[BLOC] Return Eternal

wasteking

51 minutes ago, Shabriri said:

Where the !@#$ were all these people when clock was rolling larger spheres for shits and giggles? When we proved the viability of much smaller spheres to the point of causing a sphere to sphere mdp? Why weren't you preaching the importance of smaller spheres back then? But yeah you can turn around and when we finally give in to having a larger sphere we are the bad guys, kinda cringe ngl.

Bruh what is this, besides being completely incoherent what are these points actually lmfao.

>Rolling larger spheres for shits and giggles

>Literally the only hard fight you had was against your new best friend Rose and that was literally last year and you completely changed FA directions in 2022

>Smaller spheres were important and good but that justified you having a much bigger sphere (???????????)

41 minutes ago, Luna Moonfang said:

Where was your nonsense when we were picking fights with larger spheres? Clock was also the reason why the biggest two spheres signed a public MDP until we were done with our shenanigans. You preaching minispheres now whilst keeping your mouth shut before reeks of hypocrisy of the highest order. If you were so concerned with your blabbering, why didn't you speak up before?

A shame really, I thought you had a shred of common sense.

Did you people run out of good arguments to give or something? To the point where you're basically just copy-pasting made up shit from each other in order to try and justify yourselves? I honestly think you're trolling and just trying to get a reaction out of me but I'll bite and respond anyways. First, I have already said multiple times that the treaty was a MISTAKE. Second, all the morons who thought we were going to treaty each other forever and ruin minispheres forever got a very quick dose of cold water. Third, you clearly live under a rock because over the past year or two I have literally nonstop promoted smaller minispheres, spoke against my own sphere (HW) when it got too big, mentioned breaking up the 3 major spheres for literal months, then had a GGO split from HW. I praised Clock nonstop in 2021 for being an aggressive and dynamic sphere and found it utterly shameful when the same didn't happen in 2022. The actual audacity you have to shove words into my mouth. I see you're FA low gov in Weebunism now, so if the rest of the alliance is as poorly informed as you that says a lot about the state of the alliance.

35 minutes ago, Pascal said:

Can confirm, being able to beat GGO should be illegal 🙏

Being able to beat Ouroboros should be illegal 🙏

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, hidude45454 said:

Bruh what is this, besides being completely incoherent what are these points actually lmfao.

>Literally the only hard fight you had was against your new best friend Rose and that was literally last year and you completely changed FA directions in 2022

>Smaller spheres were important and good but that justified you having a much bigger sphere (???????????)

Did you people run out of good arguments to give or something? To the point where you're basically just copy-pasting made up shit from each other in order to try and justify yourselves? I honestly think you're trolling and just trying to get a reaction out of me but I'll bite and respond anyways. First, I have already said multiple times that the treaty was a MISTAKE. Second, all the morons who thought we were going to treaty each other forever and ruin minispheres forever got a very quick dose of cold water. Third, you clearly live under a rock because over the past year or two I have literally nonstop promoted smaller minispheres, spoke against my own sphere (HW) when it got too big, mentioned breaking up the 3 major spheres for literal months, then had a GGO split from HW. I praised Clock nonstop in 2021 for being an aggressive and dynamic sphere and found it utterly shameful when the same didn't happen in 2022. The actual audacity you have to shove words into my mouth. I see you're FA low gov in Weebunism now, so if the rest of the alliance is as poorly informed as you that says a lot about the state of the alliance.

Let me put this simply for your baby brain to understand.

- What part of we rolled spheres for shits and giggles do you not understand, we declared wars because we could even when outnumbered

- We did the whole smaller spheres shit for a year and although it was fun, we weren't properly competitive, this is our chance to dip our toes into the opposing side. 

- Mini spheres can not be competitive when the entity called GGO exists, if you really gave a !@#$ go complain about ggo's existence

• Upvote 1

Schwarzer | 186007 | Weebunism

7 minutes ago, hidude45454 said:

Okay my guy, name all the wars Clock declared when you were outnumbered, go on.

Then name all the wars you avoided because you decided you didn't have a 100% chance of winning them.

Glad to see you are admitting how insanely strong your new sphere is and that you explicitly built it to throw its weight around though. I'm sure your defense of forming one of the relatively most powerful spheres in recent history just to counter one sphere who you exaggerate the power of will be appreciated by everyone else.

I deeply enjoy the fact that you assume I had a hand in forming the new sphere, but I didn't and there is a reason why im not a signatory of this treaty. Also exaggerating the power? Yeah totally, even with this new sphere we barely contend with GGO and would only win if we drag them down hard enough.

Also bold of you to assume I give enough about this that I'm gonna go back and find tiering numbers. Even if its just the feud with Rose that more than proves my point, and even back then obviously we would need to be careful about our declarations, we were confident but not fricking stupid lmao.

Edited by Shabriri
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Shabriri said:

I deeply enjoy the fact that you assume I had a hand in forming the new sphere, but I didn't and there is a reason why im not a signatory of this treaty. Also exaggerating the power? Yeah totally, even with this new sphere we barely contend with GGO and would only win if we drag them down hard enough.

