Wayward: TSoJLJ

Kevanovia

2 minutes ago, Linky said:

"Carry on Wayward Son"

They were just in Celestial so Wayward Sun is more fitting.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

I was driving down the street in Dayton Ohio today, and I poked my head out the side of the car window, and a dude outside the car stared back at me, and I asked him if there was any Waffle Houses in Dayton, and he said there sure was, and he said I could go to Waffle House #373, or Waffle House #907, or Waffle House #394, but don't go to Waffle House #1733 because they say it's in Dayton but it sure isn't. Well I went down to that Waffle House #1733, and sure enough, it wasn't in Dayton, but they had waffles, and those waffles were a solid six and a half out of ten. I keep thinking about the Waffle Houses that were in Dayton though, and I bet if I went to one of those Waffle Houses, the waffles I ate at those Waffle Houses would have scored at least a seven. Whatever you do, don't go to the Waffle Houses in Reynoldsburg, neither of those did any better than a five point five and that was being generous because I like pecans and they gave me extra pecans on my waffle at Waffle House #495 in Reynoldsburg, but the cooks in the back were smoking half and half and it reeked all the way through the dining area. I guess if you really wanted, you could try the Waffle House #1240 in Monroe, but I'm pretty sure I had a better experience at Waffle House #1642 at Girard, and that's saying something because last time I went to Girard I needed to stop off at the local hardware store to buy a new tape measure, and I measured the waffle I had at the Waffle House in Girard and it was a full half inch less in diameter than the waffle I had at the Waffle House in Sharonville earlier that day, and that was Waffle House #304, where they make waffles at the Waffle Houses out of eggs that even Waffle House #798 in Troy would never use, and that's saying something because Waffle House #798 didn't even rinse the chicken crap off their eggs before cracking them open directly into the waffle mix. Only Waffle House #2092 at Colerain Township would do worse than that, and that's because eggs were made illegal there after a very regrettable but largely forgotten act of Chinese espionage at the height of the Korean War. They have to smuggle their eggs in via one of three other Waffle Houses, and I have it narrowed down between Waffle House #2008 in Cincinnati, Waffle House #1839 in Bellefontaine, and Waffle House #1595 in Medina. As soon as I do, I'm gonna bust open that racket and the entire house of cards is going to come crumbling down, and only Waffle House #1542 at Beavercreek will be left because they still serve their waffles with the old cutlery with the big 3 inch fork prongs.

The operation is a success, Partisan.

Le1AjCa.png

1 hour ago, Avakael said:

I was driving down the street in Dayton Ohio today, and I poked my head out the side of the car window, and a dude outside the car stared back at me, and I asked him if there was any Waffle Houses in Dayton, and he said there sure was, and he said I could go to Waffle House #373, or Waffle House #907, or Waffle House #394, but don't go to Waffle House #1733 because they say it's in Dayton but it sure isn't. Well I went down to that Waffle House #1733, and sure enough, it wasn't in Dayton, but they had waffles, and those waffles were a solid six and a half out of ten. I keep thinking about the Waffle Houses that were in Dayton though, and I bet if I went to one of those Waffle Houses, the waffles I ate at those Waffle Houses would have scored at least a seven. Whatever you do, don't go to the Waffle Houses in Reynoldsburg, neither of those did any better than a five point five and that was being generous because I like pecans and they gave me extra pecans on my waffle at Waffle House #495 in Reynoldsburg, but the cooks in the back were smoking half and half and it reeked all the way through the dining area. I guess if you really wanted, you could try the Waffle House #1240 in Monroe, but I'm pretty sure I had a better experience at Waffle House #1642 at Girard, and that's saying something because last time I went to Girard I needed to stop off at the local hardware store to buy a new tape measure, and I measured the waffle I had at the Waffle House in Girard and it was a full half inch less in diameter than the waffle I had at the Waffle House in Sharonville earlier that day, and that was Waffle House #304, where they make waffles at the Waffle Houses out of eggs that even Waffle House #798 in Troy would never use, and that's saying something because Waffle House #798 didn't even rinse the chicken crap off their eggs before cracking them open directly into the waffle mix. Only Waffle House #2092 at Colerain Township would do worse than that, and that's because eggs were made illegal there after a very regrettable but largely forgotten act of Chinese espionage at the height of the Korean War. They have to smuggle their eggs in via one of three other Waffle Houses, and I have it narrowed down between Waffle House #2008 in Cincinnati, Waffle House #1839 in Bellefontaine, and Waffle House #1595 in Medina. As soon as I do, I'm gonna bust open that racket and the entire house of cards is going to come crumbling down, and only Waffle House #1542 at Beavercreek will be left because they still serve their waffles with the old cutlery with the big 3 inch fork prongs.

