The Cirrus Bank: NOW OFFERING CONSULTING!

Ashland

Nation Name: Southern Sweden

Alliance Name: Ignis Imortales

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability)

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page)

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who:

Amount you would like to borrow: $400 000

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank) Buying a third city

I, (Southern Sweden), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Pay all interest associated
-Repay the principal
-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

pwzK3cd8SS65e9vYtF-QIQ.png

I would like to know if can increase the size of the loan I currently hold. I've been saving up to go through with the development I was planning, but it will still take me a while to obtain the amount of money I'll need to actually go through with it. I've calculated the cost of my developments to be around $6,000,000 (partly because I'm using nuclear power, partly because I'm fully developing three cities at once). I currently have saved up about $2.5 million; in the interest of finally going through with the development, I was hoping that I could merely increase the size of my loan and retain the same interest rate and such. In case it will be necessary, I have filled out the application again with the increase I feel will be needed.

Nation Name: Roma

Alliance Name: The European Empire

Credit References: Netherlands, Ashland (been paying my bills!  :))

Guarantor(s): N/A

Daily After-Cost Revenue: $127,000, plus about $430,000 in resources

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: N/A

Amount you would like to borrow: $3,000,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: Complete the development of my three cities so I can boost my income, then perhaps build a fourth city shortly afterward

I, Roma, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal
-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Edited by Roma

"Bibant, quoniam edere nolunt." ~ "Let them drink, since they do not wish to eat."

003.png.dec0ea9eb3902372b8bbca44165b588f.png

Nation Name: Grillichnya

Alliance Name: Green Protection Agency

Credit References: Who needs references?

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory. For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate.N/A

Daily After-Cost Revenue: $1,092,954.93

Did Someone Refer You To Us? If so, Who: Just you.

Amount you would like to borrow: 1,000,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: [Classified]

I, Grillichnya, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force. I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Approved.  How does 6.92% sound?  All offers are take-it-or-leave-it.

Nation Name: Even Newer Brasil

Alliance Name: United Nations

Credit References:  None

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) - None

Daily After-Cost Revenue: ($28,128.00)

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: Nope.

Amount you would like to borrow: $750,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: I will use this money to buy more infrastructure for my third city.

I, (Even Newer Brasil), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

Approved.  7.12% is the offer.  And we won't have the money for a little while.

Because of the war, everyone's a little short on cash.  We're doing our best to meet the demand for loans, however.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

I no longer require a loan at this time.

Very good.  Let me know if that changes.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nation Name:South Land

Alliance Name:Black Knights

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability

Guarantor(s): stealthpenguin

Daily after-cost Revenue: 19,000

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who:stealthpenguin

Amount you would like to borrow:300,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: Buying infra

I, jaguar agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

Nation Name:South Land

Alliance Name:Black Knights

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability

Guarantor(s): stealthpenguin

Daily after-cost Revenue: 19,000

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who:stealthpenguin

Amount you would like to borrow:500,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: Buying infra

I, jaguar agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

We'll go with 7.15% for 500,000 dollars.  Sound like a deal?

Won't you shake a poor sinner's hand?

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name: Simurghya
Alliance Name: OFCK
Credit References: 
Guarantor(s): 
Daily after-cost Revenue: 
Did Someone Refer You To Us? 
Amount you would like to borrow: $2,000,000
What Is Your Investment Plan: markets and banks

I, Col William Aldridge and Simurghya agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal

"I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders."

-Col William Aldridge

HrSSKkA.jpg?1

Nation Name: Simurghya

Alliance Name: OFCK

Credit References: 

Guarantor(s): 

Daily after-cost Revenue: 

Did Someone Refer You To Us? 

Amount you would like to borrow: $2,000,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: markets and banks

I, Col William Aldridge and Simurghya agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

Obviously the loan is approved.  I'll need some time to acquire the necessary funds, however.  Cash is a little tight due to the war.

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

Sure! What interest rate?

Probably slightly lower than the average right now.  6.75% or somewhere around thence.

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

Deposit: $250,000 

Nation/Alliance: Simurghya/OFCK

Duly noted.

aUel2fG.png

Ashland, I posted here about a week ago regarding the possibility of increasing the size of my current loan of $1 million. You told me you didn't have enough money to do so at the time, partly because of the war, partly because of earlier loans, and partly because I was requesting a sizable sum of money.

I have almost saved up all the money I need for my intended development; in only a few more turns I will have everything I need. However, I don't really want to spend all my money and be left effectively penniless for a day or two. That said, I was hoping to, again, add an amount of money to my current loan, although this time I require only about $300,000. My intention is to use it to buy some military things, perhaps a small amount of certain resources, and perhaps a week's supply of uranium (since I will be using nuclear power to save infrastructure slots). I have filled out the application below; I am hopeful that the interest rate will remain the same, but I will not object to an increase (since, of course, you are providing additional service).

Credit References: Netherlands, Ashland

Daily After-Cost Revenue: $130,000 and about $300,000 in resources (will increase following development)

Amount you would like to borrow: $300,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: Military purchases, resources, uranium supply for city power

I, Roma, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal

"Bibant, quoniam edere nolunt." ~ "Let them drink, since they do not wish to eat."

Ashland, I posted here about a week ago regarding the possibility of increasing the size of my current loan of $1 million. You told me you didn't have enough money to do so at the time, partly because of the war, partly because of earlier loans, and partly because I was requesting a sizable sum of money.

I have almost saved up all the money I need for my intended development; in only a few more turns I will have everything I need. However, I don't really want to spend all my money and be left effectively penniless for a day or two. That said, I was hoping to, again, add an amount of money to my current loan, although this time I require only about $300,000. My intention is to use it to buy some military things, perhaps a small amount of certain resources, and perhaps a week's supply of uranium (since I will be using nuclear power to save infrastructure slots). I have filled out the application below; I am hopeful that the interest rate will remain the same, but I will not object to an increase (since, of course, you are providing additional service).

Credit References: Netherlands, Ashland

Daily After-Cost Revenue: $130,000 and about $300,000 in resources (will increase following development)

Amount you would like to borrow: $300,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: Military purchases, resources, uranium supply for city power

-Repay the principal

Yeah, you're looking at 6.7% interest.  Partly because the administration of two loans for one person is more tasking and partly because demand for cash has gone up a bit.

aUel2fG.png

Yeah, you're looking at 6.7% interest.  Partly because the administration of two loans for one person is more tasking and partly because demand for cash has gone up a bit.

6.7% is very fair. Although, for simplicity (unless things are rigid for organization), it would probably help you to simply add the two loans together and change the interest to 6.7%. That would also allow me to make payments at the same time, rather than working on separate schedules (unless, as mentioned, that simply isn't the way things work).

6.7% is very fair. Although, for simplicity (unless things are rigid for organization), it would probably help you to simply add the two loans together and change the interest to 6.7%. That would also allow me to make payments at the same time, rather than working on separate schedules (unless, as mentioned, that simply isn't the way things work).

Fine, but I don't want to rob you.  So I'll split the difference and go 6.65%  Money sent.

aUel2fG.png

Fine, but I don't want to rob you.  So I'll split the difference and go 6.65%  Money sent.

Rob me? I've had little trouble at all doing the payments thus far--I've seen the entire thing as very generous and easily manageable. But I very much appreciate the further generosity.