Project - Guided Munition System

Thalmor

I imagine smarter people than me would advocate tweaking the odds of the missile hitting, even without ID, due to “unreliable new tech“ because on the face of it, you’d be dumb not to just target power right away and cripple your opponent much more quickly. I do not know what those odds ought to be with/without ID and compared to the nuke chance of destroying power but I think overall it’s a solid suggestion.

35 minutes ago, Darth Ataxia said:

you’d be dumb not to just target power right away and cripple your opponent much more quickly.

This is what makes me split on whether this is a good idea or not, everyone would do this towards the beginning of wars in order to better themselves which would then make RNG for wars even more of a weighted factor than it already is. If your missiles miss and they hit your power plants, welp, enjoy sweet death. IDK, interesting idea that really gets the blood pumping on a Monday afternoon.

Edited by J Kell
  • Upvote 2

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

There's no way people will agree to this on its face. 

Tweak: Project makes power plants hittable only if you don't choose a target. 

• Upvote 5

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

Thalmor, are you wanting to get whales to use missiles more than nukes or something? Lol.

But yeah, as others have pointed out, this would just make everyone missile power plants all the time. Because why destroy one improvement when you can destroy a powerplant and disable all commerce and military improvements (effectively doing the same as destroying them unless the receiver rebuilds their infra and buys a powerplant)?

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team