[BLOC] Return Eternal

wasteking

9 hours ago, hidude45454 said:

Except that this is the closest we have ever come to minispheres by far. Just as we came this close to greatness certain people decided to go in the complete opposite direction. All this does is give the people who made this sphere an excuse to justify something which, I daresay, at least some of them knew was an indication that something has gone horribly wrong.

Friend, we never truly have had minispheres. TKR-T$ time, all "minispheres" joined together to dogpile them. Then we had EMC 2.0 forming a sphere with absolute upper tier control vs Oasis-Rose. Then we have had Ro$e and now we have Reclipse and Oasis 3.0

Going by this logic, we have always have had a supersphere at one time or another which a minisphere would not be able to defeat. In such a situation, it almost becomes necessary for these smaller people to consolidate. 

As long as power imbalances exist, a true minisphere world can never be formed. As long as one side has even a bit more power, the other side will be forced to gain more power. And gaining power via more bodies is faster, easier and cheaper than going the route of rigorous training. 

The concept of minispheres is like Communism. Great on paper, horrible in execution.

12 hours ago, Horsecock said:

But it did. Checkmate, atheists.

Except that each time all these minispheres would chain via sekrit treaties, inevitably creating a big sphere.

25 minutes ago, Mitsuru said:

Especially if you're Rose who hasn't shown any competence in a hot while.

I haven't seen any alliance show competence save a few in the past 5 years.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

6 hours ago, Shabriri said:

Midguard fairly easily, give us a fight that is, but they likely won't win with current tiering

Edit: But as we have shown, anything is possible in love and war ❤️

Friend, you need to stop smoking that zaza.

4 hours ago, Pascal said:

The justification : stop believing in minispheres with GGO around.

Yw.

At the end of the day. Everyone now realizes that Eclipse doesn't care about minispheres unless they are on top. And it's funny about how it's all about GGO, but if we weren't here, the game would be going after y'all and TEst for having a strong whale tier as well. Pixel huggers will always make pixel hugger moves to potentially avoid having to fight challenging wars. And y'all have shown that for a long time now.

Edited by darkblade
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png

29 minutes ago, darkblade said:

At the end of the day. Everyone now realizes that Eclipse doesn't care about minispheres unless they are on top.

I mean I used to care. And yes, I was naive to think that, because I still fail to see balanced wars and GGO certainly isn't a pioneer on that matter either. The only people who pull out fights they can "lose" is HoF, nobody else has any right to complain about "minispheres" not being a thing. Certainly not you, you never will.

29 minutes ago, darkblade said:

And it's funny about how it's all about GGO, but if we weren't here, the game would be going after y'all and TEst for having a strong whale tier as well. Pixel huggers will always make pixel hugger moves to potentially avoid having to fight challenging wars. And y'all have shown that for a long time now.

You can cry all you want, but there is a huge strength gap between GGO and TEst and TEst was in fact never in a position to 1v1 Grumpy, let alone GGO. But let's say i'm still waiting for GGO's first challenging offensive war too then (... unless you call hitting unmilitarized opponents challenging maybe ...) 🙏

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Shabriri said:

Midguard fairly easily, give us a fight that is, but they likely won't win with current tiering

Edit: But as we have shown, anything is possible in love and war ❤️

7 hours ago, Luna Moonfang said:

Midgard from the top of my head, they're pretty huge.

Bro what. Midgard would get swatted the !@#$ down. Not only is this new sphere significantly bigger, y’all’s tiering is an average of like 5-10 cities higher. Would be an absolute field day.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Shabriri said:

Holy shit that was funny. Thanks for the laugh.

If a challenging fight to you guys is Midgard then that truly explains everything. And trust me when it comes to Midgard they have a lot more issues militarily than simply tiering and would be utterly no match for Rose/Eclipse.

7 hours ago, Ramona said:

Yup, no sphere/bloc would be able to win against RosEC, thanks for playing. 👍

Absolute behemoth mate, watch out.

😱Screenshot_2022-09-10-20-16-33-63_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.thumb.jpg.8d2882259761cc93fb167810b2bb761e.jpg

Also, straight to name-dropping  Midgard. Looks like RosEC already has their Christmas gift on their mind, if Rose has the patience that is to wait that long. 

bold of you to assume they would even consider fighting one another when they could team up and crush everyone else

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Pascal said:

I mean I used to care. And yes, I was naive to think that, because I still fail to see balanced wars and GGO certainly isn't a pioneer on that matter either. The only people who pull out fights they can "lose" is HoF, nobody else has any right to complain about "minispheres" not being a thing. Certainly not you, you never will.

You can cry all you want, but there is a huge strength gap between GGO and TEst and TEst was in fact never in a position to 1v1 Grumpy, let alone GGO. But let's say i'm still waiting for GGO's first challenging offensive war too then (... unless you call hitting unmilitarized opponents challenging maybe ...) 🙏

Whilst you may view catching an opponent in a unmilitarised state as lacking much challenge, I tend to believe it's the height of folly to willingly give up any and all possible strategic advantage in the name of 'fairness'.

After all, there is little difference between managing to catch an opponent both off guard and unmilitarised, and bringing numerical superiority in terms of nations against a fully militarised foe in my opinion. All is fair as the expression goes.

Also, o7 to this treaty announcement and everything it validates and invalidates. 

Respect 👍

Edited by Charles Bolivar

Untitled.png

On 9/9/2022 at 7:11 PM, Canbec said:

I couldn't possibly imagine a more fitting follow-up to Celestial than seeing the #1 and #2 alliances join together to form a new sphere.

So Eclipse is #1 now that we're talking about alliance ranks. Why are we still looked at separately from Test when it comes to war stats? 🤔

17 minutes ago, Avatar Patrick said:

So Eclipse is #1 now that we're talking about alliance ranks. Why are we still looked at separately from Test when it comes to war stats? 🤔

I think he meant Rose for #1 :galaxybrain:. Also if you're not the same alliance in game that's just how most bots work they'll do alliance per alliance stats, feel free to combine or whatever I don't think anyone is stopping you. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

unknown.png

1 hour ago, Avatar Patrick said:

Because 1) TEST is a different alliance in game, despite being under Eclipse's banner 2) bot makers are lazy, and can't be arsed to keep track of alliance offshoot number 97 

You can just merge the AAs and you'll be shown under Eclipse's stats, lol

• Upvote 3

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!

4 hours ago, Hodor said:

Y'all can't be serious. GGO has less than 100 members. You're currently beating them in a war without using the full size of your sphere. What the !@#$ are you smoking? It's like y'all saw that t$ admitted it's paranoia around GG and you took that as an invitation to dive in and show them what real paranoia looks like.

I really want to see a response from the Ouroboros peeps to this. Seems like a pretty damning framing of the situation,  but perhaps I'm the one missing something.

new_forum_sig_2.png

On 9/10/2022 at 12:47 PM, darkblade said:

Everyone now realizes that Eclipse doesn't care about minispheres unless they are on top

Truth is, no one cares about mini spheres or "balancing" unless they are the ones with the power to broker it

Edited by J Kell
  • Upvote 2

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

On 9/10/2022 at 5:40 AM, Krampus said:

Rose: "midgard can roll us!!!"

meanwhile rose outnumber them 100 to 20 after c30

:v

Krampus, they are clearly talking about Midgard's low tier hegemoney. It's so op.

Edited by darkblade

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png