The operation is a success, Partisan.

Partisan stared at his old friend Avakael. The scarred soldier looked older than he'd seemed that last time in the syndi trenches during NPOLT. Back then he had radiated a vigorous energy. Now he seemed broken. His weary facial expression contorted into a restless grimace. The silence in his elaborate  dialogue was a melody of agony. For a split second, Partisan felt himself swallowed whole by avakael's desire for tranquility. He blinked.

It was not Partisan's tarnished scream. Not his restless soul. He had found his Requiem. He nodded at this ghost of his past, and stepped back into the light.

Edited by Prefonteen

os9LcJK.gif

19 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Partisan blinks he looks at his old friend Avakael. The weary soldier looked older. Broken. His weary facial expression contorted into a restless grimace. The silence in his elaborate  dialogue was a melody of agony. For a split second, Partisan felt himself swallowed whole by avakael's desire for tranquility. He blinked.

It was not Partisan's tarnished scream. Not his restless soul. He had found his Requiem. He nodded at this ghost of his past, and stepped back into the light.

Well alright then, let's just be vague historical acquaintances and hope it doesn't get awkward when we need defeat the same tCW member or something.

Le1AjCa.png

8 hours ago, Avatar Patrick said:

t$ goes from largest sphere to... largest sphere

Not sure what metric you're using to measure this, it certainly isn't nations.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

17 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

No doubt this loving couple will show kindness and a loving heart to all of the wonderful alliances of Orbis. Even you, Camelot. But not Fark. Sorry Fark.

Our FA department clearly is messing up here:(, I'll need to talk to Epi to rectify this as we can't have Fark still our limelight, however, The Empire of Cabbages(Imperium Brassicarum) on behalf of Camelot will send its finest Cabbages to the lovely couple and leave it with the tall bearded Usher at the door.

In all seriousness, this is a great arrangement, best of luck to the happy couple. May your marriage be profitable and your wars fruitful.

Good luck ❤️ 

Edited by Dio

Resident Cabbage lover of Camelot

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion
I was soaring ever higher
But I flew too high
Though my eyes could see, I still was a blind man
Though my mind could think, I still was a mad man
I hear the voices when I'm dreaming
I can hear them say
Carry on, my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more

LOL

Once I rose above both Rose and Celestial
Just to get a glimpse beyond their bestial
I was smoking ever higher
But I got too high
Though my nation could see, I still was a blin man
Though my alliance thought, I still was a mad man
I hear the oldies when I'm playing
I can hear them say
Carry on, my wayward Kev
There'll be peace when Alex gets devs
Lay your weary head to rest
Let Rose cry lots more

Edited by J Kell

Listen to J Kell's new single: 

About The Author

An early member of Roz Wei in 2015, J Kell went on to stay within the paperless world of Empyrea before signing with Soup Kitchen while scoring a record deal in 2019. J Kell went on to release multiple Orbis Top 40 hits. In 2020, J Kell took a break from Orbis. He's back.

On 9/8/2022 at 6:41 AM, Avakael said:

Why is he in underwhelming tree alliance?

I am a man of many mysteries, some even incomprehensible to myself.

Anyways congrats to the affected parties, or condolences depending on how your next war goes.

Edited by Salvarity