Also bold of you to assume I give enough about this that I'm gonna go back and find tiering numbers. Even if its just the feud with Rose that more than proves my point, and even back then obviously we would need to be careful about our declarations, we were confident but not fricking stupid lmao.

At this point,

1. You're clearly just trolling

2. I forget that you're Schwarzer

I might as well just stop responding :v

Strong defense coming out here tonight from Weebunism folks.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, hidude45454 said:

At this point,

1. You're clearly just trolling

2. I forget that you're Schwarzer

I might as well just stop responding :v

Strong defense coming out here tonight from Weebunism folks.

I love you too

Also I didn't know that a little MA head from weeb has enough rep that you stop responding to me.

download.png

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, hidude45454 said:

Just say your reading comprehension isn't the best. First off, I'm actually mid gov in Weebunism, your first mistake there. Second, we're signing Rose to match your upper tier, and it's not even a bipolar world, as there are other blocs that can easily give us a fight with or without blitz advantage. Third, cope and seethe, you no longer can win every war you wage, as you'll find it pretty infuriating that there are actual competent alliances challenging you now.

You sound like a salt mine, and I'm all here for it.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ramona said:

Which ones? Name them, I'm intrigued.

Midguard fairly easily, give us a fight that is, but they likely won't win with current tiering

Edit: But as we have shown, anything is possible in love and war ❤️

Edited by Shabriri
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Shabriri said:

Midguard fairly easily, give us a fight that is, but they likely won't win with current tiering

Edit: But as we have shown, anything is possible in love and war ❤️

Yup, no sphere/bloc would be able to win against RosEC, thanks for playing. 👍

15 minutes ago, Luna Moonfang said:

Midgard from the top of my head, they're pretty huge.

Absolute behemoth mate, watch out.

😱Screenshot_2022-09-10-20-16-33-63_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.thumb.jpg.8d2882259761cc93fb167810b2bb761e.jpg

Also, straight to name-dropping  Midgard. Looks like RosEC already has their Christmas gift on their mind, if Rose has the patience that is to wait that long. 

Edited by Ramona
More stirring.
  • Haha 1

Downloads.jpg.f8cec0ed86ab61876072ab7847b52f92.jpg

18 minutes ago, Ramona said:

😱Screenshot_2022-09-10-20-16-33-63_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.thumb.jpg.8d2882259761cc93fb167810b2bb761e.jpg

Also, straight to name-dropping  Midgard. Looks like RosEC already has their Christmas gift on their mind, if Rose has the patience that is to wait that long. 

Midgard was mentioned because it's it's biggest non GGO that comes to mind, also with blitz advantage those numbers can very well compete for non c31+

Also imagine thinking talking about a sphere means we will hit them

Also worth mentioning down declares are soon to be severely nerfed if admins are to be trusted

Edit: The numbers I'm referring to is the sheet on RON, idk wtf they posted ngl

Edited by Shabriri

1 hour ago, Ramona said:

Rose: "midgard can roll us!!!"

meanwhile rose outnumber them 100 to 20 after c30

:v

Edited by Krampus

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!

Just now, Krampus said:

Rose: "midgard can roll us!!!"

meanwhile rose outnumber them 100 to 20 after c30

When did I say they can roll us? The entire prompt was giving a fight, even with blitz advantage if they don't change down declares it is still a very unlikely win and I'll admit that completely 

9 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

As pointed out now, I find the justification for forming this sphere to be  lacking. 

HW no longer exists... and given the current wars they haven't gotten away with what they did either.

the justification is just "vibes"

1 hour ago, Keegoz said:

As pointed out now, I find the justification for forming this sphere to be  lacking. 

HW no longer exists... and given the current wars they haven't gotten away with what they did either.

The justification : stop believing in minispheres with GGO around.

Yw.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

If Rose and Eclipse shouldn't be together because that would be too powerfull, which sphere does deserve the position of most powerful?

Seems to me that besides HoF and Aargh perhaps, all aa's try to be safe in spheres and treaties. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Arthur Wellington said:

If Rose and Eclipse shouldn't be together because that would be too powerfull, which sphere does deserve the position of most powerful?

Unpopular Opinion: No One Deserves Anything

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

51 minutes ago, Arthur Wellington said:

Seems to me that besides HoF and Aargh perhaps, all aa's try to be safe in spheres and treaties. 

How do you figure? tBR ain't safe from anyone, literally. That's why everyone says we're irrelevant. 🤔

image.png?ex=65f5acc8&is=65e337c8&hm=1606ce00348e48cf652f897b3bc05280d703dba4c8d18f7b009ab2ca44a5283b&

32 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

Hilarious part of this post is that Cataclysm had to basically drag Eclipse into any war that wasn’t a curbstomp.

This is just false. For someone who isn't in Cata you sure "know alot". Every war we've been in with Cata we've both decided to be for it. It was fairly easy to communicate with each other and agree as well as we had similar views on most things. Nobody was dragged into anything otherwise the wars would of never happened.

@His Holy Decagon Would you like to confirm this?

• Upvote 1