Dajobo

Ripped off on a Nuclear Power plant

Just minutes ago I bought nuclear power for Wellington.

It took the money and steel but gave no power plant!

Unsure how long it takes to fix so I grabbed two oil powered ones till you get time.

Edited by Dajobo

I think what he is saying is he bought the nuke plant and the game took his money and resources that were needed to get it but in turn he didnt recieve the power plant so he just lost 500k bucks and 100 steel.

I think what he is saying is he bought the nuke plant and the game took his money and resources that were needed to get it but in turn he didnt recieve the power plant so he just lost 500k bucks and 100 steel.

You're right. That definitely shouldn't be happening.

I disagree. If you build a nuclear plant without enough uranium to power it, you deserve to lose half a million dollars and a [email protected]#$load of steel.

I disagree. If you build a nuclear plant without enough uranium to power it, you deserve to lose half a million dollars and a [email protected]#$load of steel.

They don't build the plants around the uranium. The build the plants to contain uranium before loading them.

• Upvote 1

For the first time in my life, I don't have enough "likes" to give out today.

• Upvote 2

I have no idea how it could charge you and not give you a nuclear power plant, my best guess is you somehow managed to do it right during the update period and it was immediately reversed. I'll refund you the steel and money.

How much uranium you have is irrelevant to buying the nuclear power plant improvement anyway.

I misread the comment Grillick, calm down bro and quit screaming :P

/s is the reddit version of this

Let's please not do this.  This is a classy establishment.

I certainly won't do that. /s to me is an official signature for court filings. It's the opposite of sarcasm.

• Upvote 1