3xeH0B3-zhHZcusKBv0zRd2ncJXOqTTa7ZAJsIewD9jrHAcA-I5MWn6iAyCANGTIG8BY45S1v_kB_ETOU

xaXIbF7wmkzmMiZhIfTROF85CIlXhoUU4G6OP92CIsJfC5wTlyRv_udLnr0ktQF_GbVUMF_Ev_juXCaa2IrC5HahM8O6pZOX9BiWMQJiZtOULoe2JImryDlbTiZ-Q91OYQ3n29-DQpNLooVS9ia7BeMIdFXfxGKcV83oXtiskL7QYjdcqa0

The Odyssey formally surrenders to The Lost Empire.

The Ocean has spoken, The Lost Empire and The Odyssey can now go their separate ways In peace.

All wars between TLE and OD will be peaced and no new wars declared.

Signatures:

The Lost Empire:

Atlan- Ocean Master

Damon- Imperia

Epicness- Praetor

The Odyssey:

Thomas- Admiralty

Severus- Admiralty

DungeonNerdy- Admiralty

Peelsj- Admiralty

Amnicore- Generale Admiral

Long Live The Lost Empire!

• Like 2

tlewar-removebg-preview(1).png

Long live the Lost Empire!

7 hours ago, Latsu said:

I seem to recall Odyssey claiming to be able and willing to fight for 3 months, disappointing.

@Latsu One of their members claimed to me that they could go on for 6 months no problem... the day before they VMd to get out of fighting me.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Latsu said:

I seem to recall Odyssey claiming to be able and willing to fight for 3 months, disappointing.

man if we would have our old membership that we had before poseidon(the seas hates us) we would have

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

So what I'm reading here is that Odyssey essentially did the following

• Haha 2

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

7 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

get off my lawn

Not when its TLE's, why you micro managing theirs, especially w/ no granted connection authority? 

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger