2 navals with 4 MAPs and messed up my strategy

Memph

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=1429008

So I was pinning my 3 attackers who had no ground or air. Since I was winning and no-one new/strong could declare on me, I wanted to take advantage of that and hit a new opponent. Only thing is I had to do so before day-change, since that's when my opponents could beige me (the only thing they had on me was ships, which was enough to beige). I had the ability to beige them, but decided not to, to avoid opening up a new defensive slot.

We decided to hit Fostraque at 5:59pm game time. I get my war dec page open, find out one of my team-mates already declared, declare, and then find out somehow I got beiged. Turns out Kadalle was able to naval strike me twice (8 MAPs) when he only had 4 MAPs saved up.

Now instead of having 2 days beige at day-change and no new defensive opponents, giving me a chance to smack around Fostraque, I have no beige and got immediately slotted by a big boi, making my offensive war significantly more difficult to win, and also making it more difficult for my team-mates (Blande and Romax) to win the wars they launched on Fostraque at the same time.

Edited by Memph
  • Upvote 1

Basically, for the next two days, I should have had either my defensive slots full of 3 dead guys, or (since they seem inclined to beige), 2 days beige with my 2 remaining defensive wars (which may well become additional beiges, we'll see). But I shouldn't have to be dealing with new opponents (Bopolo), that only happened due to the MAP glitch.

The same thing happened to me a while ago, but I was the one who was able to do 2 naval battles with 4 MAPs (unfortunately I only noticed after I did it)

Hello. I don't know what to put here right now.

I hope you're having a lovely day : )